Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: There was No Roll Call at the TSBD !  (Read 28907 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: There was No Roll Call at the TSBD !
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2018, 08:08:31 AM »
Advertisement
No, like Richard, you just made that up to keep your fantasy alive.

Representative FORD. Had there been any traits that you had noticed from the time of his employment that might have made you think then that there was a connection between the shooting and Oswald?
Mr. TRULY. Not at all. In fact, I was fooled so completely by the sound of--the direction of the shot, that I did not believe still did not believe maybe I could not force myself to believe, that the shots came from that building until I learned that they found the gun and the shells there. So I had no feeling whatever that they did come from there.

No fantasy seeing Oswald appear, in Martin's 'just seconds' after the last shot. Are you sure someone else here isn't keeping a fantasy of his own alive by?seemingly?implying that 75-90 seconds was too little time ('just seconds) to make the  descent?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2018, 08:08:31 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2018, 05:09:01 PM »
The official narrative is so silly as it tells us that Truly vouches for LHO in the second floor lunchroom, but suspects him him a short time later to the point of notifying the authorities. Ridiculous.

Exactly right!!......

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2018, 02:05:59 PM »
I guess the FBI, DP and WC totally ignored Arnold Rowland then  ;)

Mr. CASTER. Well, I left the Depository during the noon hour and had lunch and, while out for the lunch hour, I stopped by Sanger-Harris sporting goods department to look for a rifle for my son's birthday---I beg your pardon, Christmas present--son's Christmas present, and while I was there I purchased the single-shot .22--single shot--and at the same time was looking at some deer rifles. I had, oh, for several years been thinking about buying a deer rifle and they happened to have one that I liked and I purchased the .30-06 while I was there.

Mr. ROWLAND - No. In proportion to the scope it appeared to me to be a .30-odd size 6, a deer rifle with a fairly large or powerful scope.
Mr. SPECTER - When you say, .30-odd-6, exactly what did you mean by that?
Mr. ROWLAND - That is a rifle that is used quite frequently for deer hunting. It is an import.
Mr. SPECTER - Do you own any rifles?
Mr. ROWLAND - No; my stepfather does.
Mr. SPECTER - Have you ever gone hunting deer with such a rifle?
Mr. ROWLAND - Yes; I have.
Mr. SPECTER - And is that a .30-odd-6 rifle that you have hunted deer with?
Mr. ROWLAND - Yes.

Sure Caster's rifle didn't have a scope on it on the Wednesday- but damn it - the gunman that Rowland saw at 12.15 pm just happened to be "hunting for deer" with the same rifle type on the 6th floor of the TSBD?

We have the same location that a .30-06 rifle was brought into and no one from the FBI was curious enough to even inspect it?

It is very obvious why they ignored him. They didn't have to do anything, Rowland proved himself wrong with his own statement.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2018, 02:05:59 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2018, 03:06:02 PM »
Truly has always been suspicious to me.

Isn't everyone except Oswald suspicious to you in this case?  You think it is suspicious that Truly noticed and reported Oswald missing but not that Oswald was missing and had left for the day to get his gun and shoot a police officer etc.  LOL.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2018, 03:13:13 PM »
So the man who actually brought the rifles into the TSBD two days before, Warren Caster, never crossed his mind according to you. Sure, that makes sense. NOT!

The official narrative is ridiculous. This issue clearly shows the conspiracy in action.

So Truly was supposed to be suspicious of a guy who wasn't even there that day?  It's the "two days before" part that you should reflect upon before embarrassing yourself with nonsense like this.  At over fifty years and counting there is zero credible evidence that links either Truly or Caster to this event.  You, who otherwise pretends to be concerned with the legal rights of guilty parties such as Oswald, should be particularly ashamed to cast false accusations against folks for whom there is no evidence to link them to this crime. 
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 03:25:53 PM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2018, 03:13:13 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2018, 03:37:22 PM »
And he didn't see Oswald on the 2nd floor "just seconds" after the shooting.

Ah.. another word game. OK, I'll bite... what would be "just seconds" to you? The point I made, which went completely over your head, is that Truly had seen Oswald on the 2nd floor just after the shooting (regardless of how many seconds it was), standing there calm and collective.

Joe Elliott made the pathetic claim that it was natural for Truly to think of Oswald, as soon as he found out that the shots were fired from his building, when in fact there was nothing natural about it. Truly had just vouched for Oswald. No rational thought process would make him select Oswald as the "natural" choice. 

But here you imply that Truly was acting in some inexplicable manner to point the finger at Oswald in the immediate aftermath of the assassination.

Oh boy, don't you ever get tired of making stuff up?

Let's me get this one straight.  By questioning Truly's motives in pointing out that Oswald was missing, you are not implying that Truly was involved in any conspiracy or frame up in the assassination?  It's hard to square with a statement like "No rational thought process would make him select Oswald as the "natural" choice."  That clearly implies that you are suggesting that Truly did so for some sinister reason.  Why do you think he did this if you are not suggesting it has anything to do with his involvement in a conspiracy to frame Oswald?  Once again you appear to be trying to have your cake and eat it too.  You imply something, but then refuse to own it because of the obvious absurdity and inability to provide any proof.  Maybe if you explained to us why you think Truly pointed out Oswald was missing despite "no rational thought process" for doing so maybe that would clear up your position on the matter.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2018, 02:49:10 PM »
Not quite - The WC had asked the FBI to do a thorough check on his "background" after he gave his WC testimony.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11187&search=arnold_rowland+fbi#relPageId=2&tab=page

The WC became "concerned" because he saw an unarmed "elderly Negro" in the SE window ("SN" window) of the 6th floor from 12.15 pm - 12.25 pm. Because he didn't disclose this observation to his wife, they didn't believe him. Rowland (who found out where the shots had been fired from the day after) had mentioned the Negro gentleman to the FBI officers on the Saturday, but according to Rowland they were "not interested". They were interested in whether he could ID the gunman - he could not. He was interviewed SEVEN times by the FBI.

The WC DID believe his observation of a white male gunman at the SW end of the 6th floor at 12.15 pm because he had disclosed this information to his wife.

However, 10 minutes or so post shots, he mentioned observing TWO people on the 6th floor - one an armed white male to Officer Craig.

Several other witnesses had also seen TWO people on the 6th floor.

The presence of an additional person on the 6th floor could possibly mean an accomplice or co-conspirator. This didn't bode well for a "LN scenario".

Since Arnold mentioned an "elderly Negro" they (FBI) took him to his word and the FBI looked at Piper and West, neither of which had a red/green shirt that day or were on the 6th floor.

Problem was - Arnold was at some distance from the TSBD and he could not have possibly accurately
"guessed" the age of the Negro gentleman.

What the WC did know and didn't disclose to Rowland was that there was a tall, thin, short haired Negro gentleman who wore a green Khaki shirt and was on the 6th floor after 12 noon and admitted to leaving the floor when he heard both Norman and Jarman arrive onto the 5th floor (12.25 pm onward). He was Bonnie Ray Williams (BRW).

Instead of doing the obvious and challenging BRW with the observation of Rowland or showing a photo of BRW to Rowland - the WC set out to use the FBI to discredit him instead.

Mr David Belin also used Arnold's wife to "character assassinate" him as well.

The only person assassinating Rowland's character was Rowland. Apparently you feel it is appropriate to choose the parts of his statement that are truthful and ignore the obvious descrepancies. He contradicts himself in his own statement and claims everyone that records his statement from the FBI to the Dallas Sheriff Dept didn't record it properly.

Your original post concerned Rowland seeing a man with a ?30-odd six? rifle. There is no such thing as a ?30 odd six?, Arnold made that up. Secondly, you cannot tell the caliber of a rifle from 100 feet away, Arnold fabricated that too. The only way to know is read what it says on the barrel, everything else would be a guess. Additionally JFK was killed with 6.5mm caliber bullets not a ?30 odd six.? This is just one of many parts of his statement that are easily seen to be fabricated. A few of the fabrications were volunteered by Rowland without anyone even asking him a question.
Rowland was caught fabricating numerous parts of his statement, incredibly he could not even give the same answer twice to the question did he look back at the window after he heard the shot. Giving different answers to the same question is the cornerstone of his statement.

Arnold Rowland could not answer a simple question. The yes, maybe, no answer to: "did you look at the building after the shot?" question.

YES ANSWER:
 Representative FORD - You never again, after the motorcade once came into your view, looked back at the School Depository Building?
Mr. ROWLAND - I did after the shots were fired.

MAYBE ANSWER:

Mr. SPECTER - Did you have any impression or reaction as to the point of origin when you heard the first noise?
Mr. ROWLAND - Well, I began looking, I didn't look at the building mainly, and as practically any of' the police officers that were there then will tell you, the echo effect was such that it sounded like it came from the railroad yards. That is where I looked, that is where all the policemen, everyone, converged on the railroads.

NO ANSWER:

Mr. SPECTER - After the shots occurred, did you ever look back at the Texas School Book Depository Building?
Mr. ROWLAND - No; I did not. In fact, I went over toward the scene of the railroad yards myself.

The answer to Ford?s question about returning to Dealey Plaza explains Arnold?s ever changing story.

The CHAIRMAN - Anything further, Congressman Ford?
Representative FORD - Mr. Rowland, have you ever had occasion to go back to the scene and reconstruct it? Have you ever gone back--
The CHAIRMAN - Supposing we take a few minutes recess.
Mr. ROWLAND - The answer to that question is yes; I do all the time. I pass that area very frequently.

Rowland reconstructed the assassination in his mind until he finally convinces himself there was another person.

Rowland fabricated numerous parts of his testimony, an additional person in the SN was just one of them.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2018, 02:49:10 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2018, 04:04:25 PM »
Your original post concerned Rowland seeing a man with a ?30-odd six? rifle. There is no such thing as a ?30 odd six?, Arnold made that up.

The proper pronunciation is thirty-aught-six. However, where I come from, it is commonly pronounced as thirty-odd six.  Arnold never made that one up.