Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where is Dan Rather?  (Read 15485 times)

Offline Ross Lidell

Re: Where is Dan Rather?
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2019, 10:15:43 PM »
Advertisement
I'd rather you guys stuck to the topic: Where is Dan Rather?

My opinion: Dan Rather is enjoying his retirement.

Regarding the poorly worded SUBJECT title: Why not a more precise topic, "Where is Dan Rather in the group of men near the triple underpass"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2019, 10:15:43 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2019, 10:27:54 PM »
I'd rather you guys stuck to the topic: Where is Dan Rather?

My opinion: Dan Rather is enjoying his retirement.

Regarding the poorly worded SUBJECT title: Why not a more precise topic, "Where is Dan Rather in the group of men near the triple underpass"?

Rather is currently on AXS TV doing 60 minute interviews with past Country/Rock/Hollywood Stars. 

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2019, 10:36:44 PM »
    Rather is currently on AXS TV doing 60 minute interviews with past Country/Rock/Hollywood Stars.

Thanks Royal,

I did see one a few weeks ago. Was it Willie Nelson? Not sure. Must be losing my memory!!!".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2019, 10:36:44 PM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2019, 11:22:51 PM »
"Oswald's Carcano". LOL. Good one. Too bad for you there is no supporting evidence for this claim.

There is evidence that demonstrates that the Carcano C2766 is a rifle that Oswald, purchased, owned and possessed. You "disputing" all the evidence does not eliminate its existence.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 11:23:26 PM by Ross Lidell »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2019, 11:38:35 PM »
There is evidence that demonstrates that the Carcano C2766 is a rifle that Oswald, purchased, owned and possessed. You "disputing" all the evidence does not eliminate its existence.

And by ?evidence? you mean biased and unscientific handwriting ?analysis? of two block letters on a photo of a microfilm copy of a two-inch order coupon from film that is now missing, and a whole lot of conjecture.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2019, 11:38:35 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2019, 12:21:58 AM »
And by ?evidence? you mean biased and unscientific handwriting ?analysis? of two block letters on a photo of a microfilm copy of a two-inch order coupon from film that is now missing, and a whole lot of conjecture.

Turns out I'm not alone as someone that Iacoletti doesn't believe....   He's barely able to accept the fact that the sun rises in the east......

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2019, 12:38:28 AM »
That...and the convoluted 'testimony' of a desperate woman.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2019, 12:38:28 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2019, 10:35:27 PM »
Turns out I'm not alone as someone that Iacoletti doesn't believe....   He's barely able to accept the fact that the sun rises in the east......

I believe things that there are good reasons to believe.  "Walt said so" or "Warren Commission said so" aren't good reasons.