Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 2 wallets for Lee Harvey Oswald alias Alek Hidell  (Read 21210 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: 2 wallets for Lee Harvey Oswald alias Alek Hidell
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2018, 09:24:36 PM »
Advertisement
"Contingencies for multiple scenarios" is not an explanation of anything.  That is just meaningless gibberish.  Why would someone plant Oswald's wallet at the Tippit scene and then suppress it?  Do you agree, for example, that finding Oswald's wallet at the Tippit murder scene would have been great evidence to link him to that crime?  In fact, that would be the apparent purpose for anyone to have planted it there.  And if these "powerful" people in charge of the evidence had the ability to suppress a wallet, it would have been Oswald's arrest wallet they suppressed and the official story would have been that Oswald dropped his wallet in the confusion during his murder of Tippit.  Thereby establishing an iron clad link from Oswald to the Tippit murder.  Anyone who believes Oswald guilty of the Tippit murder would be delighted with confirmation that his wallet was found there.  Sadly, it was not.   And how do you explain whoever first found the alleged wallet not radioing out the identity of the person who the wallet belonged?  Any police officer that found such a wallet at the crime scene would immediately have linked it to the missing suspect and relayed that information to the dispatcher to be on the lookout for that person.  We know that didn't happen.

And how do you explain whoever first found the alleged wallet not radioing out the identity of the person who the wallet belonged?  Any police officer that found such a wallet at the crime scene would immediately have linked it to the missing suspect and relayed that information to the dispatcher to be on the lookout for that person.  We know that didn't happen.

And how exactly do we know that didn't happen?

Please don't give me the "it's not in the radio recordings and transcripts" crap, because you can not substantiate their veracity either.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2018, 09:24:36 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2018, 09:26:15 PM »
PS any comments from anyone that yet another Oswald wallet was found by the cops at his residence after the assassination
 I saw McAdams get all worked up claiming most people have two wallets I guess we do not have anything more than anecdotal opinions on that one. Maybe I will start asking some friends, though questions about peoples wallet habits are not likely to go over well

I've never had more than one wallet at a time.  But we're somehow supposed to believe that Oswald had not two, but five of them.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2018, 09:40:36 PM »
Walt, in the wallet video, @4:03, the officer running is passing a Chevy on 10th?

In my book that's a 60 Impala Cabrio.

The cop is running beside a 1960 Impala convertible.....At 1:39 and at 2:49  The tail lights of a light colored 1961 Chevrolet can be seen in the background behind the wallet in the cops hand.   That 1961 Chevy was parked in the parking lot behind Ballew's Texaco Station.  The 1961 Chevy was parked in the parking space to the right of the 1954 Oldsmobile that they claimed the white Jacket was found beneath. 

A person may have to be an old car buff like me to recognize the difference in the tail ights..... The 1960 Cheyy Impala had three lights  side by side on each side of the rear .....They were mounted on a sheet of machine finished aluminum..above the bumper and beneath the deck lid.

The 1961 Chevy was similar but definitely different....in that the machined aluminum had been deleted and the red lens were beehive shaped....as seen in the background behind the wallet....
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 09:56:59 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2018, 09:40:36 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2018, 02:27:02 AM »
There are no reports from any official or law enforcement officers at the time or in the months and year following the assassination that mention Oswald's wallet being found at the scene of the Tippit shooting.

True, but there also are no reports from any official or law enforcement officers at the time about the Hidell ID allegedly found in the wallet that Paul Bentley took from Oswald in the car.

So where does that leave us?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2018, 03:31:50 PM »
You would think that Lee Oswald would know that his half-brother John's last name was not Oswald...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2018, 03:31:50 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2018, 05:52:53 PM »

Nice.. the interview conducted with Oswald mentioned in the report was done by Gus Rose, who told us so in his WC testimony.

So, where is the first hand report by Gus Rose?

And secondly, Rose told the WC that he had just arrived at work when Oswald was brought in. He claims Oswald told him his name was Hidell. Remarkably, Clemments does not mention that in his report at all!

Rose also claimed he asked Oswald for his name prior to checking the billfold he had been given. He could not say who gave him the billfold or whether it was the patrolman who brought Oswald in or not.

Now remember I said;

True, but there also are no reports from any official or law enforcement officers at the time about the Hidell ID allegedly found in the wallet that Paul Bentley took from Oswald in the car.

So, which wallet was Rose given and which wallet is Clemments talking about? The one taken from Oswald by Bentley (who never said a word about finding or seeing the Hidell ID) or the one found at the Tippit scene that Barett said contained ID's for Oswald and Hidell?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 07:44:59 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2018, 09:28:55 PM »
Nice.. the interview conducted with Oswald mentioned in the report was done by Gus Rose, who told us so in his WC testimony.

So, where is the first hand report by Gus Rose?

And secondly, Rose told the WC that he had just arrived at work when Oswald was brought in. He claims Oswald told him his name was Hidell. Remarkably, Clemments does not mention that in his report at all!

Rose also claimed he asked Oswald for his name prior to checking the billfold he had been given. He could not say who gave him the billfold or whether it was the patrolman who brought Oswald in or not.

Now remember I said;

So, which wallet was Rose given and which wallet is Clemments talking about? The one taken from Oswald by Bentley (who never said a word about finding or seeing the Hidell ID) or the one found at the Tippit scene that Barett said contained ID's for Oswald and Hidell?

Excuse me but the the interview conducted with Oswald mentioned in the report was done by Manning Clements, who told us so in his WC testimony.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2018, 09:28:55 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2018, 09:45:19 PM »
Excuse me but the the interview conducted with Oswald mentioned in the report was done by Manning Clements, who told us so in his WC testimony.

Thanks Tim... I missed that. In his testimony Clements tells us he interviewed Oswald at 10 pm which is hours after Gus Rose talked to him. When Oswald was taken to a line up, Clements examined the content of a wallet that had been identified to him as Oswald's wallet.

So the questions I asked are still valid.

Where is the first hand report of Gus Rose, who, according to his WC testimony, was the first person to talk to Oswald about the Hidell alias?

And how does Clements and/or Rose know that the wallet they had was in fact the wallet taken from Oswald by Bentley?