Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Autopsy proves SBT impossible  (Read 56960 times)

Offline Mike Orr

Re: Autopsy proves SBT impossible
« Reply #208 on: May 16, 2018, 09:11:17 PM »
Advertisement

Dr. Cyril H. Wecht , you tube -- " A Case For Conspiracy With Dr. Cyril H. Wecht " 1:58:07 long.

This is a very good talk about the JFK Assassination from the Texas School Book Depository .

Dr. James Humes and Dr. J. Thornton Boswell had never done a gunshot autopsy , EVER !
          One of the top forensic Pathologist & Medical Examiners , Dr. Milton Helpren from New York
          City , told Dr. Wecht that he was packed and ready to answer the phone call that he thought
          would come for him to do this autopsy on JFK !  That call never came !

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #208 on: May 16, 2018, 09:11:17 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #209 on: May 16, 2018, 10:09:06 PM »
To reach a conclusion that there was a shot from the front, I would need evidence of such a shot. This is not evidence of such a shot.

Not only is there a lack of any evidence of a shot from the front, there is a great deal of evidence of three shots from the rear, that they were fired from the SN, and that there were only three shots heard.  Also, the trajectory required for the wounds on JFK and JBC would preclude a shot from the front.  Without a hole in the windshield, a shot from the front just doesn't work.

There isn't a straight line trajectory from the TSBD that makes the MB work. If so, then show us with 2 lasers and a re-enactment.

As far as the head shot goes, the following trajectory from the overpass works without going thru the windshield. The same applies for the throat wound.

Otherwise, we can only speculate which direction the bullet came from that passed thru the windshield. Daltex building?

« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 10:11:57 PM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #210 on: May 17, 2018, 04:10:43 AM »
WTF could possibly the shooter be aiming at with his 1st shot to have completely missed the ENTIRE LIMO?? and at the closest range of only 53 meters away?

This the range MOST of the CBS shooters were able to hit the target in the test trial.

Yet the "expert" sniper for some reason wasnt even aiming at the limo at all and that bullet has never been found.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #210 on: May 17, 2018, 04:10:43 AM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #211 on: May 17, 2018, 08:39:39 AM »
WTF could possibly the shooter be aiming at with his 1st shot to have completely missed the ENTIRE LIMO?? and at the closest range of only 53 meters away?
Good question. 

There is no evidence that any shot missed. In fact, there is evidence that each of the shots hit.  There are at least 70 witnesses who provided evidence that the first shot struck JFK (they said either that JFK reacted to his neck wound on the first shot or that the last two shots occurred after JFK is seen reacting to his neck wound in the zfilm).  Not a single witness said he smiled and waved after the first shot (which is what the SBT says happened).  Gov. Connally, supported by a number of witnesses close-by, gave evidence that he was hit in the torso by the second shot.  We can see the effect of the third shot.

Not only is it difficult to understand how the sniper could have missed the entire limo at 160-175 feet, but it is difficult to understand how the bullet could have failed to leave a mark anywhere in Dealey Plaza. It is even more difficult to understand how a missed shot could have given so many people the impression that it struck JFK.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #212 on: May 17, 2018, 01:52:21 PM »
Except that he reported one shot and then two more, which suggests a 1 and 2-3 grouping which excludes the second shot SBT.
?? That seems to be 4 shots.  In his Dec. 17/63 FBI statement he said that he saw dust spray on the pavement on the driver's side of the limo and then "a few seconds" later heard 3 shots.
No. He is an "at least two shots" witness. Read his statement.
Walters is guessing.  The curb smear was analyzed and no copper was found, just lead and antimony. That indicates that the curb was struck by a lead fragment.

You completely and utterly missed the whole point so you could advance this odd unsupported belief in an imaginary shot at Z270. Each of these people are stating that two shots caused all the wounds to the people riding in the car.

Where does Betzner mention a third shot. He doesn't. He mentions a second shot and what happens in the car.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #212 on: May 17, 2018, 01:52:21 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #213 on: May 17, 2018, 04:17:48 PM »

You completely and utterly missed the whole point so you could advance this odd unsupported belief in an imaginary shot at Z270.
What is imaginary about 45+ people saying there were 3 shots and the last two were closer together?  What is imaginary about Hickey saying he was facing JFK on the second shot and kept facing him?  He  is turned rearward in Altgens' photo at z256.  What is imaginary of about Greer saying he turned around to look behind immediately after the second shot and we see him turning from z278 or so to z280? That is evidence of a second shot between z256 and z278. Hickey said JFK's hair on his right side flew up on the second shot.  His hair flies up from z273-276.

Each of these people are stating that two shots caused all the wounds to the people riding in the car.

Where does Betzner mention a third shot. He doesn't. He mentions a second shot and what happens in the car.
He says that there were at least two shots.  That means he is not sure how many but there were a minimum of 2.  That is not evidence that there were only two shots.  None of these four witnesses went so far to say which shots struck and what they struck.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #214 on: May 17, 2018, 06:15:50 PM »

This the range MOST of the CBS shooters were able to hit the target in the test trial.

Yet the "expert" sniper for some reason wasnt even aiming at the limo at all and that bullet has never been found.

The LNers contend that Oswald lined up JFK thru his wonky scope and missed the entire limo with his 1st shot. Realizing his scope was grossly misaligned, he switched to the iron sights and scored a 2 for 2 in 5 secs flat. But if he was such an expert marksman then he would have known the scope would be useless since he had obviously never fired the rifle before, otherwise, he would have surely zeroed the scope during practice sessions.

Ask yourself why Oswald didn't take the 1st shot when the limo almost stopped turning onto Elm? JFK was delivered to him on a silver platter. How could he miss a stationary target at ~40 feet? And why did the FBI edit the turn onto Elm out of the Z film? And where is the original Z film? It would tell all.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 01:48:24 AM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #214 on: May 17, 2018, 06:15:50 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #215 on: May 18, 2018, 05:08:11 AM »
What is imaginary about 45+ people saying there were 3 shots and the last two were closer together?  What is imaginary about Hickey saying he was facing JFK on the second shot and kept facing him?  He  is turned rearward in Altgens' photo at z256.  What is imaginary of about Greer saying he turned around to look behind immediately after the second shot and we see him turning from z278 or so to z280? That is evidence of a second shot between z256 and z278. Hickey said JFK's hair on his right side flew up on the second shot.  His hair flies up from z273-276.
He says that there were at least two shots.  That means he is not sure how many but there were a minimum of 2.  That is not evidence that there were only two shots.  None of these four witnesses went so far to say which shots struck and what they struck.

These witnesses don't state anything like what you have stated they said. These are their statements from 11/22.

Samuel A. Kinney  11/22
Special Agent
White House Detail

I was driving SS 679-X, follow-up. As we turned off Main Street (left) about 4 minutes from our destination of Trade Mart. The first shot was fired as we were going into an underpass. The first shot was fired, I glanced from the taillight of SS 100-X, at the President and it appeared that he had been shot because he slumped to the left. Immediately he sat up again.* At this time the second shot was fired and I observed hair flying from the right side of his head. With this, simultaneously with the President's car, we stepped on the gas. I released the siren at that time. I did hear three shots but do not recall which shots were those that hit the President.

Kinney identifies shot 1 and shot 2

George Hickey: 11/22
Just prior to the shooting I was seated in the rear of SS-6',9-X on the left side. As 100-X made the turn and proceeded a short-distance I heard what seemed to me that a firecracker exploded to the right and rear. I stood partially up and turned to the rear to see if I could observe anything. Nothing was observed and I turned around and looked at the President's car. The President was slumped to the left in the car and I observed him come up. I heard what appeared to be two shots and it seemed as if the right side of his head was hit and his hair flew forward. I then reached down, picked up the AR 15, cocked and loaded it- and stood part way up in the car and looked about. By this time, 100-X had 679-X had passed under the overpass and was proceeding at a high rate of speed towards the hospital.

JFK's hair flew forward from the impact of the bullet

WILLIAM R. GREER'S REPORT ON
DALLAS, TEXAS

......A short distance ahead, the street passed under a railroad or expressway. A building stood on the right side of the street, that would have been the last building we would have had to pass before entering the underpass.

The President's automobile was almost past this building and I was looking at the overpass that we were about to pass under in case someone was on top of it, when I heard what I thought was the backfire of a motorcycle behind the President's automobile. After the second shot, I glanced over my right shoulder and saw Governor Connally start to fall, I knew then that something was wrong and I immediately pushed the accelerator to the floor and Mr. Kellerman said, get out of here.

Greer said he heard two shots and then he sped away. Matches Kellerman's description stating "get out of here" after the headshot. Greer accelerates after the headshot, just like the Zapruder film showed. Greer said there was two shots to that point, Kellerman said three.

[/I

I don't see it, point out where Betzner states there is a third shot.

No, Skelton, Miller, and Walters identify every shot. They are specific as to where the shots landed. They leave two shots hitting the occupants of the car.