Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Autopsy proves SBT impossible  (Read 57829 times)

Offline Jim Brunsman

Re: Autopsy proves SBT impossible
« Reply #168 on: May 11, 2018, 03:05:22 AM »
Advertisement
There were so many errors in your post, I don't know where to start. So I will respond only to item #3) second and third shot were very close together. Are you "Oswald Framers" so blind that you don't see what this means? It takes time to operate the bolt of the "humanitarian rifle." YOU CAN'T HAVE A SINGLE ASSASSIN AND TWO SHOTS VERY CLOSE TOGETHER, RIGHT? This could be done with an automatic rifle, but not a bolt action rifle. If you have two shots close together, you have two assassins. But again, this is only one of a startling number of reasons why the magic bullet is a scientific impossibility.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: May 11, 2018, 03:05:22 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #169 on: May 11, 2018, 06:46:56 AM »
Dr. SHAW - This was a small wound approximately a centimeter and a half in its greatest diameter. It was roughly elliptical. It was just medial to the axilliary fold or the crease of the armpit, but we could tell that this wound, the depth of the wound, had not penetrated the shoulder blade.

Given the alignment of JBC and JFK in the car and the use of jacketed military ammunition, how do you explain the location and trajectory of the elliptical wound in JBC's back if the bullet does not first pass through JFK?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e3/10/ba/e310ba335fae65b3df49948208ac1866--kennedy-assassination-the-kennedys.jpg

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #170 on: May 11, 2018, 11:07:07 AM »
Oh goody, Howard's back.

Since you're the logical genius, where did the bullet from the "first missed shot" go?

Most likely struck concrete to the right rear of the limo and was never recovered.

Now you tell me, if the SBT is incorrect....what happened to the bullet that hit JFK in the back....and if the throat wound wasn't an exit wound what caused that wound and what happened to that bullet ?

If you think the SBT is wrong - come up with something better.

CTs have been claiming the SBT is wrong and impossible but just can't come up with anything better that fits what's shown in Zapruder.

Not only has the SBT not been proven wrong, the more you study the assassination, the more obvious it becomes that it's the only truly viable theory that explains what we see in Zapruder and the wounds to both men.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: May 11, 2018, 11:07:07 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #171 on: May 11, 2018, 02:02:40 PM »
Dr. SHAW - This was a small wound approximately a centimeter and a half in its greatest diameter. It was roughly elliptical. It was just medial to the axilliary fold or the crease of the armpit, but we could tell that this wound, the depth of the wound, had not penetrated the shoulder blade.

Given the alignment of JBC and JFK in the car and the use of jacketed military ammunition, how do you explain the location and trajectory of the elliptical wound in JBC's back if the bullet does not first pass through JFK?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e3/10/ba/e310ba335fae65b3df49948208ac1866--kennedy-assassination-the-kennedys.jpg

You already asked this. Was there something in the answer you did not agree with?

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #172 on: May 11, 2018, 02:20:07 PM »
Most likely struck concrete to the right rear of the limo and was never recovered.

Now you tell me, if the SBT is incorrect....what happened to the bullet that hit JFK in the back....and if the throat wound wasn't an exit wound what caused that wound and what happened to that bullet ?

Since we have Humes testimony that he saw bruising above JFK's left lung and  the subsequent disappearance of the photo, or photos, of the lung, there is reason to believe either bullet went into the chest However in the case of the supposed shallow wound in the back it seems more than likely it is CE 399 the magic bullet

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: May 11, 2018, 02:20:07 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #173 on: May 11, 2018, 06:05:30 PM »
That is the only explanation that fits the evidence.  And the evidence is perfectly consistent with all shots having been fired by Oswald with the MC rifle from the 6th Floor window of the TSBD.

"Consistent" is weasel words.  It's also consistent with all shots having been fired by anybody from the 6th Floor window of the TSBD.  Or from the Daltex.  Or shots from both places.  Etc. Etc.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #174 on: May 11, 2018, 06:09:03 PM »

Can I use the same lame excuse?  "Most likely it was never recovered".

Not only has the SBT not been proven wrong, the more you study the assassination, the more obvious it becomes that it's the only truly viable theory that explains what we see in Zapruder and the wounds to both men.

What do you mean "we", kimosabe?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: May 11, 2018, 06:09:03 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #175 on: May 11, 2018, 10:08:18 PM »
Can I use the same lame excuse?  "Most likely it was never recovered".

What do you mean "we", kimosabe?

See if you can keep up.  I said 'most likely hit concrete'. Not 'most likely never recovered'.

What do you think happened to the 'missed shot' ?