Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Autopsy proves SBT impossible  (Read 57863 times)

Offline Bernd Werner

Re: Autopsy proves SBT impossible
« Reply #144 on: May 07, 2018, 09:15:45 PM »
Advertisement
James Young was a Navy doctor in 63

?Letter From James Young to Gerald Ford (Excerpted)

Dear President Ford,

I was active-duty Navy and assigned to the White House as White House Physician in 1963, when President Kennedy was assassinated?

Knowing that you were on the Warren Commission at that time, I am writing to you confidentially, to see if you have any knowledge about an issue which has puzzled me for years?

My particular problem is a description of what occurred at the autopsy. During the autopsy examination, Dr. Jim Humes, then the Chief of Pathology at Bethesda Naval Hospital, and two other pathologists stated that some pieces of President Kennedy?s skull bones were missing. In order to reconstruct the President?s head for burial, Dr. Humes wanted to find those pieces which were missing. Dr. Burkley and I requested two of our corpsmen who were assigned to our White House medical unit, to go to the Executive Office Building where the Secret Service had placed the ?Queen Mary,? the open convertible in which President Kennedy had been shot, for bone fragments.

Two of the corpsmen left and returned sometime later with three varying sized pieces of President Kennedy?s skull bones. In addition, they brought back in an envelope a spent misshapen bullet which they had found on the back floor of the ?Queen Mary? where they had found the pieces of skull bones. The bullet and pieces of skull were given to Dr. Jim Humes.

Red Herring noticed.

Autopsy proves SBT impossible ??

Not even close.

If one accepts that JFK's back wound was an entry wound and that no bullet was found in the body, it stands to reason that the bullet transversed his body and could have gone on to strike JBC. 

So, no, the autopsy doesn't prove the SBT impossible.

That's absolutely correct.

I guess it's possible that somehow the bullet that entered JFK's back fell out and was never recovered, but that leaves the CTs another conundrum.

If the bullet that struck JFK in the back did not pass through his body and the throat wound is indeed an entrance wound, then where did the bullet that caused the throat wound go ?

This would be a good argument, if you didn't answer it right before: It fell out and was never recovered. ;)

Never mind all the other evidence that shows the theory is total nonsense.

But as this "evidence" doesn't exist ...

No, remember, Humes probed the wound and could feel the end of it with his finger. THE BULLET DID NOT TRAVERSE THE BODY. How could this bullet have been a threat to JBC? Come on SBT folks, let's hear more nonsense explanations of this!

Do you understand the concept of "rigor mortis"?

Semantics Xray of the upper chest correct? Supposedly there is one but I cannot find it

I found it for you, it is picture No. 12:

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 09:32:06 PM by Bernd Werner »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: May 07, 2018, 09:15:45 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #145 on: May 07, 2018, 10:43:50 PM »
Red Herring noticed.

This would be a good argument, if you didn't answer it right before: It fell out and was never recovered. ;)

Thanks for the link  to the photograph Pleass explain the red herring comment

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #146 on: May 07, 2018, 11:41:43 PM »
I guess I'm a "blowhard" because I stated my opinion based on many years of research on this case. Mr. Nickerson is wedded to an impossible theory and I can understand why his ego would be upset when the real evidence contradicts the moronic SBT. But you have to analyze all the evidence to arrive at this point. There was an obvious and bungled cover up that fooled quite a few people.

One question: Why is the Parkland evidence completely opposite the autopsy conclusions? Are you telling us that Clint Hill, and all the hospital staff were lying?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: May 07, 2018, 11:41:43 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #147 on: May 08, 2018, 02:33:00 AM »
Part 1 of destroying the SBT:

The circle on the x-ray shows the damage caused by the MB. Looks like it smashed thru bone to me. But it looks kinda high on JFK to have come from the TSBD. LNers what do you think?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 05:10:43 AM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #148 on: May 08, 2018, 02:46:08 AM »
Part 2 of destroying the SBT:

If the MB entered at C7 (according to the x-ray) then it must have exited at T1 if it had a 17 degree downward trajectory from the TSBD. JFK's throat exit wound was actually at C6. LNers, WTF?

« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 08:49:15 PM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: May 08, 2018, 02:46:08 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #149 on: May 08, 2018, 02:52:54 AM »
Part 3 of destroying the SBT:

LNers all, show us how the MB was possible.

Point 2 lasers at one another at a 17 degree angle and get in between them to show us how the MB entered at C7 and exited at C6/C7.

Good luck!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 08:53:16 PM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #150 on: May 08, 2018, 02:33:19 PM »
I guess I'm a "blowhard" because I stated my opinion based on many years of research on this case. Mr. Nickerson is wedded to an impossible theory and I can understand why his ego would be upset when the real evidence contradicts the moronic SBT. But you have to analyze all the evidence to arrive at this point. There was an obvious and bungled cover up that fooled quite a few people.

One question: Why is the Parkland evidence completely opposite the autopsy conclusions? Are you telling us that Clint Hill, and all the hospital staff were lying?

Given the alignment of JBC and JFK in the car and the use of jacketed military ammunition, how do you explain the location and trajectory of the elliptical wound in JBC's back if the bullet does not first pass through JFK?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: May 08, 2018, 02:33:19 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #151 on: May 08, 2018, 03:07:37 PM »

Given the alignment of JBC and JFK in the car and the use of jacketed military ammunition, how do you explain the location and trajectory of the elliptical wound in JBC's back if the bullet does not first pass through JFK?

Maybe give it a Posner spin, so to speak, and say that it hit a tree branch