Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Autopsy proves SBT impossible  (Read 57826 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Autopsy proves SBT impossible
« Reply #120 on: May 04, 2018, 10:31:18 PM »
Advertisement
The rib bone is much thinner than the radius and probably not as hard. Four lead fragments were surgically removed from Connally. There were no fragments known to be left in Connally other than the tiny one in his thigh and a tiny one in his wrist. The CT claim that the mass of fragments deposited in Connally exceeded the mass missing from CE-399 does not even come close to holding water.

LN-ers believe what the autopsy doctors said, except when they don't.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: May 04, 2018, 10:31:18 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #121 on: May 05, 2018, 02:50:30 AM »
I have seen that there is some evidence to quest;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;ion whether that fragments removed from Connally is in question, though I cannot find more on that As far as the radius being larger and stronger, I see no proof of that, though it seems hard to find facts on that. However the bullet when it hit the ribs would have been significantly greater than when it hit the wrist and would again reinforce the notion that we should have seen fragments from that impact

Ribs are long, flat, curved bones no more than a centimeter or two in width and a few millimeters in depth.

http://www.innerbody.com/anatomy/skeletal/upper-torso#continlued

"The distal end of the radius is large and of quadrilateral form."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radius_(bone)

Also, the bullet struck the wrist bone base forward. That could explain why so many lead fragments were deposited there.

The CT claim that the mass of fragments deposited in Connally exceeded the mass missing from CE-399 does not even come close to holding water.

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #122 on: May 05, 2018, 04:49:43 AM »
    If CE 399 was found on a stretcher that can't even be identified as John Connally's stretcher then we would have to think that there is no chain of possession from when the bullet was found . You work your way back from the scene and the only way back from this scene starts with a clean bullet ( No blood or anything else on the bullet found ) . The evidence in the JFK murder is very weak . The front entry wound on JFK's neck actually closed back up to the way it looked which was a small neat hole that looked like an entry wound and it looked like it did before the incision was made for the tracheostomy at Parkland and it sure didn't look like the wound we see at Bethesda which looks like a garbled mess of flesh at his neck. The top of JFK's head was not missing at Parkland as it was at Bethesda where Thomas Robinson said " Oh the Drs. did that " . It sounds like whoever was running the show at Bethesda was sure trying to make it look like all the shots were from the 6th floor.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: May 05, 2018, 04:49:43 AM »

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #123 on: May 05, 2018, 03:19:59 PM »
I think Mike makes a couple of important points. First, there are chain of possession problems on virtually everything in the case. But he also mentions Tom Robinson's eyewitness account of the doctors using a saw on the president's skull prior to the official autopsy. This is clearly the "surgery of the head area" the FBI agents reported. This is extremely important evidence and it helps explain the subterfuge perpetrated on the world. It's almost impossible to believe, but David Lifton and Douglas Horne were correct in their painstaking research. However, we still don't have a definitive account of what happened in the Bethesda morgue on 11/22/63.

I have a related question for everyone. Does anyone know who selected Humes and Boswell for the autopsy of the century? With the greatest forensic pathologists in the world theoretically available to conduct this immensely important examination, they select a couple of administrators?

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #124 on: May 05, 2018, 03:39:34 PM »
 Just for the record debating about the mass that is missing fro CE 399, for me at least, is in now way giving it validity to all it has claimed to have done Just an exercise in curiosity, and having the potential to shoot down the theory from yet another angle

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: May 05, 2018, 03:39:34 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #125 on: May 05, 2018, 07:27:14 PM »
Autopsy proves SBT impossible ??

Not even close.

If one accepts that JFK's back wound was an entry wound and that no bullet was found in the body, it stands to reason that the bullet transversed his body and could have gone on to strike JBC. 

So, no, the autopsy doesn't prove the SBT impossible.

I guess it's possible that somehow the bullet that entered JFK's back fell out and was never recovered, but that leaves the CTs another conundrum.

If the bullet that struck JFK in the back did not pass through his body and the throat wound is indeed an entrance wound, then where did the bullet that caused the throat wound go ?

I'm sure one of the geniuses here that claim the SBT is an impossibility has a logical answer.

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #126 on: May 05, 2018, 07:40:09 PM »
      Jim B.
Dr. Humes : Well , I was summoned from my home late in afternoon of that day (Nov.22,1963) by the Surgeon General of the Navy and the Commanding officer of the Naval Medical Center, and the Commanding Officer of the Navy Medical school, and much to my surprise, was told that the body of the late President was being brought to our laboratories and that I was to examine the President and ascertain his cause of death.

mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/m_j_russ/hscahume.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: May 05, 2018, 07:40:09 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #127 on: May 05, 2018, 09:06:02 PM »
Autopsy proves SBT impossible ??

Not even close.

If one accepts that JFK's back wound was an entry wound and that no bullet was found in the body, it stands to reason that the bullet transversed his body and could have gone on to strike JBC. 

So, no, the autopsy doesn't prove the SBT impossible.

I guess it's possible that somehow the bullet that entered JFK's back fell out and was never recovered, but that leaves the CTs another conundrum.

If the bullet that struck JFK in the back did not pass through his body and the throat wound is indeed an entrance wound, then where did the bullet that caused the throat wound go ?

I'm sure one of the geniuses here that claim the SBT is an impossibility has a logical answer.

James Young was a Navy doctor in 63

?Letter From James Young to Gerald Ford (Excerpted)

Dear President Ford,

I was active-duty Navy and assigned to the White House as White House Physician in 1963, when President Kennedy was assassinated?

Knowing that you were on the Warren Commission at that time, I am writing to you confidentially, to see if you have any knowledge about an issue which has puzzled me for years?

My particular problem is a description of what occurred at the autopsy. During the autopsy examination, Dr. Jim Humes, then the Chief of Pathology at Bethesda Naval Hospital, and two other pathologists stated that some pieces of President Kennedy?s skull bones were missing. In order to reconstruct the President?s head for burial, Dr. Humes wanted to find those pieces which were missing. Dr. Burkley and I requested two of our corpsmen who were assigned to our White House medical unit, to go to the Executive Office Building where the Secret Service had placed the ?Queen Mary,? the open convertible in which President Kennedy had been shot, for bone fragments.

Two of the corpsmen left and returned sometime later with three varying sized pieces of President Kennedy?s skull bones. In addition, they brought back in an envelope a spent misshapen bullet which they had found on the back floor of the ?Queen Mary? where they had found the pieces of skull bones. The bullet and pieces of skull were given to Dr. Jim Humes.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 01:10:06 AM by Matt Grantham »