Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Autopsy proves SBT impossible  (Read 57825 times)

Offline Bernd Werner

Re: Autopsy proves SBT impossible
« Reply #112 on: May 03, 2018, 09:44:38 PM »
Advertisement
I am not disputing that an estimate of the angle might very well be wrong, but my question is basically so what? Maybe I could phrase it better, but I do not get the overall significance of this point in the bigger picture

Well, let's work this out! Why could it be significant, if someone uses an angle as an argument against the single bullet theory, that is just ridiculous? Just as a reminder: You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure this out, basic trigonometry is enough.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: May 03, 2018, 09:44:38 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #113 on: May 03, 2018, 11:53:59 PM »
I don't know how many times I have to tell you, a defence lawyer doesn't get to be a jury on his own case, it's unethical!

But the prosecuting lawyer does?

This isn't about lawyering.  You can either demonstrate that your argument is true, or you cannot.

And it's "defense".  Speak English.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #114 on: May 03, 2018, 11:55:13 PM »
Taking the average of the three WCC 6.5mm bullets weighed by FBI agent Robert Frazier and subtracting the weight of CE-399:

Translation: you don't actually know the starting weight of CE399.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: May 03, 2018, 11:55:13 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #115 on: May 04, 2018, 04:52:20 AM »
Taking the average of the three WCC 6.5mm bullets weighed by FBI agent Robert Frazier and subtracting the weight of CE-399:

160.85 + 161.5 + 161.1 grains = 483.45

483.45 ? 3 = 161.15 grains

161.15 - 158.6 = 2.55 grains missing from CE-399

So CE-399 was slightly below avg in mass if your numbers are accurate, which I doubt. But where on the MB did the fragments originate from? The MB looked slightly flattened and not missing any material to me. What is the variance of mass with a FMJ bullet of this type anyway? When you find that out, let's talk.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #116 on: May 04, 2018, 04:49:53 PM »
 Speaking of non sequiturs. the idea that no fragments would exist in chest where the bullet fractured a rib, but instead the only fragments would be near the much smaller bones in the wrist certainly meets the criteria for me

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: May 04, 2018, 04:49:53 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #117 on: May 04, 2018, 08:13:58 PM »
Speaking of non sequiturs. the idea that no fragments would exist in chest where the bullet fractured a rib, but instead the only fragments would be near the much smaller bones in the wrist certainly meets the criteria for me

The rib bone is much thinner than the radius and probably not as hard. Four lead fragments were surgically removed from Connally. There were no fragments known to be left in Connally other than the tiny one in his thigh and a tiny one in his wrist. The CT claim that the mass of fragments deposited in Connally exceeded the mass missing from CE-399 does not even come close to holding water.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #118 on: May 04, 2018, 08:16:41 PM »
So CE-399 was slightly below avg in mass if your numbers are accurate, which I doubt. But where on the MB did the fragments originate from? The MB looked slightly flattened and not missing any material to me. What is the variance of mass with a FMJ bullet of this type anyway? When you find that out, let's talk.

The lead fragments came from the base of the bullet.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: May 04, 2018, 08:16:41 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #119 on: May 04, 2018, 08:32:23 PM »
The rib bone is much thinner than the radius and probably not as hard. Four lead fragments were surgically removed from Connally. There were no fragments known to be left in Connally other than the tiny one in his thigh and a tiny one in his wrist. The CT claim that the mass of fragments deposited in Connally exceeded the mass missing from CE-399 does not even come close to holding water.

I have seen that there is some evidence to question whether that fragments removed from Connally is in question, though I cannot find more on that As far as the radius being larger and stronger, I see no proof of that, though it seems hard to find facts on that. However the bullet when it hit the ribs would have been significantly greater than when it hit the wrist and would again reinforce the notion that we should have seen fragments from that impact