Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Autopsy proves SBT impossible  (Read 56965 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: Autopsy proves SBT impossible
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2018, 03:34:25 PM »
Advertisement
Matt, did you read the two posts that my posts were in response to? If so, what do you make of the content and tone of both?  I'm not saying that the conclusion of the autopsy is reason to cut off any discussion of the details. I am more than willing to discuss every aspect of the case. But surely you have to concede that the autopsy report does have standing and cannot be easily dismissed. For the record, I never rely on the autopsy report alone when discussing the medical aspects of the case. There are the autopsy photos and x-rays, the Zapruder film, the numerous testimonies of the Bethesda Pathologists, and other sources that are available for consideration.

Tim yes your tone has been very reasonable and I appreciate it I did quote your one particular comment several posts back that seemed to suggest you were using this fallacy, but maybe I just cannot not understand it in the way you intended Either way, I am not interested in contesting some past quote to death, if you say your open discussion to every aspect, lets leave it at that.

As far as needing to admit the autopsy has standing? Yes kind of I would agree that everything needs to be considered but in the light that those leading the autopsy were strangely inexperienced and the indication of military control is a concern Your point however is spot on since if I were to dismiss all of the autopsy information I would be basically guilty That does not mean, for me at least, the entire autopsy cannot be swept away as all fake and part of a conspiracy I would then be guilty of the very logical fallacy I have already cited. for what is worth I do not see logic as some absolute guidepost. It comes to most people naturally without having to read and quote them Onward we go
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 03:44:52 PM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2018, 03:34:25 PM »

Offline Bernd Werner

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2018, 09:25:48 PM »
What two bullets?

The two bullets that must have been in Kennedy's throat, if the bullet, that caused the wound in Kennedys back, did not exit his body. If this bullet didn't pass through Kennedys body, the wound in Kennedys throat must have been caused by another bullet entering his throat. Therefore two bullet should have been found or must have been removed, if no bullet was found there.

Explain how a bullet travelling in a downward direction, just above the top of the right lung, could exit the throat.

Where do you get the idea from, that the bullet "travelled just above the top of the right lung"?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 09:28:46 PM by Bernd Werner »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2018, 12:14:47 AM »
Explain how a bullet travelling in a downward direction, just above the top of the right lung, could exit the throat.

It's not explainable using that image.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 03:58:22 AM by Tim Nickerson »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2018, 12:14:47 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2018, 04:25:23 AM »
Tim yes your tone has been very reasonable and I appreciate it I did quote your one particular comment several posts back that seemed to suggest you were using this fallacy, but maybe I just cannot not understand it in the way you intended Either way, I am not interested in contesting some past quote to death, if you say your open discussion to every aspect, lets leave it at that.

As far as needing to admit the autopsy has standing? Yes kind of I would agree that everything needs to be considered but in the light that those leading the autopsy were strangely inexperienced and the indication of military control is a concern Your point however is spot on since if I were to dismiss all of the autopsy information I would be basically guilty That does not mean, for me at least, the entire autopsy cannot be swept away as all fake and part of a conspiracy I would then be guilty of the very logical fallacy I have already cited. for what is worth I do not see logic as some absolute guidepost. It comes to most people naturally without having to read and quote them Onward we go

Matt, we can agree that the autopsy report is not beyond discussion. I sensed from the testimony of one of the Pathologists that he was not particularly bothered by people questioning the report.  This was decades later. He did stick to his guns though and deferred to the autopsy photos and x-rays when challenged on certain details.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 04:29:02 AM by Tim Nickerson »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2018, 12:14:14 PM »
It's not explainable using that image.

Take a look at the following:

Tim, perhaps you would mark on the photo above, the line you believe the bullet took.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2018, 12:14:14 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2018, 12:45:08 PM »

Where do you get the idea from, that the bullet "travelled just above the top of the right lung"?

Bernd, I was bouncing Tim's own post back at him.

"They had an entrance wound in the posterior at the base of the neck. The X-Rays revealed no bullet inside the body.  After removing the breastplate they found a contusion on the apex of the upper lobe of the right lung. It was obvious to them that the bullet had gone over the top of that lung. They came to realize that the bullet had to have exited from the front of the neck. Humes' phone call to Dr. Perry confirmed it for them."

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2018, 02:13:09 PM »
Bernd, I was bouncing Tim's own post back at him.

"They had an entrance wound in the posterior at the base of the neck. The X-Rays revealed no bullet inside the body.  After removing the breastplate they found a contusion on the apex of the upper lobe of the right lung. It was obvious to them that the bullet had gone over the top of that lung. They came to realize that the bullet had to have exited from the front of the neck. Humes' phone call to Dr. Perry confirmed it for them."

Are we not supposed to be confused by the terms contusion on the apex of the lung and over the top of the lung

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2018, 02:13:09 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2018, 02:40:11 PM »
Are we not supposed to be confused by the terms contusion on the apex of the lung and over the top of the lung

Was the contusion on the apex of the lung supposedly caused by the bullet?