Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Autopsy proves SBT impossible  (Read 57797 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: Autopsy proves SBT impossible
« Reply #192 on: May 12, 2018, 08:32:47 PM »
Advertisement
There are at least a dozen credible witnesses that stated or testified to having seen a large hole in the back lower portion JFK's skull That has more credence than whatever went on at Bethesda in my book

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #192 on: May 12, 2018, 08:32:47 PM »

Offline Bernd Werner

« Reply #193 on: May 12, 2018, 08:38:11 PM »
There are at least a dozen credible witnesses that stated or testified to having seen a large hole in the back lower portion JFK's skull That has more credence than whatever went on at Bethesda in my book

But there is no relation to the SBT, that is discussed here. Therefore, your argument is a red herring.

Now you tell me, if the SBT is incorrect....what happened to the bullet that hit JFK in the back....and if the throat wound wasn't an exit wound what caused that wound and what happened to that bullet ?

I think, it is more likely, that hell freezes over.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 08:42:17 PM by Bernd Werner »

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #194 on: May 12, 2018, 08:56:48 PM »
Nice try, but several witnesses reported the second and third shots as a "bam-bam" and stressed they were "very close together" (Lee Bowers, et al). If Oswald or any other human was operating the "humanitarian rifle", they would have to cycle the bolt after the second shot and reacquire the target AND fire accurately. Can anyone honestly say that there's such a thing as two shots "very close together" from a bolt action rifle? I think not...

I started this thread knowing there would be many who would concoct scenarios to fit the discredited SBT. But the extent to which folks twist the evidence reminds me of trying to have an intelligent discussion with a Trump supporter. I will state it again because I'm an ineffective communicator. The single bullet theory is impossible because no shots exited from the front of the president's body. Several witnesses saw the president before the SBT could be fabricated. They report the throat wound as one of entrance. End of ballgame for SBT, just from a different direction!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #194 on: May 12, 2018, 08:56:48 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #195 on: May 13, 2018, 12:50:37 AM »
Nice try, but several witnesses reported the second and third shots as a "bam-bam" and stressed they were "very close together" (Lee Bowers, et al). If Oswald or any other human was operating the "humanitarian rifle", they would have to cycle the bolt after the second shot and reacquire the target AND fire accurately. Can anyone honestly say that there's such a thing as two shots "very close together" from a bolt action rifle? I think not...
You are basing your conclusion on a few "verys"? What about the other witnesses who said the last two were not faster than one could operate a bolt-action rifle? (eg. Emmett Hudson, James Romack) and what about Harold Norman who actually described the sound of the bolt action? And what about Greer who said he turned around immediately after the second shot? He is turned around by z280. Are you suggesting that he turned before the second shot?

I started this thread knowing there would be many who would concoct scenarios to fit the discredited SBT. But the extent to which folks twist the evidence reminds me of trying to have an intelligent discussion with a Trump supporter. I will state it again because I'm an ineffective communicator. The single bullet theory is impossible because no shots exited from the front of the president's body. Several witnesses saw the president before the SBT could be fabricated. They report the throat wound as one of entrance. End of ballgame for SBT, just from a different direction!
That is the poorest argument against the SBT. The SBT is wrong but that is not the reason. The throat wound was an exit wound. Just look at the clothing. How does a bullet go under the tie knot? Who could have fired it? Where did it go. More to the point, where did the bullet in the back go?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 12:56:28 AM by Andrew Mason »

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #196 on: May 13, 2018, 01:15:45 AM »

No, there is no evidence to support a conclusion that the throat wound was an exit. For me, the clothing is slightly relevant, but I have no idea how bullets behave when striking cloth. I'm interested in the evidence that was collected BEFORE the ridiculous SBT was concocted. What about the sworn testimony of highly trained and experienced Parkland hospital doctors and nurses? Not one of these witnesses EVER reported the throat wound as an exit. Sure, Specter twisted and bullied several witnesses to change their opinions, but that doesn't change the basic facts. In addition, all of these witnesses reported the head wound to be in the back of the head, which proves the autopsy photos are a fraud.

Where did the bullet go that penetrated a distance so small that Dr. Humes could feel the end of it with his finger? I have no idea, but there are reports of bullets and fragments in this case that make no sense at all. What about the lead that Dennis David was ordered to catalog during the autopsy? The truth is simple. If one person was doing the shooting, everything would come together. But the reality is completely different. There are so many inconsistencies in the evidence, that you could spend a lifetime investigating them.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #196 on: May 13, 2018, 01:15:45 AM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #197 on: May 13, 2018, 03:12:50 AM »
So you're building your case solely on witness accounts. That seems to be a little bit moot, doesn't it?
Moot? How?

If you can provide evidence to explain how all witnesses missed seeing JFK smile and wave after the first shot, let alone for three seconds after the first shot please feel free. Then you would have to explain how 20+ observed him react as if he was hit in the neck on the first shot. That would merely be a start. You would ten have to explain Croft, Betzner, Hughes, Altgens, Greer, Hickey all making consistent observations that excude the second shot SBT. Then you would have to explain the shot pattern evidence.  And the explain Tague being hit on the second shot. Oh, and if you think you can do that, try explaining why the motorcade witnesses put the VP car completing the turn before the first shot. And then explain why the occupants.of the VP security car thought the had almost completed the turn? Why did Mrs Cabell think her car had entered the Intersection. Etc.

An individual witness can be wrong. But if multiple independent witnesses report consistent observations, on what basis can that evidence be disregarded? . 
And where is the missing bullet?
There is no missing bullet. They all struck JFK and/or JBC. The first is CE399. The second fragmented and deflected up off the radius and sent metal flakes into the wrist. Other fragments hit the windshield, windshield frame and at least one left the car and struck the curb near Tague. Likely others cleared the windshield. The third was obvious
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 03:27:20 AM by Andrew Mason »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #198 on: May 13, 2018, 07:49:43 PM »
        David W. Mantik, MD., Ph. D.
     The JFK Autopsy Materials ,Twenty Conclusions after Nine Visits

This site was very good and also had many diagrams which were very helpful .

assassinationresearch.com/v2n2/Pittsburgh.pdf

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #198 on: May 13, 2018, 07:49:43 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #199 on: May 14, 2018, 12:05:30 AM »

The list of eyewitnesses who stated there was only two shots is a long one.
Well, maybe if you use a large font and triple spacing. There were 17 witnesses who said they heard 2 shots. None of them were sure that there were only two.  On the other hand there were at least 132 who heard three shots and most were pretty definite about that.  Here is what the distribution looks like.