Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Autopsy proves SBT impossible  (Read 57790 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Autopsy proves SBT impossible
« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2018, 08:43:30 PM »
Advertisement
Finck was wrong.

That's easy for you to say.

There were five fragments in the wrist. One of the five was considerably larger than the other four. If all five fragments had been the size of the largest, their combined mass would still not exceed the amount of mass missing from CE-399.

That would require that you know what the starting mass of CE399 was...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2018, 08:43:30 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2018, 11:58:10 PM »
Ballistics evidence for CE 399 which was barely distorted and almost whole despite claims that it broke 10cm of Connally's 5th rib and shattered his radius ( wrist )and had a fragment or fragments left in his thigh that were not removed . CE 399 also has a very dubious chain of possession . This alone would probably result in CE 399 not being allowed as evidence in a court .

Offline Bernd Werner

« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2018, 09:31:44 PM »
So if your point is that the autopsy doctors didn't know what they were doing, I'll go along with that.

I know one further thing: Everyone, who mastered high school maths, should be able to figure out, that an entering angle of 45? is just ridiculous!

Matt replies  Who has ever asserted this? Folks cite that most of them thought it was an entrance wound, but the angle? I don't get it

I think you should read this thread, this claim was posted not long ago!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 09:34:08 PM by Bernd Werner »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2018, 09:31:44 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2018, 10:48:30 PM »
I know one further thing: Everyone, who mastered high school maths, should be able to figure out, that an entering angle of 45? is just ridiculous!

I think you should read this thread, this claim was posted not long ago!

I am not disputing that an estimate of the angle might very well be wrong, but my question is basically so what? Maybe I could phrase it better, but I do not get the overall significance of this point in the bigger picture

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2018, 12:47:40 AM »
Finck was wrong. There were five fragments in the wrist. One of the five was considerably larger than the other four. If all five fragments had been the size of the largest, their combined mass would still not exceed the amount of mass missing from CE-399.

What was the mass missing from CE-399?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2018, 12:47:40 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2018, 12:56:38 AM »
What was the mass missing from CE-399?

Are you people still trying this old game, YAWN!
The truth of the matter is that whoever planted a whole bullet had absolutely no idea of how many fragments would be retrieved from ongoing surgery and had no idea of how many bullets or fragments would be discovered, so you want us to believe that some guy took a wild guess and planted a bullet that just happens to satisfy all the medical criteria and recovered physical evidence, yeah sure pull the other one it plays jingle bells.

JohnM

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #102 on: May 03, 2018, 01:01:22 AM »

Are you people still trying this old game, YAWN!
The truth of the matter is that whoever planted a whole bullet had absolutely no idea of how many fragments would be retrieved from ongoing surgery and had no idea of how many bullets or fragments would be discovered, so you want us to believe that some guy took a wild guess and planted a bullet that just happens to satisfy all the medical criteria and recovered physical evidence, yeah sure pull the other one it plays jingle bells.

JohnM

I am not sure how many of us suggest it was a planted bullet More likely it ids the bullet that fell out of JFK's back wound and folks took it from there to meet their needs

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: May 03, 2018, 01:01:22 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #103 on: May 03, 2018, 01:02:55 AM »

I am not sure how many of us suggest it was a planted bullet More likely it ids the bullet that fell out of JFK's back wound and folks took it from there to meet their needs

A bullet entering from the front or back?

JohnM