Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Dr. Malcolm Perry and the JFK head wound  (Read 1045 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: Dr. Malcolm Perry and the JFK head wound
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2018, 08:28:01 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Your claim was that O'Donnell was intimidated into committing perjury.

Not claiming anything Just trying to understand the facts as they appear with an overlay that intimidation existed in many cases around this event I am aware this will open me up to being charged with wishy waxxxxy, but I prefer that to being dogmatic

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2018, 08:28:01 PM »

Offline Susan Wilde

Re: Dr. Malcolm Perry
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2018, 10:05:48 PM »

(Quote for the 11-22-63 relevant information by Dr. Donald Miller, who worked with President Kennedy's Parkland trauma room #1 Dr. Malcolm Perry, after Perry left Dallas)

In my third year of medical school, I was having lunch in the large dining room at Harvard's Vanderbilt Hall on a Friday afternoon in November when a fellow student ran in and yelled that President Kennedy had been shot.  Everyone alive on November 22, 1963 (and old enough to understand what had happened) remembers where they were and what they were doing when they heard this.  And like everyone else I knew, I was stunned by his murder.  It has spurred me over the years to study the Kennedy assassination, beginning with Josiah Thompson's  Six Seconds in Dallas.  With the government's continued defense of the lone-gunman theory it is clear beyond a reasonable doubt that the government is lying to the American public.  (The mainstream media also continues to support and advance the lone-gunman theory, and it dismisses or ignores growing evidence that Kennedy was the victim of a conspiracy.)

Dr. Malcolm Perry performed the tracheostomy on President Kennedy at Parkland hospital after he was shot.  Dr. Perry and I worked together for a time in the 1970s when he came to Seattle and joined the University of Washington surgical faculty.  Knowing my interest in the Kennedy assassination, he reaffirmed to me that the bullet hole in Kennedy's neck (through which he performed the tracheostomy) was a wound of
entrance.

This means that an assassin in front of the limousine shot the president, which contradicts the Warren Commission's lone-assassin scenario, where Oswald is said to have fired all of the bullets from behind the limousine.

Dr. Perry said it was a wound of
entrance in an unambiguous fashion, three times, at a news conference on November 22, 1963 after Kennedy died.  In his testimony before the Warren Commission, however, Dr. Perry equivocated, saying that the bullet wound in the neck might well have been a wound of exit.

As revealed in  Probe (Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 2021),  a Secret Service agent named Elmer Moore, functioning as a liaison for the Warren Commission, was placed in charge of the Dallas doctors' testimony. One of his assignments seems to have been to "reason" with Dr. Perry and talk him out of his original statement (and thus not raise any questions about there being an assassin in front of Kennedy).

The Kennedy case has gripped me because it is a shocking example of government duplicity, something that unfortunately taints other government activities, including its doings in health care.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2018, 12:32:58 AM »

(Quote for the 11-22-63 relevant information by Dr. Donald Miller, who worked with President Kennedy's Parkland trauma room #1 Dr. Malcolm Perry, after Perry left Dallas)

In sworn testimony before the ARRB, Dr. Perry said that he was never pressured by anyone to tell anything but the truth.

Online Ray Mitcham

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2018, 05:37:57 PM »
In sworn testimony before the ARRB, Dr. Perry said that he was never pressured by anyone to tell anything but the truth.

Dr Perry could well have been protecting his future career.
In Dr Miller's words.
"Dr. Malcolm Perry performed the tracheostomy on President Kennedy at Parkland hospital after he was shot. Dr. Perry and I worked together for a time in the 1970s when he came to Seattle and joined the University of Washington surgical faculty. Knowing my interest in the Kennedy assassination, he reaffirmed to me that the bullet hole in Kennedy's neck (through which he performed the tracheostomy) was a wound of entrance. "

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2018, 07:51:08 PM »
Top, behind the forehead.

There was a wound there.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2018, 07:51:08 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

• Thomas Arthur Vallee
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2018, 08:05:55 PM »
Dr. Malcolm Perry - First surgeon to attend to President Kennedy at Parkland Memorial Hospital. 
At the 0:50 seconds mark , Perry speaks of a Large wound of JFK's head in the "Right Posterior " area.
I don't remember Dr. Perry ever giving a location of a large head wound to the posterior area .
It seems like we are being given more information every year, which makes the Warren Commission look really bad, which it should look after what their 26 volumes set out to do!
A few years back I started noticing that as the limo was leaving the Love Field area they started to show the SS agent throw up his hands in frustration when he was called back to the car that the SS agents rode in behind JFK's Limo . His frustration was noticeable because he thought they were supposed to do their job and surround the President for security reasons . Apparently not!

A few things that should concern all:

If JFK's heart was still beating, where was all the blood on JFK's neck resulting from the tracheostomy? The clean up crew certainly did their jobs.

Wasn't that the most gross, unprofessional tracheostomy you have ever seen? Wouldn't that have killed JFK if he wasn't already dead? What do other doctors say about it?

Dr. Perry noticed the "large wound on his head in the right posterior area".

Dr. Perry: "Doctor Kerico placed a tube in the presidents trachea to assist his breathing." So why then did Dr. Perry feel the need to perform the tracheostomy if there was already a tube inserted into JFK's trachea?

Dr. Perry said that he noticed blood and damage to the "upper mediastinum" and consequently inserted a drain tube into JFK's body cavity. The top of the superior mediastinum ends at T2.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 08:20:31 PM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2018, 10:05:39 PM »
Dr Perry could well have been protecting his future career.

In 1998, when he testified before the ARRB,  Dr Perry was 69 years old.

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2018, 11:17:36 PM »
  Mr. Barber is mistaken (again) when he asserts that Jackie clearly states where the head wound was. Uh, no...it is not at all clear and nothing she said made me believe the hole was anywhere but the same place the other witnesses say: the back of the head. There was no wound to the top of the head until Humes started his clandestine "pre-autopsy" surgery. Who at Parkland reports any wounds on the head except in the right rear? Nobody.

On a personal note, I could not believe Nova used you as an expert witness on their very strange JFK show from the late eighties. I thought you came across as an ignorant buffoon and the least qualified person imaginable to speak on acoustics. Reading your posts on this site makes me want to wretch. You are one of the chief engineers on the Ignorance Express. Sorry to be so harsh. I hate disinformation...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2018, 11:17:36 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2018, 12:21:47 AM »
  Mr. Barber is mistaken (again) when he asserts that Jackie clearly states where the head wound was. Uh, no...it is not at all clear and nothing she said made me believe the hole was anywhere but the same place the other witnesses say: the back of the head. There was no wound to the top of the head until Humes started his clandestine "pre-autopsy" surgery. Who at Parkland reports any wounds on the head except in the right rear? Nobody.

On a personal note, I could not believe Nova used you as an expert witness on their very strange JFK show from the late eighties. I thought you came across as an ignorant buffoon and the least qualified person imaginable to speak on acoustics. Reading your posts on this site makes me want to wretch. You are one of the chief engineers on the Ignorance Express. Sorry to be so harsh. I hate disinformation...

Lipsey describes  a wound just above the hairline Horne and many other researchers feel the v shaped wound near the top right of JFK's skull was made in an attempt to hide the entry wound of a bullet from the front

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2018, 12:21:47 AM »