Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Things Ct's can do to prove a conspiracy.  (Read 25651 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Things Ct's can do to prove a conspiracy.
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2018, 10:14:08 PM »
Advertisement
But then that wouldn't be a 'theory'...it would be a fact ;)

I believe that you'll agree that the officially US Government approved tale is bull stuff.....so since that THEORY is so unrealistic and loony ....then those that believe the official US government theory should be referred to as "loonatics", don't you agree?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2018, 10:14:08 PM »

Offline Bruce Backlund

« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2018, 10:47:48 PM »
In regards to the sixth floor, what exactly has happened at the sixth floor S/E window of the TSBD? Both photos appear to be taken shortly after the assassination, but things have been rearranged. By whom? And would  Roy Truly and the officer be in the building by this time? Or, has one of these photos been faked?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2018, 12:12:10 AM »
In regards to the sixth floor, what exactly has happened at the sixth floor S/E window of the TSBD? Both photos appear to be taken shortly after the assassination, but things have been rearranged. By whom? And would  Roy Truly and the officer be in the building by this time? Or, has one of these photos been faked?

The color photo was taken by a US intelligence agent ( James Powell) BEFORE the coup d e'tat..... The B&W photo was taken by Tom Dillard DURING the shooting......Notice that BR Williams and Harold Norman are not even alarmed yet...in the B&W photo.   ( That indicates there has been no shooting yet, at the time the photo was snapped....)

Notice that BR Williams is alone in the window in the color photo....That's because Jarman and Norman have not yet arrived to join him on the fifth floor ( which means the photo was taken prior to 12:27)

I'm sure you will find this information incredulous.....I'd love to answer your questions.....Just keep em civil.   
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 12:15:15 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2018, 12:12:10 AM »

Offline Bruce Backlund

« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2018, 12:43:23 AM »
Thanks Walt,
I try enhancing these photos, but there is just so much you can do with them. Alleged sniper's nest shortly after the assassination. Look's like Will Fritz with his white had and tie standing in the background of the left window. But then again they all wore those white hats in those days in homicide.
BB

Offline Bruce Backlund

« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2018, 01:41:16 AM »
That window is only open exactly 12 inches.  Not much to work with. And the alleged sniper's nest isn't much better to maneuver around in. Along with very low window sills.
BB
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 01:43:35 AM by Bruce Backlund »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2018, 01:41:16 AM »

Offline Bruce Backlund

« Reply #77 on: April 29, 2018, 01:48:21 AM »
Thanks Paul, I will check your thread out.
BB

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #78 on: April 29, 2018, 04:28:56 AM »
That window is only open exactly 12 inches.   

A couple of things.
That is a Linker rod he is holding. The measurements are not in inches but in decimal 1/10s of a foot.
[A little different ...1 inch= .083 feet]
That's not all that much and not what bothers me.
What puzzles me is that in the picture...looking past the OLD courthouse there is a building that has the fire escape....I thought that is where the new courthouse was under construction.
The above picture seems to show the old hotel that was there [then torn down] before the construction began.
So where/when did that picture come from?

Above photo is straight from the Report.
See the construction? Point #7

The caption for the above photo reads....
Employee Lee Harvey Oswald  stood  on the sixth floor of the building and used a rifle to shoot President Kennedy.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/generalContent?id=20953305&type=html&v169&iframeSource=offsiteEmbed

Finally...we are always hearing about the 6th floor.
When those shots rang out....
What and perhaps who was on the 7th I wonder?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: April 29, 2018, 04:28:56 AM »

Offline Bruce Backlund

« Reply #79 on: April 29, 2018, 04:46:59 AM »
Jerry,
Your right. That building was under construction at the time. Don't know what phase it was in at the time, but indeed under construction. For some reason, I recall the new steel framework up by that time.
BB