Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Things Ct's can do to prove a conspiracy.  (Read 25634 times)

Offline Brian Walker

Re: Things Ct's can do to prove a conspiracy.
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2018, 07:28:03 PM »
Advertisement
The point was for the general case. It was not about Oswald in particular Apparently you are unwilling to go there

As for no benefit for the LN, Examination of the verfiability of evidence is not based on whether it benefits a particular 'side'

If it meaningless why did CBS spend so much effort on it It comes up as one of the main questions but one you somewhat idiosyncratically consider unimportant

I guess you are just not going to grasp it. Will try one more time.

There are Ct who think that the shooting that Oswald did was actually not doable. No all they have to do is set up the condition and show that. If they do then they have proven a conspiracy.

Now don't bother wondering off into courtroom issues or even LN issues. What a posted her is simple and plain to see. I am telling them how to prove they are correct.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2018, 07:28:03 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2018, 01:01:15 AM »
You lose track of what you say, don't you? *You* said that we were waiting for an honest government investigation to the question by another poster.

I was simply commenting on your comment. If you can't figure out what I think of the WC's conclusion then you are even more confused than I thought.

*You* said that we were waiting for an honest government investigation to the question by another poster.

Yes.....That's true....  And I think you have shown that you agree that we Americans ( as a group) are a bunch of gutless gullible suckers who have put government rule over God's rule ......  Thus we are awaiting our beloved government to deliver a "truth" that we all can be comfortable with.....   Perhaps now that there is no longer a Castro in control in Cuba our beloved government will enlighten us and show us "proof" that the evil Fidel Castro was the villain mastermind behind the murder of John Kennedy....That would  silence all but a small minority of us who believe LBJ and J. Edgar Hoover were the primary culprits.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2018, 01:50:56 AM »
They won't reveal even a little bit of the truth for another 50 years at the least as they have invested too much into the big lie already.

Sadly, most Americans don't really care enough to do anything about it.

As long as "Big Brother" can continue to dole out tax payers dollars to the suckers who think they are are getting a free lunch the suckers will not bite their hand.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2018, 01:50:56 AM »

Offline Zeon Wasinsky

« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2018, 05:28:08 AM »
Absent those persons who have already given testimony that they were involved in a conspiracy, such as John Martino, or were approached to be involved, such as Loran Hall, then the CT will have to just continue to point out things that seem to defy random coincidence that may indicate certain people involved:

For example

1. LBT not getting shot at,  during the JFK shooting, nor at any time during his administration, yet Malcolm X, MLK and RFK, all got assassinated during LBJs time in office.

2. Many of LBJ's political opponent got killed, one of whom was found dead by 5 shots fired by a bolt action rifle, which was ruled "suicide"

3. Malcolm Wallace, LBJs confidant, found guilty of murder, overturned by LBJ, who got the judge to nullify jury verdict.

4. LBJs own former personal attorney described LBJ as a psychopath.

5. LBJ mistress story of secret meeting dav before the assassination,  and  LBJ said "after tomorrow those S.O.B.'s will never embarrass me again - that's no threat - that's a promise.'"

6. LBJ reverses JFK  Vietnam foreign policy 3 days after JFK assassinated, plans for 180K army invasion of Vietnam, stages the Gulf of Tonkin false flag event in Aug 1964.

7. LBJ awards contract for A7 Corsairs aircraft that will be used in Vietnam War, to his good friend, Harold Byrd, owner of the TSBD during time that Oswald was employee. Harold Byrd removed window frame from TSBD which he thought was the SN window, and hung it in his own home with the other big game trophy heads on a wall.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2018, 10:16:34 PM »
Now don't bother wondering off into courtroom issues or even LN issues. What a posted her is simple and plain to see. I am telling them how to prove they are correct.

No you're not.  You're setting up a false challenge and pretending like it means something.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2018, 10:16:34 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2018, 06:32:44 PM »
I am not a conspiracy theorist.
I just don't believe the governments report.
One aspect of staging and phoniness is evident in the timeline of activity....

On another post I pasted some of the timeline events [according to the Report]
January 28, 1962: LHO orders a .38 caliber Smith and Wesson revolver by mail.
March 12, 1963: Ruth Paine visits Marina at the new apartment. Also that day, LHO
orders a rifle from Klein's Sporting Goods in Chicago.
 March 20, 1963: The rifle and the revolver are shipped.
March 25, 1963: LHO picks up the weapons.
http://jfkassassination.net/parnell/chrono.htm

Does anyone else notice anything strange about the timing of these events?
Did it take 14 months for the pistol to get shipped?...and it arrives the same day as the rifle??
How efficient is that!?
Oswald goes and 'picks up the weapons'...Even in 1963 one had to sign for firearms received through the USPS.
There are no records of this that I have ever seen.
How did Oswald 'transport' the guns from the post office? 
Doesn't it matter he didn't drive there?
What about ammunition? The Report mentions nothing about the police finding any other bullets anywhere that Oswald had stayed. Just the loaded guns...go figure that one ???
JF

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2018, 08:01:16 PM »
I am not a conspiracy theorist.
I just don't believe the governments report.
One aspect of staging and phoniness is evident in the timeline of activity....

On another post I pasted some of the timeline events [according to the Report]http://jfkassassination.net/parnell/chrono.htm

Does anyone else notice anything strange about the timing of these events?
Did it take 14 months for the pistol to get shipped?...and it arrives the same day as the rifle??
How efficient is that!?
Oswald goes and 'picks up the weapons'...Even in 1963 one had to sign for firearms received through the USPS.
There are no records of this that I have ever seen.
How did Oswald 'transport' the guns from the post office? 
Doesn't it matter he didn't drive there?
What about ammunition? The Report mentions nothing about the police finding any other bullets anywhere that Oswald had stayed. Just the loaded guns...go figure that one ???
JF

Mr Freenan.....All of your points are reasonable and valid....  But why do you deny being a CT?

If you don't believe the government's BS then surely someone had to conspire to cover up the truth.... 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2018, 08:01:16 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2018, 08:59:27 PM »

If you don't believe the government's BS then surely someone had to conspire to cover up the truth....

But then that wouldn't be a 'theory'...it would be a fact ;)