Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Things Ct's can do to prove a conspiracy.  (Read 25642 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Things Ct's can do to prove a conspiracy.
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2018, 12:49:25 PM »
Advertisement
Perhaps Oswald didn't know he was going to use the irons until after he fired the first shot while looking through the scope.

Perhaps Oswald didn't know he was going to use the irons until after he fired the first shot while looking through the scope.

This statement reveals that the author is a ignoramus and a real dumbass......  Only someone with an impaired ability to reason would propose such a dumbass theory....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2018, 12:49:25 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2018, 01:35:14 PM »

This statement reveals that the author is a ignoramus and a real dumbass......  Only someone with an impaired ability to reason would propose such a dumbass theory....

Don't simply state that I'm a dumbass.  Explain how so.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2018, 02:07:53 PM »
The reason to exclude the scope was because it was more than useless. It was in the way. Why include it when you know you aren't going to use it? Give Oswald some credit. The scope was never sighted in so he was either an expert marksman that kept a useless scope on the rifle and used the iron sights or he was a patsy that never even took a shot and the scope was left on the rifle to match the BYPs as part of his sheep-dipping. Since no one has duplicated this feat, I lean toward the latter.

How do you know the condition of the scope during the assassination?  You only know the condition after the fact.  The rifle had been placed between boxes by then.  Perhaps dropped there.  I also recall some indication that the scope had been removed to test for prints.  A bald face assertion that it was "useless" to Oswald is not very compelling.  Regardless, the totality of evidence confirms that Oswald's rifle was used to assassinate JFK.  The probabilities of something occurring (i.e. Oswald making the shot with this rifle) are rendered moot by the event happening.  We know it can be done because it was.  In fact, that is the best evidence that it was not impossible.  If you want to attribute the shots to luck or skill it matters not a whit.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2018, 02:07:53 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2018, 04:14:46 PM »
Don't simply state that I'm a dumbass.  Explain how so.

"Perhaps Oswald didn't know he was going to use the irons until after he fired the first shot while looking through the scope."

Really Billy Boob??...You really don't know how utterly stupid this proposed theory is??

Do you know ANYTHING about firing a rifle??   

If Lee had been a sniper he would have had his rifle sighted in and on target before ever setting out on a mission....No sane person ever goes into the field on a fire mission ( be it sport hunting or military ) without knowing where the bullet will impact at a given range ( commonly 100 yards)

That's the crux of your ignorance....do you now understand?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2018, 11:54:20 PM »
1- I now a lot of CT's believe that nobody could have made the shot from the 6th floor with that rifle. If they really believe that why not build the exact setup from 6th floor to car and challenge people to try it.  If Ct's honestly believe that it could not be done then this is a sure fire way to prove a conspiracy.

How about the "Oswald Did It" crowd actually prove that Oswald did it?  Then we can worry about evidence for a conspiracy...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2018, 11:54:20 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2018, 11:56:03 PM »
My opinion is that Oswald used the scope for the badly missed first shot and then, realizing that the scope was misaligned, used the iron sights for the second and third shots.

Except what exactly is your evidence for this "badly missed first shot"?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2018, 11:57:01 PM »
LOL! It took him three tries before he actually hit the target. You call that superhuman marksmanship? You kooks crack me up.

You kooks crack me up!  How do you know what the target was?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2018, 11:57:01 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2018, 11:59:34 PM »
Regardless, the totality of evidence confirms that Oswald's rifle was used to assassinate JFK.

In fact no evidence confirms that Oswald's rifle was used to assassinate JFK.  Or even that the C2766 Mannlicher Carcano was Oswald's rifle.