Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Things Ct's can do to prove a conspiracy.  (Read 25630 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: Things Ct's can do to prove a conspiracy.
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2018, 08:48:14 PM »
Advertisement
My post was intended for people who claim that nobody could make the shots. There is a way right there to prove a conspiracy. If they honestly believe that they what are they waiting for?

There is no incentive to prove Oswald could have made the shots and basically no way to prove it. You can only show that the shots were doable and that has already been done.

Sorry I am dropping in on the thread ,but where has it already been shown those shots have been replicated?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2018, 08:48:14 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2018, 09:55:32 PM »

How do you know for sure that the scope was used?

Why else would Oswald keep the scope on the MC if he dissembled/reassembled it when he knew he'd be using the iron sights instead?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 10:16:37 PM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2018, 10:49:58 PM »
Problem is you can't prove a negative. Just because no one else can do it doesn't prove Oswald couldn't have done it. The onus is on the LNers to show that it could have been done, even using a wonky scope. That won't prove that Oswald did it, only that it was possible. So far no one has shown it was even possible. Does this mean it was unlikely?

How do you know for sure that the scope was used?

Since it was not taken off the rifle, how do you know that it wasn't used?

I don't know whether or not the scope was used.  Why does Jack Trojan pretend to know that it was?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2018, 10:49:58 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2018, 10:53:00 PM »
If Marine Carlos Hathcock could have made the shots of duplication as Oswald was said to have done , then you would have heard him say " I made those shots , so it can be done" ! Several people with arms expertise could not make the shots . If anyone would have made those shots , there is a very good chance that we would have heard about it . As Hale Boggs would say " We have not been told the truth about Oswald". Boggs said that " LBJ lied his eyes out to the Commission" before his plane disappeared in Alaska.  CT's don't have to prove anything. What the Parkland Staff said about the blasted out back of the head of JFK got the truth going until Bethesda did their work on the President. Parkland had no reason to lie , where as Bethesda did a chop job to fit their needs. A very sad state of affairs. These people were so cheap that they couldn't even throw down a good rifle to be found. They throw down a piece of xxxx Carcano . We have more than just a few things that can prove a Conspiracy !!!!!!!!!!!

First, you have nothing at all which proves a conspiracy.  Period.

Second, if that Carcano was such a bad weapon, am I to assume that you'd have no problem standing eighty-eight yards away from someone who was aiming that exact rifle at you and ready to squeeze the trigger?  Yeah right.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2018, 10:55:25 PM »
Why else would Oswald keep the scope on the MC if he dissembled/reassembled it when he knew he'd be using the iron sights instead?

My opinion is that Oswald used the scope for the badly missed first shot and then, realizing that the scope was misaligned, used the iron sights for the second and third shots.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2018, 10:55:25 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2018, 10:59:18 PM »
Between that and Martin's laser Case Closed.

Ever tried the laser experiment, Brian?

Or do you just prefer ignorance to be bliss?

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2018, 11:23:57 PM »
My opinion is that Oswald used the scope for the badly missed first shot and then, realizing that the scope was misaligned, used the iron sights for the second and third shots.

So Oswald truly was a superhuman marksman then? I'd like to see someone match that feat exactly how you describe it. Expert marksmen couldn't even do it with a sighted scope. So after Oswald's 1st shot, he realized his scope was wonky, so he switched to the iron sights to score a 2 for 2, all in under 10 secs? :D You keep telling yourself that. But if he was such a super-marksman, then surely he would have known the scope would be useless and removed it from the rifle before smuggling its parts into the TSBD in a paper bag, correct?

BTW, the fact that it took 3 shims to realign the scope before the FBI could even hit the target means the scope was never sighted-in. No way. Which means Oswald must have practiced with the rifle with the wonky scope and didn't bother to sight it in or else he never shot the rifle. WTF? Otherwise, there is no way an unpracticed shooter could have possibly pulled off a 2 for 2 on that day, the way you describe it.

How come Oswald didn't take the 1st shot as the limo turned onto Elm? Sitting duck served up on a silver platter. It didn't get any better than that.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 11:26:29 PM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2018, 11:23:57 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2018, 04:40:20 AM »
So Oswald truly was a superhuman marksman then?

LOL! It took him three tries before he actually hit the target. You call that superhuman marksmanship? You kooks crack me up.