Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Things Ct's can do to prove a conspiracy.  (Read 25645 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: Things Ct's can do to prove a conspiracy.
« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2018, 06:53:31 PM »
Advertisement

Look and learn boys, it's a simple matter of perspective the boxes are just set back from the window.

The left hand side of the end of the lower tier of boxes can clearly be seen in Dillard.

JohnM

Wow, you really don't have a clue. Do yourself a favor and stop with the blended gifs and do a bloody re-enactment, like you did with my laser experiment. Blended gifs tell you nothing and worse, they trick you into thinking interpolated frames are real and in this case that the box arrangement was just a change in perspective, which is BS. It would take you less effort to re-enact those 2 photos showing us what you're claiming versus creating a blended gif that shows us the exact opposite. Lose lose for you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2018, 06:53:31 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #89 on: May 02, 2018, 10:31:08 PM »
Because the sun had past it's zenith when the photos were taken....however there were not taken at the same time.
The gif [or whatever] picture that rotates around....that was all very clever.
However...the guys in the window below do not move around like it shows above ???

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2018, 10:39:39 PM »
The gif [or whatever] picture that rotates around....that was all very clever.
However...the guys in the window below do not move around like it shows above ???

That seems like a really good point  Just to ad Paul also made it earlier and I missed it
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 06:19:40 PM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2018, 10:39:39 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #91 on: May 03, 2018, 12:44:00 AM »
Wow, you really don't have a clue. Do yourself a favor and stop with the blended gifs and do a bloody re-enactment, like you did with my laser experiment. Blended gifs tell you nothing and worse, they trick you into thinking interpolated frames are real and in this case that the box arrangement was just a change in perspective, which is BS. It would take you less effort to re-enact those 2 photos showing us what you're claiming versus creating a blended gif that shows us the exact opposite. Lose lose for you.

they trick you into thinking interpolated frames are rea

That's what the liar intends.....

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2018, 06:15:08 PM »
I believe that you'll agree that the officially US Government approved tale is bull stuff.....so since that THEORY is so unrealistic and loony ....then those that believe the official US government theory should be referred to as "loonatics", don't you agree?

Not necessarily..but there are some here that appear to become very deeply disturbed when they are disagreed with. I am pleased to see that posts with ugly remarks and name calling are removed as this contributes nothing to a discussion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2018, 06:15:08 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2018, 07:59:37 PM »

What and perhaps who was on the 7th I wonder?

There was a 7th floor was there not?...And a roof?