Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Things Ct's can do to prove a conspiracy.  (Read 25635 times)

Offline Brian Walker

Things Ct's can do to prove a conspiracy.
« on: April 08, 2018, 02:54:30 AM »
Advertisement
1- I now a lot of CT's believe that nobody could have made the shot from the 6th floor with that rifle. If they really believe that why not build the exact setup from 6th floor to car and challenge people to try it.  If Ct's honestly believe that it could not be done then this is a sure fire way to prove a conspiracy.

JFK Assassination Forum

Things Ct's can do to prove a conspiracy.
« on: April 08, 2018, 02:54:30 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: Things Ct's can do to prove a conspiracy.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 03:32:46 AM »

1- I now a lot of CT's believe that nobody could have made the shot from the 6th floor with that rifle. If they really believe that why not build the exact setup from 6th floor to car and challenge people to try it.  If Ct's honestly believe that it could not be done then this is a sure fire way to prove a conspiracy.

Paul can easily do this by building a sniper?s nest with boxes too big to shoot around.

If need be, he could build one without windows, showing the shots could not have been made.

To be honest, if the CTers did build an ?exact replica? of the sixth floor sniper?s nest, from where the shots could not be replicated by anyone. I would suspect the ?extra replica? was not really an exact replica.

In any case the conspirators did seem to be a curious lot.

** They framed an ex-Marine who couldn?t shoot straight.

** They planted a rifle and made fake documents to connected to Oswald, but the type of rifle could not actually be used.

** They fired shots in a pattern which could have been made by one rifle, but not the type of rifle they planted.

** They setup a fake sniper?s nest from which the shots could not have been made, with any rifle, because the boxes were placed in the wrong positions.

** They ended up killing the President by firing form a different direction then the direction they wanted everyone to think the shots came from.

** The failed to get Oswald to be at the sniper?s nest during the shooting.

This is just a partial list, just off the top of my head. I?m sure I left a lot off.

It seems that in every possible way, the conspirators messed up when they tried to frame Oswald.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 03:57:50 AM »

Problem is you can't prove a negative. Just because no one else can do it doesn't prove Oswald couldn't have done it. The onus is on the LNers to show that it could have been done, even using a wonky scope. That won't prove that Oswald did it, only that it was possible. So far no one has shown it was even possible. Does this mean it was unlikely?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 03:57:50 AM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 03:17:12 PM »

Buy a 1985 DeLorean.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2018, 03:32:46 PM »
Buy a 1985 DeLorean.

Jack I appreciate you posted that the onus is on the prosecution of Oswald to prove this You raise a generally valid point that just because no one else can repeat a certain feat does not mean it is impossible The word impossible is generally loaded if we wish to get technical  However our legal system is supposedly based on reasonable doubt towards the proof against the accused not a limitless a panoply of "could be's" in terms of how a person may have transcended the seemingly impossible
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 03:36:32 PM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2018, 03:32:46 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2018, 04:32:02 PM »
Paul can easily do this by building a sniper?s nest with boxes too big to shoot around.

If need be, he could build one without windows, showing the shots could not have been made.

To be honest, if the CTers did build an ?exact replica? of the sixth floor sniper?s nest, from where the shots could not be replicated by anyone. I would suspect the ?extra replica? was not really an exact replica.

In any case the conspirators did seem to be a curious lot.

** They framed an ex-Marine who couldn?t shoot straight.

** They planted a rifle and made fake documents to connected to Oswald, but the type of rifle could not actually be used.

** They fired shots in a pattern which could have been made by one rifle, but not the type of rifle they planted.

** They setup a fake sniper?s nest from which the shots could not have been made, with any rifle, because the boxes were placed in the wrong positions.

** They ended up killing the President by firing form a different direction then the direction they wanted everyone to think the shots came from.

** The failed to get Oswald to be at the sniper?s nest during the shooting.

This is just a partial list, just off the top of my head. I?m sure I left a lot off.

It seems that in every possible way, the conspirators messed up when they tried to frame Oswald.

And "they" framed a (real or "legend") pro-Castro person to blame Havana and justify an invasion of Cuba but then put together a fake investigation (the Warren Commission) which CLEARED Cuba and Castro of any involvement.

So they went through all of this crazy stuff - two Oswalds, fake films, fake autopsy, planted evidence - to frame Castro (through Oswald) and then said he wasn't involved.

Yes they did.

But I suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect and don't understand how all of this makes complete sense. Yes, I'm the one who needs to think clearly.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 06:34:39 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2018, 04:51:32 PM »

build the exact setup from 6th floor to car and challenge people to try it.

Mr Walker....That was one of the first hings I did , many yes ago.....  I built a a scale model of the scene and found that I could not see JFK at the time of the murder.

Sighting down from that SE corner window while using a soda straw as a sighting tube I found that there was a tree between me and JFK at the time of the murder.....And using that same straw as a sighting tube while attempting to fire down onto elm street from inside the TSBD proved that the bullet would have struck the concrete ledge beneath the window.....

That's why I'm an avowed CT......   The feat attributed to Lee Oswald by LBJ's Special Blue Ribbon Cover Up committee is not possible.... 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2018, 04:51:32 PM »

Offline Brian Walker

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2018, 02:37:08 AM »
Problem is you can't prove a negative. Just because no one else can do it doesn't prove Oswald couldn't have done it. The onus is on the LNers to show that it could have been done, even using a wonky scope. That won't prove that Oswald did it, only that it was possible. So far no one has shown it was even possible. Does this mean it was unlikely?

If you can show nobody else can do it then you would prove to almost everyone that there was a conspiracy. I don't believe that Oswald could do what nobody else can do.