Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Another disappearing bullet  (Read 14625 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: Another disappearing bullet
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2018, 03:53:43 AM »
Advertisement
 Mike Awesome info General Walker will now have to be identified as a conspiracy theorist

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2018, 03:53:43 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2018, 04:11:47 AM »
Mike Awesome info General Walker will now have to be identified as a conspiracy theorist

Matt, the HSCA did not display the Walker Bullet on TV. The bullet that Walker saw on TV and described as looking as if it had been unfired was CE-399, not CE-573. Walker was obviously confused.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2018, 04:20:42 AM »
Matt, the HSCA did not display the Walker Bullet on TV. The bullet that Walker saw on TV and described as looking as if it had been unfired was CE-399, not CE-573. Walker was obviously confused.

Here is a photograph of CE573 It looks like a bullet Walker said it did not even look like a bullet Also not sure how you know his source for seeing the bullet was TV

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/pdf/WH17_CE_573.pdf

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2018, 04:20:42 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2018, 04:43:53 AM »

Here is a photograph of CE573 It looks like a bullet Walker said it did not even look like a bullet Also not sure how you know his source for seeing the bullet was TV

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/pdf/WH17_CE_573.pdf

Here is what Walker wrote to Blakey of the HSCA;

"The bullet used and pictured on the TV by US Senate G.Robert Blakey Committee on Assassinations is a ridiculous substitute for a bullet completely mutilated by such obstruction, baring no resemblance to any unfired bullet in shape or form.

I saw the hunk of lead, picked up by a policeman in my house, and I took it from him and I inspected it carefully. There is no mistake. There has been a substitution for the bullet fired by Oswald and taken out of my house."

Did you get that? He was saying that the bullet displayed by Blakey on TV didn't look like it had even ever been fired. Does CE-573 look like an unfired bullet? No, of course not. The bullet that Blakey displayed on TV was CE-399, not CE-573.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2018, 10:11:44 AM »
Here is what Walker wrote to Blakey of the HSCA;

"The bullet used and pictured on the TV by US Senate G.Robert Blakey Committee on Assassinations is a ridiculous substitute for a bullet completely mutilated by such obstruction, baring no resemblance to any unfired bullet in shape or form.

I saw the hunk of lead, picked up by a policeman in my house, and I took it from him and I inspected it carefully. There is no mistake. There has been a substitution for the bullet fired by Oswald and taken out of my house."

Did you get that? He was saying that the bullet displayed by Blakey on TV didn't look like it had even ever been fired. Does CE-573 look like an unfired bullet? No, of course not. The bullet that Blakey displayed on TV was CE-399, not CE-573.

So you are saying CE-399 was never fired?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2018, 10:11:44 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2018, 07:54:09 PM »
When did Blakey display CE399 on TV?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2019, 03:59:25 AM »
Notice that the lead post....  https://whowhatwhy.org/2017/10/06/navy-doctor-bullet-found-jfks-limousine-never-reported/
...was bypassed and straw just flew out of the barn all over the place about CE 399 and it's alleged various fragments.
Photographs exist showing nameless suits scouring the plaza and knoll area for what? Easter eggs?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2019, 03:59:25 AM »