Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Another disappearing bullet  (Read 1238 times)

Online Ray Mitcham

Re: Another disappearing bullet
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2018, 06:59:03 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pavement is a material, the sidewalk is also made of pavement

Therefore, the pavement is made of material. Thank you. What intellect. :-\
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 07:09:07 PM by Ray Mitcham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2018, 06:59:03 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2018, 08:45:21 PM »
But Tague's curb strike was not behind the car at the time of the alleged first shot.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2018, 02:32:09 AM »
No, James, the curb is not part of the pavement. that's why it's called the curb.

Ray,

I've seen curbs made out of asphalt.

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2018, 06:23:03 AM »
Matt: Thanks for posting this. For me it's new and very interesting information. However, I'm not sure I understand the following passage from the article:
  "Two of the corpsmen left and returned sometime later with three varying sized pieces of President Kennedy’s skull bones. In addition, they brought back in an envelope a spent misshapen bullet which they had found on the back floor of the “Queen Mary”[sic] where they had found the pieces of skull bones. The bullet and pieces of skull were given to Dr. Jim Humes."

What are pieces of the president's skull and a bullet doing on the back floor of the Queen Mary? Of course, this makes zero sense if you believe the ridiculous theory that Oswald did it alone. I believe the fatal head shot came from the right front and exited the lower right of the president's skull.  Maybe I need to expand my thinking about the origin of this shot since I'm having trouble understanding how skull matter and a bullet could end up in the follow-up car.

What about the FBI letter the night of the assassination from Belmont to Tolson? Belmont writes: “I told SAC Shanklin that Secret Service had one of the bullets that struck President Kennedy and the other is lodged behind the President’s ear and we are arranging to get both of these.”

Don't forget about Dennis David's testimony of being ordered to type up a receipt for bullet fragments by a Secret Service agent.

Seems in this case there are multiple rifles, different ammunition and nothing seems to make any real sense...

Online Ray Mitcham

« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2018, 11:04:10 AM »
Ray,

I've seen curbs made out of asphalt.

You may well have. but it is  still a "curb". So called because it "curbs" the pavement.

Definition

noun
Also, British, kerb. a rim, especially of joined stones or concrete, along a street or roadway, forming an edge for a sidewalk.
anything that restrains or controls; a restraint; check.
an enclosing framework or border.

Besides we are talking about the curb on Elm Street, which wasn't made of asphalt, but concrete.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 01:58:58 PM by Ray Mitcham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2018, 11:04:10 AM »