Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Mystery of the Roll Call  (Read 6393 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: The Mystery of the Roll Call
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2019, 05:29:55 AM »
Advertisement
I am not familiar with these other witnesses.

Dear Jerry,

Why don't you google [  "Stella Mae Jacob" JFK  ]?

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 05:34:08 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2019, 05:29:55 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2019, 05:57:59 AM »
I believe the so called "roll call" is a combination of the following.

Mr. STERN - Then you got inside the building and what did you do?
Mr. SORRELS - I asked for the manager, and I was directed to Mr. Truly. He was standing there.
I went up and identified myself to him. I said, "I want to get a stenographer, and we would like to have you put down the names and addresses of every employee of the building, in the building."

Mr. STERN - What was your purpose in asking for a list of the employees of the building?
Mr. SORRELS - Because I knew that they would have to be interviewed. I was trying to establish at that time without any delay, who all was in that building or was employed there, because I knew they would have to be talked to later.
In other words, I was looking for someone that saw something.
Mr. STERN - You were looking for potential witnesses?
Mr. SORRELS - Yes, sir.

Sorrels arrived just before 1pm. His actions seem perfectly reasonable.

We also have the report by Senkel that after the shells were found but before the rifle was found (about 1.15pm) Fritz ordered him to take all employees who had been on the 6th floor that day downtown for questioning. So some employees were "in line" on the first floor providing details etc after 1pm and Senkel was determining the 6th floor workers. Presumably he got that information from Truly and or Shelley. Not hard to see that the following individuals would come under attention. Oswald, who had been noticed by Truly in the building after the shooting but was now long gone and Givens, who had been seen by Truly leaving the building well before the shooting.

Others of interest were, Frazier and Norman, who had both been on the 6th floor but was not taken down to City Hall with the flooring crew and Dougherty for reasons unknown as they too fit the criteria for making affidavits as per Fritz's instruction to Senkel. Presumably both were still present in the TSBD at that time or they would have been reported missing too, same as Oswald.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 07:04:21 AM by Colin Crow »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2019, 01:22:17 PM »
Even though Karen Westbrook mis-identified self-described American Indian Stella Mae Jacob, and her two colleagues Gloria Holt and Sharon Simmons in the Z-film as "... uh ... probably Carol Reed, Gloria Calvert (sic), and me, Karen Westbrook!", she said in her same 2017 Sixth Floor Museum interview that shortly after she ran back into the TSBD there was a roll call, so since it was not a from-behind Z-film-based recollection, she was probably right about that.

Maybe.

Captain Obsession here won?t rest until every thread is about his three women.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2019, 01:22:17 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2019, 01:22:31 AM »
HG , it would do you good to sit back and take this whole " Roll Call " for what it was intended to be ! This forum is for all of us and we don't need anyone prodding us along to get to the gist of it all .

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2019, 01:58:03 AM »
Mike...Howie hasn't been here since the 1st of the year. Maybe he put us all on ignore ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2019, 01:58:03 AM »