Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Is the Zapruder film a composite or an original?  (Read 16842 times)

Offline Chris Scally

Re: Is the Zapruder film a composite or an original?
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2018, 11:14:02 AM »
Advertisement

I have gifted you with some knowledge. You're welcome. You thought Harry was Only present, "throughout the processing of the camera-original film". Do Not feel bad. Nobody knows how everything went down in this case. There are Many areas that remain Murky and some just Completely Unknown. The location of the Officer Chaney/Lead Car Event being shrouded in mystery to this day. As for your math, you better stick to mistaken Zapruder time lines.

I am absolutely staggered that you could find the time to take a break from your research to 'gift me with some knowledge' from your vast and insightful understanding of the case. We can certainly agree that nobody knows how everything happened that awful day, as you yourself have so clearly illustrated on many occasions in the past.

As for my math, I was trying to show - by means of an obviously ridiculous example - how convoluted your "logic" was, and it seems I was successful, as you didn't "get it" at all, and like your reference to Chaney and the Lead Car, I don't know what your reference to "mistaken Zapruder time lines" means in the context of this discussion.

I appreciate your taking the time to education me, but please don't feel under any obligation to respond, as I have neither the time nor the inclination to continue this exchange.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2018, 11:14:02 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2018, 05:56:26 PM »

I am absolutely staggered that you could find the time to take a break from your research to 'gift me with some knowledge' from your vast and insightful understanding of the case. We can certainly agree that nobody knows how everything happened that awful day, as you yourself have so clearly illustrated on many occasions in the past.

As for my math, I was trying to show - by means of an obviously ridiculous example - how convoluted your "logic" was, and it seems I was successful, as you didn't "get it" at all, and like your reference to Chaney and the Lead Car, I don't know what your reference to "mistaken Zapruder time lines" means in the context of this discussion.

I appreciate your taking the time to education me, but please don't feel under any obligation to respond, as I have neither the time nor the inclination to continue this exchange.

Your Now ducking out is right in line with your conduct when you were unable to document the source of power for the sign atop the TSBD. When pressed, you run.
           I understood your math.  Point is, there was Nothing "convoluted" in my logic. Trask Documented that Harry McCormick and Tom Dillard were both sent to Jamieson's lab, ".... for Another try to secure publication rights of stills from the movie". This was After 6PM on 11/22/63. It was during their conversation, after "coming out of the shadows", that Zapruder agreed to, "...meet McCormick in the morning to discuss possible film rights". You need to expand your research to Include the reading of this book.

Offline Chris Scally

« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2018, 07:42:33 PM »

Your Now ducking out is right in line with your conduct when you were unable to document the source of power for the sign atop the TSBD. When pressed, you run.
< snip>
 You need to expand your research to Include the reading of this book.

Are you confusing me with someone else? As far as I know, I have never discussed the power source for the sign atop the TSBD with you, or indeed anyone else. I haven't got the faintest idea where the power came from, nor have I ever had wondered (or cared) where it came from, so I think an apology from you is in order.

As for reading Trask's book, I have had it since it was first published, along with his other books, all of which are excellent.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2018, 07:42:33 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2018, 08:08:52 PM »
Are you confusing me with someone else? As far as I know, I have never discussed the power source for the sign atop the TSBD with you, or indeed anyone else. I haven't got the faintest idea where the power came from, nor have I ever had wondered (or cared) where it came from, so I think an apology from you is in order.

As for reading Trask's book, I have had it since it was first published, along with his other books, all of which are excellent.

You say that you "have had" Trask's book. You do Not say you have actually read it. Maybe you are having memory issues? If this is the case I do apologize.

Offline Chris Scally

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2018, 09:51:12 PM »

You say that you "have had" Trask's book. You do Not say you have actually read it. Maybe you are having memory issues? If this is the case I do apologize.

There is nothing wrong with my memory, and even if there were, that is not what I asked you to apologize for, as you well know.

Just answer two simple questions for me - YES or NO is all that is required in each case.

(1) Did I ever discuss the power source for the (Hertz) sign on the roof of the TSBD with you?
(2) By saying that all of Trask's books are "excellent", does that or does it not suggest to you that I have read all of them?

FYI, Trask's "Pictures of the Pain" and "National Nightmare" are undoubtedly two of my most-referenced books.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2018, 09:51:12 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2018, 04:51:52 AM »
 What is up with the back of JFK's head on 374 Sorry I cannot post the picture, but there is a considerable amount of red near the back of his head on this frame

https://www.google.com/search?q=zapruder+frame+374&rlz=1C1VFKB_enUS769US769&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiml9Cs4YHbAhVFXKwKHSx6BkYQsAQILw&biw=1782&bih=929#imgrc=kFC9VqyHXCPcoM:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 04:54:30 AM by Matt Grantham »