Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Is the Zapruder film a composite or an original?  (Read 16914 times)

Offline Steve Barber

Re: Is the Zapruder film a composite or an original?
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2018, 01:57:51 AM »
Advertisement
               Zapruder purposely misled the public as to the Total sum he was being paid for his film. He agreed with Time/Life to receive 6 yearly installments of $25,000 = $150,000 total for his film. Zapruder received his 1st $25,000 installment Immediately/1963. He then made it publicly known that he gave ALL the money he had received for his film = $25,000 to the Police/Tippit Family. This technically was true at that point in time though Zapruder still had $125,000 coming his way. Zapruder hid this fact, Plus Z basked in the good PR, (he also had a business/$$$), for having donating ALL the $$$ he had received for his film to the Police/Tippit family. A complete Sham.

What are your sources for these claims against Zapruder? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2018, 01:57:51 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2018, 04:17:08 PM »

What are your sources for these claims against Zapruder?

"National Nightmare" by Richard B. Trask.   "...One installment of $25,000 being paid Immediately,  $25,000 being paid on Jan 3, 1964, and four other $25,000 installments that were paid on subsequent Jan. 3rd's up through 1968." 

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2018, 06:47:08 PM »
            "National Nightmare" by Richard B. Trask.   "...One installment of $25,000 being paid Immediately,  $25,000 being paid on Jan 3, 1964, and four other $25,000 installments that were paid on subsequent Jan. 3rd's up through 1968."

Where did this come from: " He then made it publicly known that he gave ALL the money he had received for his film = $25,000 to the Police/Tippit Family. "

Everything I have read re: the donation to the Tippit family, he stated as having given a portion of what he made from his film, not "all of it".  Please point me to the citation for the exact words you are using to describe Zapruder's donation as to saying that he said he gave "all of it".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2018, 06:47:08 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2018, 08:01:17 PM »
Where did this come from: " He then made it publicly known that he gave ALL the money he had received for his film = $25,000 to the Police/Tippit Family. "

Everything I have read re: the donation to the Tippit family, he stated as having given a portion of what he made from his film, not "all of it".  Please point me to the citation for the exact words you are using to describe Zapruder's donation as to saying that he said he gave "all of it".

Barber - This book by Trask goes into detail regarding Zapruder and his film. It even goes into Harry McCormick emerging from the shadows when Zapruder went to have the 3 copies made. You asked for my source, & I gave it to you. You simply do Not want to accept this from me. Why not buy, beg, borrow, or steal the book & actually read it? 
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 05:09:41 AM by Royell Storing »

Offline Chris Scally

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2018, 12:33:37 PM »
Royall Storing -

Richard Trask NEVER, as far as I'm aware, said or implied or suggested either in writing or verbally, that Harry McCormick "emerged from the shadows" or words to that effect "when Zapruder went to have the 3 copies made". McCormick was the person who first spoke to Zapruder in Dealey Plaza, put Zapruder and Forrest Sorrels in contact with one another, and was then present throughout the processing of the camera-original film.

Please cite title, chapter and page number of any Trask book which claims otherwise.

Thank you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2018, 12:33:37 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2018, 03:26:54 PM »
Royall Storing -

Richard Trask NEVER, as far as I'm aware, said or implied or suggested either in writing or verbally, that Harry McCormick "emerged from the shadows" or words to that effect "when Zapruder went to have the 3 copies made". McCormick was the person who first spoke to Zapruder in Dealey Plaza, put Zapruder and Forrest Sorrels in contact with one another, and was then present throughout the processing of the camera-original film.

Please cite title, chapter and page number of any Trask book which claims otherwise.

Thank you.

I advise Everyone to actually READ THE BOOK. This is the Final time I will spoon feed you "chapter and verse". "National Nightmare" Page 112, Full paragraph 2.

Offline Chris Scally

« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2018, 03:38:53 PM »
As I thought - Trask does NOT say that "Harry McCormick emerged from the shadows" - you are adding 2 + 2, getting 5 as the result, and then adding a dose of assumption, so that your total equals 8.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2018, 03:38:53 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2018, 07:30:26 PM »
As I thought - Trask does NOT say that "Harry McCormick emerged from the shadows" - you are adding 2 + 2, getting 5 as the result, and then adding a dose of assumption, so that your total equals 8.

I have gifted you with some knowledge. You're welcome. You thought Harry was Only present, "throughout the processing of the camera-original film". Do Not feel bad. Nobody knows how everything went down in this case. There are Many areas that remain Murky and some just Completely Unknown. The location of the Officer Chaney/Lead Car Event being shrouded in mystery to this day. As for your math, you better stick to mistaken Zapruder time lines.