Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: In 96 Secret Service destroys files on protecting JFK  (Read 1937 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

In 96 Secret Service destroys files on protecting JFK
« on: May 13, 2018, 12:40:37 AM »
Advertisement
 Even after being consulted by the AARB that no files pertaining to the Kennedy assassination were to be destroyed the Secret Service did so anyway in 96

This might not be the best link, but the second half of the article gets to the basic facts

http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com/2012/12/xsecret-service-records-thought.html

JFK Assassination Forum

In 96 Secret Service destroys files on protecting JFK
« on: May 13, 2018, 12:40:37 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

Re: In 96 Secret Service destroys files on protecting JFK
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 03:30:20 PM »
Plain and simple , the Secret Service thought they were above the law which gave them the right to do anything , as did the CIA & FBI . There is no telling what those agencies got rid of , in the way of evidence. I think that our having to wait another 3&1/2 more years will probably give them enough time to dispose of whatever incriminating evidence that is still left in the files.

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 04:11:25 PM »
I'm sure plenty of files were destroyed. With so many embarrassing mistakes and cockups, it's no wonder both the FBI and the CIA wanted to hide much from the public. It seems one of the main differences between LN's and CT's is LN's see an obvious and simple explanation whereas CT's always see a complicated and nefarious one. Having said that, I've often openly stated that it's possible/likely that Oswald was a low-level snitch for the CIA, that's certainly one file that would have been very quickly destroyed. Consider the following link an early Xmas present: https://www.history-matters.com/essays/frameup/WhatJaneRomanSaid/WhatJaneRomanSaid_1.htm

« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 04:18:47 PM by Denis Pointing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 04:11:25 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 04:25:26 PM »
I'm sure plenty of files were destroyed. With so many embarrassing mistakes and cockups, it's no wonder both the FBI and the CIA wanted to hide much from the public. It seems one of the main differences between LN's and CT's is LN's see an obvious and simple explanation whereas CT's always see a complicated and nefarious one. Having said that, I've often openly stated that it's possible/likely that Oswald was a low-level snitch for the CIA, that's certainly one file that would have been very quickly destroyed.

the main differences between LN's and CT's is LN's see an obvious and simple explanation

Yes.....Simple minds can only accept simple solutions......

However the "simple solution" that LBJ's Special Cover Up Committee presented in the Warren Report is only superficially simple.    For the simple mind the Warren Report supplies a simple easily understood solution. The WR presents an evil dastardly villain named Lee Harrrrrrvey Osssswald ( BOOOOO  HISSSS) that the child like mind can  accept....   

But when that WR is put to the test, and the information examined against the testimonies of eye witnesses it is revealed to be a convoluted, distortion of the facts....     But simple minds can't understand that.   

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 03:51:42 AM »
          I would not suspect anything less from What Jane Roman Said ! CIA for life, or I guess she is ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 03:51:42 AM »