Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Can anybody provide proof of a successful reenactment of Oswald's feat?  (Read 49654 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: Can anybody provide proof of a successful reenactment of Oswald's feat?
« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2020, 07:11:44 PM »
Advertisement
Most folks who regurgitate the nonsense of the WR must do so because to actually open their eyes would cause their entire fairy tale world to collapse.

If JerryF, JohnI and you want to believe the Carcano was a "POS tutti fruitti rifle that was falling apart", and that a scenario with one full miss and one wounding shot before the fatal strike indicates a "cracker jack sniper", fine with me. There's no known cure for Warren Commission Derangement Syndrome; sometimes a rare "miracle cure" comes from within.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2020, 07:11:44 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #121 on: January 13, 2020, 10:46:10 PM »
If JerryF, JohnI and you want to believe the Carcano was a "POS tutti fruitti rifle that was falling apart", and that a scenario with one full miss and one wounding shot before the fatal strike indicates a "cracker jack sniper", fine with me. There's no known cure for Warren Commission Derangement Syndrome; sometimes a rare "miracle cure" comes from within.

The shot that missed was fully intentional
The two that landed were accidental
As a patsy, he wasn't suppose to hit anyone

;)

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2020, 10:50:20 PM »
The supposed “first missed shot” is just speculation bus.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2020, 10:50:20 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #123 on: January 14, 2020, 12:28:01 AM »

Jerry, I don't know what your agenda is ...BUT... I will wager what ever amount of money that you can afford to lose that the tale about Lee Oswald using that old carcano to murder JFK, from that so called "sniper's Nest, is a huge pile of BS.   

The only two witnesses ( Brennan  and Rowland) who actually saw a man with a rifle behind the windows of the sixth floor said the rifle they saw was a HUNTING  (aka  high powered rifle) and one of those men said the hunting rifle had a large telescopic sight mounted.

And this is just fact #1 for starters.....   

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #124 on: January 14, 2020, 01:38:29 AM »
.... fine with me. There's no known cure for Warren Commission Derangement Syndrome....
WCDS-- is that what Organ has had all this time? Anyway...glad to hear it is ''fine with him'' :)
I would like to rename the topic to... Can anybody provide proof of a successful reenactment of Oswald's ALLEGED feat?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: January 14, 2020, 01:38:29 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #125 on: January 14, 2020, 04:42:57 AM »
Possible, however I would have to wonder, as I wander, if all three shots were fired by a "patsy". That is, of course, if there were only three.

Oswald screwed up yet another job. Same goes for @Tippit: As a patsy, he was only supposed to fire warning shots at poor dumb cops. As for the theatre, he damn near shot more cops [CLICK] when all he was attempting to do was surrender the weapon since he said it's all over now and that he wasn't resisting arrest.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 04:46:07 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #126 on: January 14, 2020, 04:35:06 PM »
Jerry, I don't know what your agenda is ...BUT... I will wager what ever amount of money that you can afford to lose that the tale about Lee Oswald using that old carcano to murder JFK, from that so called "sniper's Nest, is a huge pile of BS.   

"Old carcano". The Carcano was about 23 years old and in dry storage for 18 of those years. It had the same bolt-action technology armies relied on all over the world. There was a post-WWII sea change towards the assault rifle, based on strategy not the bolt-action being obsolete overnight.

The only two witnesses ( Brennan  and Rowland) who actually saw a man with a rifle behind the windows of the sixth floor said the rifle they saw was a HUNTING  (aka  high powered rifle) and one of those men said the hunting rifle had a large telescopic sight mounted.

And this is just fact #1 for starters.....

Both witnesses are problematic. What do you think a high-powered rifle would look like? Would it have a compressed-air pump attached to it? A small jet engine? Klein's Sporting Goods, who were in the business, advertised the Carcano as high-powered. And they were advertised as hunting rifles.

The rifle/scope size ratio of the Carcano from Klein's is comparable to others offered at the time.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: January 14, 2020, 04:35:06 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #127 on: January 14, 2020, 07:54:50 PM »
"Old carcano". The Carcano was about 23 years old and in dry storage for 18 of those years. It had the same bolt-action technology armies relied on all over the world. There was a post-WWII sea change towards the assault rifle, based on strategy not the bolt-action being obsolete overnight.

Both witnesses are problematic. What do you think a high-powered rifle would look like? Would it have a compressed-air pump attached to it? A small jet engine? Klein's Sporting Goods, who were in the business, advertised the Carcano as high-powered. And they were advertised as hunting rifles.

The rifle/scope size ratio of the Carcano from Klein's is comparable to others offered at the time.

Wow!...Yer desperation is hanging out a country mile, Mr O.   I'd wager that if you asked 100 men what kind of rifle is a "high powered" rifle at least 75% would tell you that a high powered rifle is a big game hunting rifle.    Most folks know the the term high powered rifle is synonymous with big game hunting rifle.