Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Can anybody provide proof of a successful reenactment of Oswald's feat?  (Read 47413 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: Can anybody provide proof of a successful reenactment of Oswald's feat?
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2018, 02:52:48 AM »
Advertisement
 You might be right here is a link of a suspected bullet found on the grass at Dealy plaza on Nov 22 Roger Craig and Buddy Walthers both initially stated the object picked up the agent was a bullet lodged in some skull matter It is odd ion the picture in the link they draw a picture of what they cliam is the suspected bullet when clearly the picture shows the agent is picking up the object and cannot be seen

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/slug.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2018, 02:52:48 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2018, 01:38:17 PM »
I believe the fragments were identified as being from a particular bullet from very flawed material analysis using antimony content as a basis of comparison to conclude this or that fragment was from this or that bullet.  I don't believe any of the expanding bullet fragments would still be in the vehicle for instance, they would have exited the vicinity of the car along with most of Kennedy's brain

I believe the fragments were identified as being from a particular bullet from very flawed material analysis using antimony content as a basis of comparison to conclude this or that fragment was from this or that bullet.

I believe that you understand that the comparison of metal of the fragments against some other bullet is utter nonsense.....  and nothing but Voo Doo Bull S   by "the experts".

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2018, 07:57:38 PM »
Before the sun had set on 11-22-1963, they had their man.
He was a lone gunman. No need to look at conspiracy. Further investigation...un-necessary.
Oswald was already convicted of the assassination long before all of this re-enactment/analysis/ stuff ever transpired.
The Warren Commission just needed to glaze the cake that had been baked that afternoon.
So I resent being called a 'conspiracy theorist' [just because I don't believe the government's Report]...when in fact the government case against Oswald was itself based upon a theory. 
There was a massive cover-up and concealment of anything that would or might exonerate Oswald.
That just simply is no theory.

Now me...if I wanted to shoot someone riding in that open car with that rifle...from that window, and make sure I finished him, I would have plugged him at the turn onto Elm St...once between the eyes and then down right through the head for good measure.
So...c'mon    ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2018, 07:57:38 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2018, 01:20:31 AM »
Before the sun had set on 11-22-1963, they had their man.
He was a lone gunman. No need to look at conspiracy. Further investigation...un-necessary.
Oswald was already convicted of the assassination long before all of this re-enactment/analysis/ stuff ever transpired.
The Warren Commission just needed to glaze the cake that had been baked that afternoon.
So I resent being called a 'conspiracy theorist' [just because I don't believe the government's Report]...when in fact the government case against Oswald was itself based upon a theory. 
There was a massive cover-up and concealment of anything that would or might exonerate Oswald.
That just simply is no theory.

Now me...if I wanted to shoot someone riding in that open car with that rifle...from that window, and make sure I finished him, I would have plugged him at the turn onto Elm St...once between the eyes and then down right through the head for good measure.
So...c'mon    ::)

The government case against Oswald was itself based upon a ton of evidence. That Conspiracy buffs like yourself refuse to accept that evidence is fine but don't expect reasonable people to take you seriously.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2018, 05:26:01 PM »
The government case against Oswald was itself based upon a ton of evidence.

So you keep claiming. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2018, 05:26:01 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2018, 02:07:20 AM »
So you keep claiming. 

Your boy would fry, son

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2018, 02:50:59 AM »
That Conspiracy buffs like yourself refuse to accept that evidence is fine but don't expect reasonable people to take you seriously.

What in hell is a 'buff'?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2018, 02:50:59 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2018, 06:46:51 PM »
No !  Leatherneck.com- Kennedy Assassination : Legendary Marine Corps sniper Carlos Hathcock is likewise skeptical of Oswald's alleged shooting feat. Hathcock is a former senior instructor at the U.S. Marine Corps Sniper Instruction School of Quantico , Virginia. He has been described as the most famous American Military sniper in History as of 7-29-07 ( the day of this posting in Leatherneck.com). In Vietnam he was credited with 93 confirmed kills. He conducted police Swat team sniper schools across the country. Craig Roberts asked Hathcock about the marksmanship feat attributed to Oswald by the Warren Commission. Hathcock answered that he did not believe Oswald could have done what the Commission said he did.   Added Hathcock : " Let me tell you what we did at Quantico. We reconstructed the whole thing: the angle, the range, the moving target, the time limit, the obstacles, everything. I don't know how many times we tried it, but we couldn't duplicate what the Warren Commission said Oswald did". (Kill Zone, pp. 89-90). Gunny Hathcock has gone on his last patrol (passed on). God keep you Gunny

Thus proving that Oswald was a better shot under pressure...