Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Can anybody provide proof of a successful reenactment of Oswald's feat?  (Read 5363 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Can anybody provide proof of a successful reenactment of Oswald's feat?
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2018, 09:18:49 PM »
Well, that's all I needed to know about Frazier. What forensic test did he use to determine the "fragments" came from the MC? Ballistic lines on the fragments? HA! Show me the analysis.

He lined the marks up in his mind even though they did not actually physically line up in the microscope.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2018, 09:18:49 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2018, 09:19:35 PM »
The guy who wrote "Kill zone" is a prevaricator.

...and the way that Tim knows this is because he doesn't like what the author said.

Offline James Dahl

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2018, 12:51:40 AM »
I believe the fragments were identified as being from a particular bullet from very flawed material analysis using antimony content as a basis of comparison to conclude this or that fragment was from this or that bullet.  I don't believe any of the expanding bullet fragments would still be in the vehicle for instance, they would have exited the vicinity of the car along with most of Kennedy's brain

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2018, 02:52:48 AM »
 You might be right here is a link of a suspected bullet found on the grass at Dealy plaza on Nov 22 Roger Craig and Buddy Walthers both initially stated the object picked up the agent was a bullet lodged in some skull matter It is odd ion the picture in the link they draw a picture of what they cliam is the suspected bullet when clearly the picture shows the agent is picking up the object and cannot be seen

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/slug.htm

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2018, 01:38:17 PM »
I believe the fragments were identified as being from a particular bullet from very flawed material analysis using antimony content as a basis of comparison to conclude this or that fragment was from this or that bullet.  I don't believe any of the expanding bullet fragments would still be in the vehicle for instance, they would have exited the vicinity of the car along with most of Kennedy's brain

I believe the fragments were identified as being from a particular bullet from very flawed material analysis using antimony content as a basis of comparison to conclude this or that fragment was from this or that bullet.

I believe that you understand that the comparison of metal of the fragments against some other bullet is utter nonsense.....  and nothing but Voo Doo Bull S   by "the experts".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2018, 01:38:17 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2018, 07:57:38 PM »
Before the sun had set on 11-22-1963, they had their man.
He was a lone gunman. No need to look at conspiracy. Further investigation...un-necessary.
Oswald was already convicted of the assassination long before all of this re-enactment/analysis/ stuff ever transpired.
The Warren Commission just needed to glaze the cake that had been baked that afternoon.
So I resent being called a 'conspiracy theorist' [just because I don't believe the government's Report]...when in fact the government case against Oswald was itself based upon a theory. 
There was a massive cover-up and concealment of anything that would or might exonerate Oswald.
That just simply is no theory.

Now me...if I wanted to shoot someone riding in that open car with that rifle...from that window, and make sure I finished him, I would have plugged him at the turn onto Elm St...once between the eyes and then down right through the head for good measure.
So...c'mon    ::)

Online Paul Ernst

• Semper peratus semper idem
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2018, 09:09:49 PM »
He was a lone gunman. No need to look at conspiracy. Further investigation...un-necessary.
Oswald was already convicted of the assassination long before all of this re-enactment/analysis/ stuff ever transpired.
The Warren Commission just needed to glaze the cake that had been baked that afternoon.
So I resent being called a 'conspiracy theorist' [just because I don't believe the government's Report]...when in fact the government case against Oswald was itself based upon a theory. 
There was a massive cover-up and concealment of anything that would or might exonerate Oswald.

Now me...if I wanted to shoot someone riding in that open car with that rifle...from that window, and make sure I finished him, I would have plugged him at the turn onto Elm St...once between the eyes and then down right through the head for good measure.

Why not just after the turn on to Houston when the limo was in a nearly straight position?

Much easier and better shooting position.

8)

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2018, 01:01:00 AM »
Why not just after the turn on to Houston when the limo was in a nearly straight position?

Have to finish my fried chicken first.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2018, 01:01:00 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2018, 01:20:31 AM »

The government case against Oswald was itself based upon a ton of evidence. That Conspiracy buffs like yourself refuse to accept that evidence is fine but don't expect reasonable people to take you seriously.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2018, 05:26:01 PM »
The government case against Oswald was itself based upon a ton of evidence.

So you keep claiming. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2018, 05:26:01 PM »