Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald did NOT act alone  (Read 11738 times)

Offline James Dahl

Re: Oswald did NOT act alone
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2018, 07:45:09 PM »
Advertisement
James apparently your claim is that your interpretation of what can be seen in the head wound in the Zapruder film takes precedence over the laws of physics?

First off the Zapruder film is suspect, and secondly the laws of physics don't contradict a shot to the rear.  The energy of the impact would be very small because it's a jacketed bullet, the explosive force of the exit wound would be greater than the force of the entry wound so physics actually says Kennedy's head should go backwards, not forwards.

But this is irrelevant anyways because Kennedy wasn't a test dummy but a human being, whos body was still alive when the bullet destroyed his brain and death spasms would cause more motion than any bullet impact, parsing small body movements is a fools errand.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2018, 07:45:09 PM »

Offline James Dahl

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2018, 08:08:41 PM »
What makes you believe it was a jacketed bullet? Again any video to support your video I am sure there plenty of examples of peoples and animals bodies moving in the direction of the force applied to it, but I am yet to see bodies, or parts of bodies blown off by bullets, coming in the opposite direction of a bullet

Because it's not the 19th century?  All bullets are jacketed, that doesn't mean FMJ, I believe the lethal head shot was an expanding bullet for instance, but the entry wound is a small neat hole.

Offline James Dahl

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2018, 08:21:12 PM »
What makes you believe it was a jacketed bullet?

It hit the target?  Pure lead bullets melt and deform in the air and this causes weird deformations that cause them to go off target

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2018, 08:21:12 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2018, 09:09:48 PM »
 Sorry My bad I thought the link was not posting, and did not realize I needed to go to page two And of course as a conspiracy theorist I was imaging the powers that be were refusing my posts Kind of funny in a way, but I am sorry probably pretty frustrating on your end

So according to your understanding of ballistics bodies and parts of bodies regularly move in the direction of the bullet Please provide examples of this phenomenon
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 09:18:04 PM by Matt Grantham »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2018, 10:36:42 PM »
So you're saying that Oswald acted alone then?

Sorry Alice, I meant to say no bullet can throw a body... damn spellchecker
Plus there are YouTube vids showing animals being shot in the head: they just fall straight down.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2018, 10:36:42 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2018, 05:42:04 AM »
Sorry Alice, I meant to say no bullet can throw a body... damn spellchecker
Plus there are YouTube vids showing animals being shot in the head: they just fall straight down.

Are you saying no significant portions of his skull flew off upon impact?

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2018, 03:00:30 PM »

Just to follow up on the mention of the additional bullet fragments in the limo and in JFK's skull

http://22november1963.org.uk/jfk-assassination-neutron-activation-analysis

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2018, 03:00:30 PM »

Offline Alice Thorton

« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2018, 01:53:31 PM »
There may have been multiple shooters but there were no shots from the front, all ballistics indicate all shots came from behind

Yes I know they indicated that but in the film it literally looks like it came from the front so how do you explain that?!