Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald did NOT act alone  (Read 11862 times)

Offline Alice Thorton

Oswald did NOT act alone
« on: April 05, 2018, 02:17:32 AM »
Advertisement
Watching the Zapruder, Bell, and Nix film that all have 3 different angles lead me to believe that Oswald did NOT act alone

The Grassy Knoll came to be famous because that's where they think the fatal head shot wound could have come from if there were multiple gunmen. From my conclusions (opinions) I believe there was a gunman on the grassy knoll. Since I was proven wrong saying that the Malcolm Wallace fingerprint was "debunked," and that Oswald's fingerprint's and such were proven to be on the 6th floor of the Depository, I believe that Wallace shot the fatal head shot from the Grassy Knoll. If you look at a high definition, slow motion, video of the Zapruder film the shot looks like it's coming from the front which is the famous Grassy Knoll!!! The way he falls to the back of the seat and then onto his left side of Jackie just makes sense that he was shot from the front right side. It wouldn't make any sense for that shot to come from the back. The neck shot and the curb side shot I believe did come from the 6th floor, but I believe that the shot that hit his head was from the Grassy Knoll by Malcolm Wallace, who has worked with Edward Clark and Johnson... Coincidence? I think not.

JFK Assassination Forum

Oswald did NOT act alone
« on: April 05, 2018, 02:17:32 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Oswald did NOT act alone
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 07:54:25 AM »
Watching the Zapruder, Bell, and Nix film that all have 3 different angles lead me to believe that Oswald did NOT act alone

The Grassy Knoll came to be famous because that's where they think the fatal head shot wound could have come from if there were multiple gunmen. From my conclusions (opinions) I believe there was a gunman on the grassy knoll. Since I was proven wrong saying that the Malcolm Wallace fingerprint was "debunked," and that Oswald's fingerprint's and such were proven to be on the 6th floor of the Depository, I believe that Wallace shot the fatal head shot from the Grassy Knoll. If you look at a high definition, slow motion, video of the Zapruder film the shot looks like it's coming from the front which is the famous Grassy Knoll!!! The way he falls to the back of the seat and then onto his left side of Jackie just makes sense that he was shot from the front right side. It wouldn't make any sense for that shot to come from the back. The neck shot and the curb side shot I believe did come from the 6th floor, but I believe that the shot that hit his head was from the Grassy Knoll by Malcolm Wallace, who has worked with Edward Clark and Johnson... Coincidence? I think not.

No bullet can throw a body like that. Not enough mass.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 10:27:29 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Alice Thorton

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 03:32:01 PM »
No bullet can through a body like that. Not enough mass.

So you're saying that Oswald acted alone then?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 03:32:01 PM »

Offline James Dahl

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 06:52:55 PM »
There may have been multiple shooters but there were no shots from the front, all ballistics indicate all shots came from behind

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 06:58:30 PM »
  And the head going backwards question?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 06:58:30 PM »

Offline James Dahl

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2018, 07:15:39 PM »
  And the head going backwards question?

Irrelevant, cone shaped exit wound on the top right half of the head, bullet sized entry wound on the rear of the head.  Expanding bullet from the rear killed Kennedy.  You can even see Kennedy's head explode precisely from the exit wound in the film.  Bullet exit wounds explode out, not the entry.  If Kennedy's entry wound was in the front, you wouldn't see the front explode out like that.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 07:17:13 PM by James Dahl »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2018, 07:17:53 PM »
So you're saying that Oswald acted alone then?

I can't prove that it was Oswald
No one has proven a conspiracy

« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 07:31:29 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2018, 07:17:53 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2018, 07:37:20 PM »
 James apparently your claim is that your interpretation of what can be seen in the head wound in the Zapruder film takes precedence over the laws of physics?