Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How many sets of tramps were picked up on the afternoon of the 22nd?  (Read 5268 times)

Offline Krulvyn Skaarg

Advertisement
Apparently after the release of the names of Gedney et al and the 'discovery' of their arrest record with DPD, the Three Tramps matter is settled. However even a cursory examination of the lighting conditions in the famous press photos of them being led away shows a time of day far later than the time, immediately after the shooting of JFK, when they were apprehended. Explanation please.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 07:35:14 PM by Krulvyn Skaarg »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Denis Morissette

Re: How many sets of tramps were picked up on the afternoon of the 23rd?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 03:35:24 AM »
On the 22nd.  ;D The Tramps photos were taken at around 2PM CST.

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 03:42:02 AM »
One of the Tramp photos was shown by Jim Garrison on the Carson' Tonight Show in 1968. Check out the video of this here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/780923448613656/

Someone noticed the resemblance between the Tall Tramp and Edgar Eugene Bradley. See the link for more details...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 03:42:02 AM »

Offline Krulvyn Skaarg

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 03:09:20 PM »
Thanks for the feedback.

So I'm surmising that it's uncontroversial to say that two sets of tramps were apprehended by DPD that afternoon, in the vicinity of the railroad.

Why then do (alleged) records only exist of the 2pm contingent? Another unimaginably bad slip-up by the DPD in their most important job ever, right?

Offline Krulvyn Skaarg

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 06:45:25 PM »
Thanks. I'll listen to that with interest. Just off the top of my head, I'm wondering why there are seemingly no photos of the 1st contingent, pulled in straight after the shooting stopped  - no press pics, no sightings in the background of other photos. They passed by completely unnoticed by all??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 06:45:25 PM »