Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did the CIA assassinate JFK?  (Read 16842 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Did the CIA assassinate JFK?
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2018, 11:23:14 PM »
Advertisement
If he was wearing it on Nov. 21 and it was found there at some point on Nov. 22 (even if we don't know the exact minute) doesn't that mean he left it there?

Do you have some evidence that he was wearing it on Nov. 21?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2018, 11:23:14 PM »

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2020, 09:14:40 PM »
I say no also

Offline Michael T. Griffith

« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2020, 12:48:37 AM »
Until fairly recently, I doubted the idea that senior CIA people were part of the conspiracy, but Professor James Douglass's book JFK and the Unspeakable has changed my mind.

Before then, I believed that only mid-level rogue CIA officers, along with some radical anti-Castro Cubans and Mafia elements were involved. Douglass's book and other recent research, along with new information that has surfaced, has convinced me that senior elements in the military and the Secret Service were also significantly involved, especially in the cover-up. I believe J. Edgar Hoover knew the assassination was coming but chose to allow it to happen.

The ARRB-released documents and interviews on the medical evidence provide considerable evidence that senior military leaders and some Secret Service personnel were involved in the cover-up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2020, 12:48:37 AM »

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2020, 02:27:28 AM »
“Until fairly recently, I doubted the idea that senior CIA people were part of the conspiracy, but Professor James Douglass's book JFK and the Unspeakable has changed my mind.”

My personal opinion is that the CIA may have been planning but they did not pull it off, the mob did, specifically Marcello and Trafficante.

“Before then, I believed that only mid-level rogue CIA officers, along with some radical anti-Castro Cubans and Mafia elements were involved. Douglass's book and other recent research, along with new information that has surfaced, has convinced me that senior elements in the military and the Secret Service were also significantly involved, especially in the cover-up. I believe J. Edgar Hoover knew the assassination was coming but chose to allow it to happen.”

You are correct about Hoover knowing about it, he was involved in providing the WC with information that would take suspicion off of the mob. The mob had Hoover in their pocket because of the pictures Meyer Lanksy had of him going down on his lover.

“The ARRB-released documents and interviews on the medical evidence provide considerable evidence that senior military leaders and some Secret Service personnel were involved in the cover-up.”

The Secret Service was involved in the cover-up from the beginning knowing that Hickey fired the fatal shot. Thus all the messing with the x-rays and the peculiar behavior they displayed. I’m sure the other agencies went along with them in the cover-up.

I have read a number of books on the subject that back up my belief that Carlos Marcello and Santo Trafficante did it.

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2020, 02:51:12 AM »
I forgot to mention that Marcello admitted he did to his cellmate while in prison. It was said that his cellmate was an FBI plant.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2020, 02:51:12 AM »

« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2020, 04:04:20 PM »
“Until fairly recently, I doubted the idea that senior CIA people were part of the conspiracy, but Professor James Douglass's book JFK and the Unspeakable has changed my mind.”

My personal opinion is that the CIA may have been planning but they did not pull it off, the mob did, specifically Marcello and Trafficante.

“Before then, I believed that only mid-level rogue CIA officers, along with some radical anti-Castro Cubans and Mafia elements were involved. Douglass's book and other recent research, along with new information that has surfaced, has convinced me that senior elements in the military and the Secret Service were also significantly involved, especially in the cover-up. I believe J. Edgar Hoover knew the assassination was coming but chose to allow it to happen.”

You are correct about Hoover knowing about it, he was involved in providing the WC with information that would take suspicion off of the mob. The mob had Hoover in their pocket because of the pictures Meyer Lanksy had of him going down on his lover.

“The ARRB-released documents and interviews on the medical evidence provide considerable evidence that senior military leaders and some Secret Service personnel were involved in the cover-up.”

The Secret Service was involved in the cover-up from the beginning knowing that Hickey fired the fatal shot. Thus all the messing with the x-rays and the peculiar behavior they displayed. I’m sure the other agencies went along with them in the cover-up.

I have read a number of books on the subject that back up my belief that Carlos Marcello and Santo Trafficante did it.

I think a key clue is the medical cover-up. The Mafia did not have the means or the opportunity to order the autopsy doctors not to dissect the throat wound (dissection would have revealed that the wound was not connected to the back wound--Finck admitted at the Clay Shaw trial that a senior military officer ordered him not to dissect the wound), to get a forger to add the 6.5 mm object the AP x-ray, to get a forger to add the impossible white patch to the lateral x-rays, to doctor the photos of the back of the head (they ignored  photo F8 probably because they figured it was too confusing to bother altering), and to steal the Harper fragment, the smashed bullet that was found in the limo in Bethesda, the extra fragment that Tom Robinson and Dennis Davis saw and that David prepared a receipt for, and several of the autopsy photos and x-rays.

The catch is that the CIA could not have done these those either, because the autopsy was under military control, and the CIA never had possession of any of the autopsy materials. The military and then the Justice Department controlled those materials.

I think another key clue is the disclosure that the Zapruder film was diverted to two CIA photographic labs: NPIC and Hawkeye Works (the CIA-contracted Kodak lab in Rochester, NY). Many years ago we learned from a released document that the Zapruder film went to NPIC. In more recent years, one of the photo analysts at NPIC has come forward with the information that the film was also sent to Hawkeye Works, that two NPIC teams analyzed the film and prepared briefing boards on it, and that the two teams' briefing boards were quite different because they analyzed different versions of the film. The second team analyzed the doctored version that came back from Hawkeye Works.

Here's a video on this new evidence. The presenter is Doug Horne, the former chief analyst of military records for the ARRB:

https://www.fff.org/explore-freedom/article/altered-history-exposing-deceit-and-deception-in-the-jfk-assassination-medical-evidence-part-4-video/
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 04:07:32 PM by Michael T. Griffith »

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2020, 07:43:03 PM »
“I think a key clue is the medical cover-up. The Mafia did not have the means or the opportunity to order the autopsy doctors not to dissect the throat wound (dissection would have revealed that the wound was not connected to the back wound— Finck admitted at the Clay Shaw trial that a senior military officer ordered him not to dissect the wound), to get a forger to add the 6.5 mm object the AP x-ray, to get a forger to add the impossible white patch to the lateral x-rays, to doctor the photos of the back of the head (they ignored  photo F8 probably because they figured it was too confusing to bother altering), and to steal the Harper fragment, the smashed bullet that was found in the limo in Bethesda, the extra fragment that Tom Robinson and Dennis Davis saw and that David prepared a receipt for, and several of the autopsy photos and x-rays.”

No the Mafia did not have the means but the Secret Service did have the means and they controlled the autopsy in Dallas because they knew that Hickey accidentally shot JFK.  Watching the documentary “JFK – The Smoking Gun” opened my eyes to the cover-up. I think once they were in Bethesda the military and the Secret Service  controlled everything.

“The catch is that the CIA could not have done these those either, because the autopsy was under military control, and the CIA never had possession of any of the autopsy materials. The military and then the Justice Department controlled those materials.”

Being under military control and Secret Service control.

“I think another key clue is the disclosure that the Zapruder film was diverted to two CIA photographic labs: NPIC and Hawkeye Works (the CIA-contracted Kodak lab in Rochester, NY). Many years ago we learned from a released document that the Zapruder film went to NPIC. In more recent years, one of the photo analysts at NPIC has come forward with the information that the film was also sent to Hawkeye Works, that two NPIC teams analyzed the film and prepared briefing boards on it, and that the two teams' briefing boards were quite different because they analyzed different versions of the film. The second team analyzed the doctored version that came back from Hawkeye Works.”

This whole thing with the Z film just gets messier and messier all the time so I am starting to suspect that their main goal is confusion.  Also where was the massive head wound, I believe it’s to create a confusion factor.

So my take on it is, work around the confusion; was there a 6mm hole in the back of JFK’s head, what could have possibly made it and once you put that together with the gun smoke and the witnesses that saw Hickey with the AR15 and standing up, case closed

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2020, 07:43:03 PM »

« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2020, 10:40:09 PM »
“I think a key clue is the medical cover-up. The Mafia did not have the means or the opportunity to order the autopsy doctors not to dissect the throat wound (dissection would have revealed that the wound was not connected to the back wound— Finck admitted at the Clay Shaw trial that a senior military officer ordered him not to dissect the wound), to get a forger to add the 6.5 mm object the AP x-ray, to get a forger to add the impossible white patch to the lateral x-rays, to doctor the photos of the back of the head (they ignored  photo F8 probably because they figured it was too confusing to bother altering), and to steal the Harper fragment, the smashed bullet that was found in the limo in Bethesda, the extra fragment that Tom Robinson and Dennis Davis saw and that David prepared a receipt for, and several of the autopsy photos and x-rays.”

No the Mafia did not have the means but the Secret Service did have the means and they controlled the autopsy in Dallas because they knew that Hickey accidentally shot JFK.  Watching the documentary “JFK – The Smoking Gun” opened my eyes to the cover-up. I think once they were in Bethesda the military and the Secret Service  controlled everything.

“The catch is that the CIA could not have done these those either, because the autopsy was under military control, and the CIA never had possession of any of the autopsy materials. The military and then the Justice Department controlled those materials.”

Being under military control and Secret Service control.

The Secret Service had no control at the autopsy. They only had one guy at the autopsy (Kellerman), and by all accounts he did nothing but watch. The Secret Service did courier the autopsy evidence/forensic evidence from Bethesda to the White House, but they had no influence on the autopsy, and most of the missing materials went missing after the Secret Service handed them over.

“I think another key clue is the disclosure that the Zapruder film was diverted to two CIA photographic labs: NPIC and Hawkeye Works (the CIA-contracted Kodak lab in Rochester, NY). Many years ago we learned from a released document that the Zapruder film went to NPIC. In more recent years, one of the photo analysts at NPIC has come forward with the information that the film was also sent to Hawkeye Works, that two NPIC teams analyzed the film and prepared briefing boards on it, and that the two teams' briefing boards were quite different because they analyzed different versions of the film. The second team analyzed the doctored version that came back from Hawkeye Works.”

This whole thing with the Z film just gets messier and messier all the time so I am starting to suspect that their main goal is confusion.  Also where was the massive head wound, I believe it’s to create a confusion factor.

From what we can piece together from the accounts of people who apparently saw the unedited version, the original film showed the limo coming to a full stop (just as dozens of witnesses reported), showed JFK being knocked visibly forward (the backward movement was apparently much less dramatic in the original film, which would explain why virtually no witnesses mentioned it--but several witnesses said JFK was propelled forward), showed bystander and limo-occupant reactions to at least six shots, did not show the impossible and odd blob/avulsion over the right ear, and showed particulate spray being blown in two directions.

So my take on it is, work around the confusion; was there a 6mm hole in the back of JFK’s head, what could have possibly made it and once you put that together with the gun smoke and the witnesses that saw Hickey with the AR15 and standing up, case closed.

We'll have to agree to disagree about the Hickey angle. I think it's a dead end. I don't think Powers and O'Donnell would have lied about not hearing Hickey fire his rifle. I also think the patrolmen near Hickey's car would have reacted to the sound of his rifle being fire. AR-15s are very loud. More important, the Hickey shot is only possible with the cowlick entry point on the head, but that entry point has been soundly debunked.

I find the HSCA's acoustical evidence determinative, which is one reason I believe one or two shots came from the front.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 10:42:52 PM by Michael T. Griffith »