Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did the CIA assassinate JFK?  (Read 16990 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Did the CIA assassinate JFK?
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2018, 06:12:23 PM »
Advertisement
Hopeless.  The obvious point is that an otherwise legal, not uncommon action can - when examined within the totality of circumstances in a case - become probative of guilt.  Even if standing alone it would not.  Buying a life insurance policy just prior to a mysterious death is the classic example.  Oswald's decision to leave his wedding ring at home for the first and only time of his marriage according to Marina along with an unusually large amount of money (during an unexpected visit to the location where he stored the rifle) on the day when other evidence links him to the assassination demonstrates foreknowledge of his potential arrest or death that day.  He wants to ensure that his wife has his wedding ring and as much money as he can provide his family before he is separated from them.  Now what was so dangerous that day that might lead Oswald to believe he might never be coming home?  Find someone in your community with a functioning brain to help at this point if you need further assistance.

If memory serves, Oswald left his ring at home (sometimes?) when working at a factory in Russia. It interfered with the mechanical job he was doing according to Marina. Putting together radios, or something.

Now watch CT brainiacs jump for joy, bleating "SEE?SEE?"
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 06:22:00 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2018, 06:12:23 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2018, 07:52:50 PM »
I doubt you'll see any CTs jump since the TSBD didn't produce radios, or something.

My point is the fact that Oswald left his wedding ring behind, at times, while working in Russia can be used in court as a precedent regarding any claim that Oswald had never left his wedding ring behind prior to 11.22.63

« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 08:17:04 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline James Dahl

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2018, 08:02:12 PM »
I don't believe any government agencies AT THE TIME had a role in the assassination.  I believe immediately following LBJ becoming president he ordered a comprehensive coverup however.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2018, 08:02:12 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2018, 08:15:46 PM »
Does that pass for wit in your world? Wow.

Try to follow along. My point is the fact that Oswald left his wedding ring behind, at times, while working in Russia can be used in court as a precedent regarding any claim that Oswald had never left his wedding ring behind prior to 11.22.63

I understand that you're sort of "spit balling it" (in case you're not familiar, that's American slang for sort of brainstorming things).

Priscilla Johnson McMillan quotes Marina in "Marina and Lee" as saying the Lee never took off his ring off and left it behind even when he was doing the grimiest of manual jobs.

In fact, Marina said this about the incident (from her WC testimony):
Mr. RANKIN. Had your husband ever left his wedding ring at home that way before?
Mrs. OSWALD. At one time while he was still at Fort Worth, it was inconvenient for him to work with his wedding ring on and he would remove it, but at work--he would not leave it at home. His wedding ring was rather wide, and it bothered him.
I don't know now. He would take it off at work.
Mr. RANKIN. Then this is the first time during your married life that he had ever left it at home where you live?
Mrs. OSWALD. Yes.

Couldn't he, as Marina mentioned, take it off while at work if it got in the way? Put it in his pocket? Why leave it behind? What was he going to do at work day at the TSBD that was different than the other days, days when he wore it?

Yes, besides shoot JFK I mean?

« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 08:19:08 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2018, 08:29:32 PM »
I understand that you're sort of "spit balling it" (in case you're not familiar, that's American slang for sort of brainstorming things).

Priscilla Johnson McMillan quotes Marina in "Marina and Lee" as saying the Lee never took off his ring off and left it behind even when he was doing the grimiest of manual jobs.

In fact, Marina said this about the incident (from her WC testimony):
Mr. RANKIN. Had your husband ever left his wedding ring at home that way before?
Mrs. OSWALD. At one time while he was still at Fort Worth, it was inconvenient for him to work with his wedding ring on and he would remove it, but at work--he would not leave it at home. His wedding ring was rather wide, and it bothered him.
Mr. RANKIN. Then this is the first time during your married life that he had ever left it at home where you live?
Mrs. OSWALD. Yes.

Couldn't he, as Marina mentioned, take it off while at work if it got in the way? Put it in his pocket? Why leave it behind? What was he going to do at work day at the TSBD that was different than the other days, days when he wore it?

Yes, besides shoot JFK I mean?

Although I remember something about the wedding ring re work in Russia, I'm down with leaving the ring at home deserving inclusion on the Bug53 list

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2018, 08:29:32 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2018, 09:38:29 PM »
Although I remember something about the wedding ring re work in Russia, I'm down with leaving the ring at home deserving inclusion on the Bug53 list

Yes, I was scanning the Mailer book - which goes over in detail his work at the factory - for anything related to it. I also had some vague memory of something along the lines of him taking it off for some reason.

At the factory - radio/TV - he worked in the metal lathe shop as a metal worker. Mailer recites several incidents of workers complaining about Oswald using their equipment without permission and ruining their calibrations of the machines. Some of this, of course, was before he married Marina.

Here he is in Minsk with fellow co-workers. Is that his Marine ring on his right hand?

« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 09:47:59 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2018, 12:45:16 AM »
Yes, I was scanning the Mailer book - which goes over in detail his work at the factory - for anything related to it. I also had some vague memory of something along the lines of him taking it off for some reason.

At the factor - radio/TV - he worked in the metal lathe shop as a metal worker. Mailer recites several incidents of workers complaining about Oswald using their equipment without permission and ruining their calibrations of the machines. Some of this, of course, was before he married Marina.

Here he is in Minsk with fellow co-workers. Is that his Marine ring on his right hand?

There's a message being transmitted in this photo......   Do you know what it is?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2018, 12:45:16 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2018, 02:51:50 PM »
My point is the fact that Oswald left his wedding ring behind, at times, while working in Russia can be used in court as a precedent regarding any claim that Oswald had never left his wedding ring behind prior to 11.22.63

Marina's testimony indicated that he had never left his wedding ring at home before.  She did say that he sometimes took it off at work. 

Mrs. OSWALD. Yes.