Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Harvey Oswald Ordered The Rifle  (Read 64057 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald Ordered The Rifle
« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2018, 06:29:39 AM »
Advertisement
Please enlighten us all.......I?m sure you have it saved somewhere....go ahead. And please post my response.

You come across as someone who saves all their 'exposures'.

Please enlighten us all.......I?m sure you have it saved somewhere....go ahead.

No, I rarely saved anything because it was all there on the Forum, well it was anyway.

And please post my response.

As I said I never recorded it, but later when you crossed the line, I remembered your previous manipulation and did a quick search and countered with this double howitzer!

You come across as someone who saves all their 'exposures'.

Wrong again.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2018, 06:29:39 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2018, 06:36:08 AM »
How does vision impairment link to the lack of ability to debate and rational argument? Do you believe those unfortunate individuals are less intelligent?

How does vision impairment link to the lack of ability to debate and rational argument?

You don't know the term "Blind Freddy" and you call yourself Australian???

Blind Freddie
nounAUSTRALIANinformal
noun: Blind Freddy
an imaginary person supposed to have little or no perception.
"it was obvious to Blind Freddie that there was no real impediment to air safety"

Do you believe those unfortunate individuals are less intelligent?

Your desperation reeks.

JohnM

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2018, 06:37:19 AM »

I like your new signature because it's absolutely true, some disgruntled nutter much like yourself who couldn't win an argument with blind Freddy clearly hacked the Forum, it's what you people do, you don't play by the rules! Remember when I exposed your dirty time manipulating trick, nasty.

JohnM

Given your inability to back up the claim you made, all should see it for what it is. Do you at least remember what my response was to your claim?

This is important to me John as I value my reputation on this board. I let your "hacking" claim go as merely a knee jerk to the loss of all our material and a misunderstanding. I have never deliberately tried to trick or misinform....ever. When in error I have invariably corrected as soon as made aware.

I thought I made this clear to you in my open reply to you in the thread. The one you chose to ignore.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2018, 06:37:19 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2018, 06:43:54 AM »
Given your inability to back up the claim you made, all should see it for what it is. Do you at least remember what my response was to your claim?

This is important to me John as I value my reputation on this board. I let your "hacking" claim go as merely a knee jerk to the loss of all our material and a misunderstanding. I have never deliberately tried to trick or misinform....ever. When in error I have invariably corrected as soon as made aware.

I thought I made this clear to you in my open reply to you in the thread. The one you chose to ignore.

I remembered you apologizing, and one only apologizes when one does something wrong, yes?

Anyway tell us what you think happened and I will correct you if necessary.

The one you chose to ignore.

I have no idea what you are talking about, I don't go through every post I just respond to the first post I see and go from there, your posts mean nothing to me. You're just another Kook in a long line of Kooks!

JohnM
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 06:46:47 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2018, 06:47:55 AM »

I remembered you apologizing, and one only apologizes when one does something wrong, yes?

Anyway tell us what you think happened and I will correct you if necessary.

JohnM

To be honest I cannot remember the detail. I do remember correcting. The joys of getting old and poor health I?m afraid.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2018, 06:47:55 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2018, 06:59:31 AM »

I have no idea what you are talking about, I don't go through every post I just respond to the first post I see and go from there, your posts mean nothing to me. You're just another Kook in a long line of Kooks!

JohnM

This post John, in your thread.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,19.msg110.html#msg110

You really think I expect to learn anything here anymore?

Look up a quote from a famous catcher for the NY Yankees. Clue....his first name is a cartoon character.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 07:07:24 AM by Colin Crow »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2018, 07:02:51 AM »
To be honest I cannot remember the detail. I do remember correcting. The joys of getting old and poor health I?m afraid.

Look I really don't care and the old thread and Forum for whatever reason is gone so lets start fresh and try to debate with honour and dignity.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2018, 07:02:51 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #87 on: January 11, 2018, 07:08:40 AM »
This post John, in your thread.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,19.msg110.html#msg110

You really think I think here to learn anything anymore?

Look up a quote from a famous catcher for the NY Yankees. Clue....his first name is a cartoon character.

Oh that's right you posted a nasty meme(above) which I took as a direct response to my thread or my post which was directly above your nasty meme and you never apologized or explained what you meant.

JohnM