Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Harvey Oswald Ordered The Rifle  (Read 64042 times)

Offline Ross Lidell

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald Ordered The Rifle
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2018, 12:48:52 AM »
Advertisement
You mean tape?  But then how would it have gotten marks from the dispenser on it?

I was multi-tasking when I wrote that.

I should have said:

However: Lee Harvey Oswald could have taken TAPE from a "new" roll that had yet to be put in the dispenser.  Mystery solved.

If the tape had "marks from the dispenser on it", that proves (beyond a reasonable doubt) that the paper sack was made from materials taken from the TSBD 1st floor wrapping paper/tape dispenser.

This means:

1) Oswald made the paper-sack at the dispenser while no TSBD employee was watching.

2) Oswald somehow manipulated the tape-dispenser so it did not wet the tape when he took some (and paper) intending to make the paper-sack at the Paine's garage on Thursday evening or Friday morning.

3) Oswald "did" remove wet tape from the dispenser; concealed it somewhere; let it dry. He later (at the Paine's garage) wet the tape and used it to make the paper-sack.

4) The Dallas Police constructed the paper-sack to demonstrate how Oswald smuggled the rifle into the TSBD ... and further incriminate him. In this scenario: Dallas police officers smuggled the rifle (Carcano) into the TSBD (before 12:30 pm CST) for the assassin (not Oswald) to use in the murder of JFK.

John,
Assuming that you reject #1, #2 & #3: You need to assign a reason for Dallas Police officers (several) to participate in a plot to murder President John F. Kennedy. I'm assuming you believe they had the "means" and "opportunity". That leaves "motive".
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 01:00:53 AM by Ross Lidell »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2018, 12:48:52 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2018, 02:15:37 AM »
Do you have any reason to believe that Troy West got off work earlier than Oswald?

Or Oswald got to work a little earlier on Thursday and spent a couple of minutes building his rifle bag.

Mr. BELIN - Do you remember what time you got to work that particular morning?
Mr. WEST - It was about 10 minutes to 8. I always be 5 or 10 minutes early.

And according to Givens, Oswald got to work early enough to be able to sit down and read the previous day's paper.

Mr. BELIN. Did you see him reading the newspaper?
Mr. GIVENS. No; not that day. I did--he generally sit in there every morning. He would come to work and sit in there and read the paper, the next day paper, like if the day was Tuesday, he would read Monday's paper in the morning when he would come to work, but he didn't that morning because he didn't go in the domino room that morning. I didn't see him in the domino room that morning.

JohnM
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 04:58:37 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2018, 04:15:13 AM »
If only you had any supporting evidence for your blind faith. But alas, you do not.

It was you who restricted the possibilities to one of 4 options. I merely pointed out Tony's excellent analysis that shows another option was possible. As for how a partial finger and palm print were conveniently "discovered" by the FBI on the 23rd, who knows. Doesn?t that same question arise from your option 4? Who actually printed that bag from the DPD on the 22nd? Was it Studebaker in situ or Day at the crime lab, or both, or neither?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2018, 04:15:13 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2018, 04:58:07 AM »
🐂. I have studied the evidence for years and the ONLY thing that it points to is a conspiracy. You can't even show for sure that there was only one rifle with the "C2766" serial number.

Furthermore, the Riva workshop was tasked with REMOVING serial numbers before the rifles were sold to places in America. So why was there any serial number on the alleged murder weapon if it came the way the WC claimed?

I have studied the evidence for years and the ONLY thing that it points to is a conspiracy.

Thanks for the paid political announcement. ::)

You can't even show for sure that there was only one rifle with the "C2766" serial number.

Can you show even 1 Carcano out of the millions made that shared it's serial number with another?

Furthermore, the Riva workshop was tasked with REMOVING serial numbers before the rifles were sold to places in America.

In 1934, Congress enacted the National Firearms Act (NFA).

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2018, 05:06:01 AM »
Yeah, it's people like you who hack Forums. JohnM

I like your new signature because it's absolutely true, some disgruntled nutter much like yourself who couldn't win an argument with blind Freddy clearly hacked the Forum, it's what you people do, you don't play by the rules! Remember when I exposed your dirty time manipulating trick, nasty.

JohnM

« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 05:26:44 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2018, 05:06:01 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2018, 05:45:51 AM »

I like your new signature because it's absolutely true, some disgruntled nutter much like yourself who couldn't win an argument with blind Freddy clearly hacked the Forum, it's what you people do, you don't play by the rules! Remember when I exposed your dirty time manipulating trick, nasty.

JohnM

Just wonderering if you believe I would commit such an act? I expect another question as an answer from you but live in hope. Just like the other questions I asked of you following your previous outburst. Either another question or simply avoided altogether.

How did your report of Martin to Duncan go?

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2018, 06:07:58 AM »

Remember when I exposed your dirty time manipulating trick, nasty.

JohnM

Please enlighten us all.......I?m sure you have it saved somewhere....go ahead. And please post my response.

You come across as someone who saves all their 'exposures'.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 06:10:02 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2018, 06:07:58 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2018, 06:22:10 AM »

I like your new signature because it's absolutely true, some disgruntled nutter much like yourself who couldn't win an argument with blind Freddy

JohnM

How does vision impairment link to the lack of ability to debate and rational argument? Do you believe those unfortunate individuals are less intelligent?