Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Harvey Oswald Ordered The Rifle  (Read 64082 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald Ordered The Rifle
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2018, 09:44:48 PM »
Advertisement
"It seems".  LOL.

It seems that if Oswald wanted to make a paper bag for a rifle that was in the Paine's garage, he would have used the wrapping paper and tape that was already in that garage rather than risk getting fired for stealing supplies before he could pull off his big event.  Particularly since Troy West didn't leave his wrapping station even for lunch.

Silly assassin.

Troy West never left his station even to go to the bathroom or go home?  LOL.  Can you even show us that Troy West was even there all that week?  I seem to recall he was only asked about Nov. 22.  And Oswald would be fired for stealing some paper?  That must have been a real risk for the guy who planned to kill the president!  I'm surprised that didn't deter him.  You are too much.  That is the funniest single thing I've read here in a long while.  You are beginning to make Caprio seem mildly intelligent by comparison.  You should be embarrassed. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2018, 09:44:48 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2018, 10:43:11 PM »
Troy West never left his station even to go to the bathroom or go home?  LOL.  Can you even show us that Troy West was even there all that week?  I seem to recall he was only asked about Nov. 22.

Oswald constructed a homemade 38-inch paper bag with wrapping paper and tape in the time that Troy West was taking a piss.  You're funny.

And Oswald would be fired for stealing some paper?

It's you guys who use that as a lame excuse for why Frazier didn't see this alleged bag on Thursday evening.  Remember?  He stuffed it in his shirt to hide it even though he had already told Frazier he was going to Irving to pick up curtain rods.  You're right, it's hilarious.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2018, 10:46:35 PM »
Oswald constructed a homemade 38-inch paper bag with wrapping paper and tape in the time that Troy West was taking a piss.  You're funny.

It's you guys who use that as a lame excuse for why Frazier didn't see this alleged bag on Thursday evening.  Remember?  He stuffed it in his shirt to hide it even though he had already told Frazier he was going to Irving to pick up curtain rods.  You're right, it's hilarious.

Yep, West slept under the wrapping table and he raised five kids at that very spot!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2018, 10:46:35 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2018, 11:22:34 PM »
Yep, West slept under the wrapping table and he raised five kids at that very spot!

Do you have any reason to believe that Troy West got off work earlier than Oswald?

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2018, 11:24:36 PM »
Oswald constructed a homemade 38-inch paper bag with wrapping paper and tape in the time that Troy West was taking a piss. You're funny.

Who said he "constructed" the bag while standing right at West's mailing table? I haven't seen anyone suggest any such thing. You're funny.

Oswald could have simply swiped the paper and tape while West was gone from his station for a very few seconds. Why is that scenario impossible in the CT world?

« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 11:27:04 PM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2018, 11:24:36 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2018, 11:40:45 PM »
Who said he "constructed" the bag while standing right at West's mailing table? I haven't seen anyone suggest any such thing. You're funny.

Oswald could have simply swiped the paper and tape while West was gone from his station for a very few seconds. Why is that scenario impossible in the CT world?

Mr. WEST - Well, we have those machines with the little round ball that we fill them up with water, and so we set them up. In to--other words, I got a rack that we set them in, and so we put out tape in a machine, and whenever we pull the tape through, why then the water gets, you know, it gets water on it as we pull it through.
Mr. BELIN - If I wanted to pull the tape, pull off a piece without getting water on it, would I just lift it up without going over the wet roller and get the tape without getting it wet?
Mr. WEST - You would have to take it out. You would have to take it out of the machine. See, it's put on there and then run through a little clamp that holds it down, and you pull it, well, then the water, it gets water on it.

The tape had markings from that dispenser on it, right?

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2018, 12:14:27 AM »
Mr. WEST - Well, we have those machines with the little round ball that we fill them up with water, and so we set them up. In to--other words, I got a rack that we set them in, and so we put out tape in a machine, and whenever we pull the tape through, why then the water gets, you know, it gets water on it as we pull it through.
Mr. BELIN - If I wanted to pull the tape, pull off a piece without getting water on it, would I just lift it up without going over the wet roller and get the tape without getting it wet?
Mr. WEST - You would have to take it out. You would have to take it out of the machine. See, it's put on there and then run through a little clamp that holds it down, and you pull it, well, then the water, it gets water on it.

The tape had markings from that dispenser on it, right?

This TOPIC is: "Lee Harvey Oswald Ordered The Rifle" and now it has become a discussion about the paper sack that Oswald used to smuggle the rifle into the TSBD.

However: Lee Harvey Oswald could have taken paper from a "new" roll that had yet to be put in the dispenser.  Mystery solved.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 12:17:48 AM by Ross Lidell »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2018, 12:14:27 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2018, 12:19:49 AM »
This TOPIC is: "Lee Harvey Oswald Ordered The Rifle" and now it has become a discussion about the paper sack that Oswald used to smuggle the rifle into the TSBD.

However: Lee Harvey Oswald could have taken paper from a "new" roll that had yet to be put in the dispenser.  Mystery solved.

You mean tape?  But then how would it have gotten marks from the dispenser on it?