Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Harvey Oswald Ordered The Rifle  (Read 66439 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald Ordered The Rifle
« Reply #200 on: October 02, 2019, 07:19:43 AM »
Advertisement
Their own timeline investigation states that the weapons were obtained on the same day

But who are they trying to kid? There’s no record of either of them being picked up, or when, or by whom.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #200 on: October 02, 2019, 07:19:43 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #201 on: October 02, 2019, 07:19:39 PM »
But who are they trying to kid? There’s no record of either of them being picked up, or when, or by whom.
Yup...the pistol came COD? [not available anymore these days] So where are the Post Office records of the $10 advance payment and the $19.95 pickup payment?
 I will say this about David Von Pein [if I haven't before]...We certainly don't agree on the conclusions of the REPORT but his work compiling his abundant JFK assassination materials is exemplary.
That stated..can he supply the links pertaining to the revolver order as requested above?
Mr Mytton stated..
The 1/27 date written on the coupon is no indication of when it was posted!
I could agree. So it was [posted] the 28th or the 29th of January maybe [that Oswald sent his COD order] Why write a date of this order and not place it for a month? It's possible but not likely. I don't know how Tracy Parnell got that January date in the timeline..but the COMMISSION did not explore the pistol stuff AFAIK-- And what happened to Oswald's receipts? I mean  ...my gosh! He kept every thing else that would incriminate him. The Walker photos ::) the [just in case] letter to Marina ::) the Hidell ID ::) the Backyard pictures etc and on and on.
I know I have changed the thread around to LHO ordered the guns but I think we have about exhausted the rifle stuff and all we really have that he ever possessed these weapons is......Marina said so.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 07:20:16 PM by Jerry Freeman »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #202 on: October 02, 2019, 09:08:06 PM »
The rifle scam deconstructed by David Josephs,

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/the-evidence-is-the-conspiracy-index

Go to section 4.

Thank you for posting the link to David Josephs manuscript....

I'd like to contact David....He clearly believes that the official in situ photo of the carcano is an authentic photo ....but is troubled by the fact that the photo does not match Tom Alyea's film of the rifle insitu.....

Clearly Mr Josephs doesn't realize that the official instu photo is a fake....created by the DPD.  The official insitu photo shows the rifle about 13 feet from the north wall....  But Detective Robert Studebaker measured the distance to the place where the rifle lay horizontally on the floor beneath a pallet that had boxes of books stacked on it  at 15 feet 4 inches. ( See Studebaker's map of the sixth floor)   Nobody could have ran through the aisle at the top of the stairs and reached across to the 15 ' 4" place and placed the 8 pound rifle down on the floor beneath that wooden pallet. ( a humanly impossible feat) ...And the DPD KNEW that it was humanly impossible so they moved the rifle over two feet closer to the aisle at the top of the stairs.

If anybody is in contact with Mr Josephs please tell him that I'd love to discuss this with him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #202 on: October 02, 2019, 09:08:06 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #203 on: October 02, 2019, 10:21:20 PM »
I think it's fairly clear from the Seaport records that Oswald didn't mail the order form for the pistol in January. The Seaport order coupon says "January 27", yes. But that doesn't mean it was put in a mailbox on Jan. 27. He probably mailed the order forms for both the revolver and the rifle on the same day (March 12). Otherwise there would be an inexplicably long (month-and-a-half) delay in processing the Seaport revolver order, which does not seem likely at all.

I fully agree with Von P....  Lee DID order a carcano from Kleins.....But So What???    That was months before the brutal ambush murder of President Kennedy....

Many believe that the rifle found in the TSBD that afternoon is the rifle that Kleins sent to PO 2915 in Dallas.....It "may" be the same rifle but it most certainly DOES NOT match the rifle that Lee is holding in the BY photo ( CE 133A) ......  Anybody with one good eye can see the differences......

And Yes...There "may" be a good sound explanation for the differences .....but the fact remains the two images appear to be different rifles.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #204 on: October 02, 2019, 10:24:30 PM »

But that doesn't mean it was put in a mailbox on Jan. 27. (March 12). Otherwise there would be an inexplicably long (month-and-a-half) delay in processing the Seaport revolver order, which does not seem likely at all.
"He probably mailed the order forms for both the revolver and the rifle on the same day" And if that were true [anything is possible] for the shipments to have arrived on the very same day...as if both parcels were miraculously co-ordinated by fate..is equally unlikely.
Taking another look at the coupon....

Who is this 'witness'? A post office guy? Was he ever located? He could have set the record straight. This is what I mean about the WC just simply- thoroughly- not investigating.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #204 on: October 02, 2019, 10:24:30 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #205 on: October 03, 2019, 02:21:19 AM »
I think it's fairly clear from the Seaport records that Oswald didn't mail the order form for the pistol in January. The Seaport order coupon says "January 27", yes. But that doesn't mean it was put in a mailbox on Jan. 27. He probably mailed the order forms for both the revolver and the rifle on the same day (March 12). Otherwise there would be an inexplicably long (month-and-a-half) delay in processing the Seaport revolver order, which does not seem likely at all.

So, would you say that was intentional on his part to mail it in later with the January 27 date listed?

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #206 on: October 03, 2019, 02:23:55 AM »
Who is this 'witness'? A post office guy? Was he ever located? He could have set the record straight. This is what I mean about the WC just simply- thoroughly- not investigating.

The "D.F. Drittal" "witness" was written in OSWALD'S writing (per various handwriting analysts). So "Drittal" doesn't exist. It's a made-up person created by Lee Oswald.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 03:59:32 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #206 on: October 03, 2019, 02:23:55 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #207 on: October 03, 2019, 02:26:53 AM »
So, would you say that was intentional on his part to mail it in later with the January 27 date listed?

I don't know. It could be that after Oswald had already written in the January date on the order form, he then changed his mind for some reason and decided not to mail it in right away. So he just hung on to the filled-out order form and mailed it six weeks later (possibly when he had made a little more money).