Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Harvey Oswald Ordered The Rifle  (Read 66438 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald Ordered The Rifle
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2018, 06:26:14 PM »
Advertisement
It should be noted that Waldman was a company vice-president with no personal involvement with the processing and shipping of orders.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2018, 06:26:14 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2018, 06:35:43 PM »
What evidence do you believe we should have that we do not under that circumstances that would satisfy you of Oswald's ownership of the MC rifle?

I don't know if there is any evidence that could prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Oswald owned the rifle allegedly found on the 6th floor, but that doesn't entitle you to lie about the evidence that does exist.

I can think of a few things that would make your case stronger though:

- any USPS documentation of the alleged shipment from Klein's to PO box 2915
- original documents
- a signed and dated signature form from whoever picked up such a package
- an eyewitness description of the person who picked up such a package
- any evidence, eyewitness or otherwise, placing that specific rifle (not just one that resembled it) in Oswald's possession at any time

But this is all a red herring, because proving that he owned C2766 doesn't actually tell you anything about who killed the president.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 06:38:58 PM by John Iacoletti »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2018, 06:37:59 PM »
Interesting ? I found a rare and over-looked book by ballistics expert Edward P. Rem from the 1990's, which proves Oswald was the lone and only assassin.  I believe you can still get it on Amazon.  Here's the old link:  https://www.amazon.com/J-F-K-Assassination-Rifle-Phenomenon-Exploded/dp/0972643052

That's just silly.  How can the identity of a shooter be determined ballistically?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2018, 06:37:59 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2018, 06:40:25 PM »

Do you think a large city PO checks the name on mail against a particular name list for that PO Box, and does this for tens-of-thousands of PO Boxes everyday?

Or is the person who is supposed to mark "addressee unknown" typically the owner of the mail box; and the entity charged with returning the unwanted mail is the PO?

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2018, 07:03:52 PM »
I don't know if there is any evidence that could prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Oswald owned the rifle allegedly found on the 6th floor, but that doesn't entitle you to lie about the evidence that does exist.

I can think of a few things that would make your case stronger though:

- any USPS documentation of the alleged shipment from Klein's to PO box 2915
- original documents
- a signed and dated signature form from whoever picked up such a package
- an eyewitness description of the person who picked up such a package
- any evidence, eyewitness or otherwise, placing that specific rifle (not just one that resembled it) in Oswald's possession at any time

But this is all a red herring, because proving that he owned C2766 doesn't actually tell you anything about who killed the president.

None of which is required or would reasonably be expected to exist but if we did have any such evidence you would simply dismiss it as a potentially suspect just like you dismiss the existing evidence.  If Oswald had signed and dated some form indicating he had picked up the package, you would dismiss that just as you dismiss the rifle order form in his handwriting.  A postal clerk is supposed to remember who picked up a package eight months or so after the fact?  And you would accept that general ID as proof that it was Oswald? Right.  Keep dreaming. What you are basically arguing is that it is impossible to prove to you that Oswald ordered the rifle.   I haven't lied about any evidence.  It is a matter of public record.  Because you claim all evidence against Oswald is the product of fakery or lies doesn't mean it does not exist.  It means you have an impossible subjective standard of proof on the topic.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2018, 07:03:52 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2018, 07:21:13 PM »
Do you think a large city PO checks the name on mail against a particular name list for that PO Box, and does this for tens-of-thousands of PO Boxes everyday?

Then what's the point of having that on the application?  To provide jobs to form printers?

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2018, 07:25:22 PM »
None of which is required or would reasonably be expected to exist but if we did have any such evidence you would simply dismiss it as a potentially suspect just like you dismiss the existing evidence.

Strawman.  It's not my fault that your case is weak, circumstantial, and rhetorical.

I haven't lied about any evidence.

You certainly have.  Repeatedly.

:pointdown:
Oswald was in full flight murdering a police officer.  Flight doesn't mean he was running away in a panic as some CTers mistakenly suggest constitutes flight.  He was leaving the scene of a crime to avoid apprehension (i.e. flight).  No proof that he owned a rifle?  LOL.  There are pictures of Oswald holding it.  Documents that confirm that the same rifle found at his workplace was the one sent to him via a matching serial number.  His prints are on the rifle.

Because you claim all evidence against Oswald is the product of fakery or lies doesn't mean it does not exist

Another lie.  Quote me ever saying that "all evidence against Oswald is the product of fakery or lies".
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 07:27:17 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2018, 07:25:22 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2018, 07:36:40 PM »
Strawman.  It's not my fault that your case is weak, circumstantial, and rhetorical.

You certainly have.  Repeatedly.

:pointdown:
Another lie.  Quote me ever saying that "all evidence against Oswald is the product of fakery or lies".

You are too dishonest or nutty to own up to claiming all evidence is faked or the product of lies.  Rather, you do this in each individual instance which proves the point over and over again.  And the evidence in this case has nothing to do with your nutty posts on an Internet forum.  I'm not sure why you are posting my point about Oswald being in flight after the assassination as proof of a lie unless you erroneously believe a criminal can only be in flight if he runs away in a panic.  The basic concept of flight is leaving the scene of a crime to avoid apprehension.  Which is exactly what Oswald did.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 07:42:31 PM by Richard Smith »