Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Harvey Oswald Ordered The Rifle  (Read 64030 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald Ordered The Rifle
« Reply #120 on: January 16, 2018, 11:18:52 PM »
Advertisement
So you acknowledge that there was a paper trail that a blind man could have followed.....And of course Lee and De Morhenschildt had planned it that way ....They wanted the police to announce that they had found the sniper's rifle and traced it to Lee Harvey Oswald who was now a fugitive who had tried to kill General walker who was one of Fidel Castro's most vocal foes.  Lee and De Morhenschildt had planned for the police to search the Oswald's apartment and find the Back yard photo which showed Lee Harvey Oswald as a armed and ready communist revolutionary in the image of Fidel Castro. That photo would have been published in the newspapers to convince Castro that Lee Oswald was a loyal follower  of Castro's revolution.  The plot flopped because Marina fell asleep and didn't find the alarming note that Lee had left .

Thus sayeth the voices in Walt's head.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: January 16, 2018, 11:18:52 PM »

Offline John Anderson

« Reply #121 on: January 17, 2018, 02:44:11 AM »
The fact that JFK was killed by a conspiracy was proven in 1964 when the WC released their twenty-six volumes. The evidence in there shows that every claim they made in their WCR regarding the crimes was totally false. This is called a cover-up. A cover-up is only needed if there was a conspiracy.

The Warren Commission did not cover up evidence of a conspiracy. If any such evidence existed it was deliberately withheld from the commission by the FBI and CIA. None of that means Oswald didn't shoot Kennedy or Tippit though.

Offline John Anderson

« Reply #122 on: January 18, 2018, 03:07:35 AM »
There's no point citing anything to you. You arn't interested.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: January 18, 2018, 03:07:35 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #123 on: January 18, 2018, 03:46:34 AM »
Different LNer--same lame excuse. If you were confident in your evidence it wouldn't matter what I thought, but you know that it does NOT support the claims of the WCR.

Therefore, you duck and run.

Nobody ducks and runs from you.  You have been beat over the head with evidence of Oswald's guilt in the death of Tippit.  You just ignore it and later claim that that no one ever posts evidence of Oswald's guilt.

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #124 on: January 18, 2018, 12:27:47 PM »
The Warren Commission did not cover up evidence of a conspiracy. If any such evidence existed it was deliberately withheld from the commission by the FBI and CIA. None of that means Oswald didn't shoot Kennedy or Tippit though.

"The Warren Commission did not cover up evidence of a conspiracy."

Problem is the wound in JFK's back was lower than the wound in the front of his neck.

Below from the WC Executive Sessions and autopsy.

Note the WC commission, despite claiming they didn't view the autopsy photos, admitting they have the color photos of JFK's body and that the picture shows the wound in his back is lower than the one in front of his neck.

If knowing this information and still claiming a LN shot JFK from behind and 60 feet above isn't a coverup
I don't know what is.

"If any such evidence existed it was deliberately withheld from the commission by the FBI and CIA."

Former CIA director Allen Dulles was on the WC and Jerry Ford had a direct line to Hoover.
IMO the WC was complicit in the withholding of info by the CIA and FBI.

Warren Commission Executive Sessions
https://www.maryferrell.org/php/showlist.php?docset=1007

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: January 18, 2018, 12:27:47 PM »

Offline John Anderson

« Reply #125 on: January 18, 2018, 03:23:28 PM »
Yeah but when I read all that, which I've read before I still don't see evidence of a second shooter. Probes were used in the back wound, no they weren't, a finger was used. The autopsy is a mess, notes are a mess and recollections of those doing the autopsy are a mess. It's all a mess. The whole case is a mess. The USA in 1963 seems to have been in the the same mess as Soviet Russia.

I'm not claiming my country was any better.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #126 on: January 18, 2018, 07:07:42 PM »
Nobody ducks and runs from you.  You have been beat over the head with evidence of Oswald's guilt in the death of Tippit.  You just ignore it and later claim that that no one ever posts evidence of Oswald's guilt.

And by "evidence of Oswald's guilt in the death of Tippit", Bill Brown means an identification by an "utter screwball" in an unfair lineup who had to be asked 6 times if she recognized anybody, shells not even found by law enforcement at the crime scene (which didn't match in number the brands of the slugs in Tippit) some with disappearing initials, and a gun that Gerald Hill pulled out of his pocket 2 hours after Oswald was arrested without any probable cause.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: January 18, 2018, 07:07:42 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #127 on: January 18, 2018, 07:23:58 PM »
😂🤣😆😅

Another lame excuse. "I just ignore it." Sure. IF it was solid evidence it wouldn't matter what I did, but it isn't. There isn't a shred of solid evidence showing that LHO killed JDT in the twenty-six volumes. I know because I, unlike you, have studied them for years.

LNers ignore the twenty-six volumes because they do NOT support the claims of the WCR that they espouse constantly.

If you have proof that anyone but the shooter knew an attempt was to be made on Kennedy that day, by all means do post it.

Well?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 07:26:44 PM by Bill Chapman »