Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Harvey Oswald Ordered The Rifle  (Read 66404 times)

Offline John Anderson

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald Ordered The Rifle
« Reply #112 on: January 16, 2018, 05:21:45 PM »
Advertisement
You guys need to accept none of us can prove anything. All we have is the available evidence and some common sense.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: January 16, 2018, 05:21:45 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #113 on: January 16, 2018, 06:00:53 PM »
You guys need to accept none of us can prove anything. All we have is the available evidence and some common sense.

Yep.

They are only here to argue.

My take is that Oswald probably did it.
I can't prove it. BFD deal, haha.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #114 on: January 16, 2018, 08:04:51 PM »
Yep.

Funny... and what exactly are you here for?

That you can't prove anything you say has been obvious for a long time... indeed no big deal. Just empty words from a guy desperate for attention.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: January 16, 2018, 08:04:51 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #115 on: January 16, 2018, 08:20:22 PM »
Mister I waded through dozens of your threads of pish in the archives and you question my thinking? Seriously? Oswald shot at Walker and kept the gun despite leaving a bullet behind and a paper trail leading back to him. Master criminal he was not. I believe Oswald shot at Walker and Kennedy not because the Warren Commission told me so, because I can think for myself.

Did the Warren Commission try their best to convince the public Oswald was 'the man'? Yes they did but they didn't set up an innocent man they went full bore to establish a case against a guilty man. Unfortunately DPD, FBI, SS and CIA all lied through their teeth which is blatant to the reader and the Commission even at the time. Hence the conspiracies.

Mister I waded through dozens of your threads of pish in the archives and you question my thinking?

Actually, anybody who wades through dozens of threads of pish needs his head examined.

I believe Oswald shot at Walker and Kennedy not because the Warren Commission told me so, because I can think for myself.

Brilliant, so you're sure of yourself.... the only problem is that your opinion isn't the superior one and you could just as easy be wrong. Ever thought of that Mr "I can think for myself".

Did the Warren Commission try their best to convince the public Oswald was 'the man'? Yes they did but they didn't set up an innocent man they went full bore to establish a case against a guilty man. Unfortunately DPD, FBI, SS and CIA all lied through their teeth which is blatant to the reader and the Commission even at the time. Hence the conspiracies.

Actually, you might well be right here. I share your belief that the case was wrapped around Oswald and that evidence was manipulated to do it. Although Oswald had to have been involved to some extend, what I can not decide upon is his guilt or innocence as either a lone gunman or a co-conspirator.

I am not sure to who you are talking. Do you seriously believe that there actually is one person on this forum who does not know and understand this? Do you really believe you are telling any of us something new?

What you fail to understand is that the discussion on this board requires that evidence is provided for the claims that are being made. That's the only way to have a discussion. When everybody just starts shouting out unsubstantiated opinions there won't be much discussion left and this board will very quickly its appeal.

You have yourself said that you learned about this case by reading this forum and the diverse opinions expressed on it. So, you profit from the information (and evidence) provided by others, but now you want to play the game without doing the work yourself...... WOW! What a guy!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 08:30:14 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #116 on: January 16, 2018, 09:46:58 PM »
Mister I waded through dozens of your threads of pish in the archives and you question my thinking? Seriously? Oswald shot at Walker and kept the gun despite leaving a bullet behind and a paper trail leading back to him. Master criminal he was not. I believe Oswald shot at Walker and Kennedy not because the Warren Commission told me so, because I can think for myself.

Seriously? Oswald shot at Walker and kept the gun despite leaving a bullet behind and a paper trail leading back to him. Master criminal he was not. I believe Oswald shot at Walker and Kennedy not because the Warren Commission told me so, because

Oswald shot at Walker and kept the gun despite leaving a bullet behind and a paper trail leading back to him. Master criminal he was not.

On this point we are in total harmony....."Master criminal he was not".  He was a naive sucker who fancied himself to be Herb Philbrick.

"Oswald shot at Walker and kept the gun despite leaving a bullet behind and a paper trail leading back to him."

So you acknowledge that there was a paper trail that a blind man could have followed.....And of course Lee and De Morhenschildt had planned it that way ....They wanted the police to announce that they had found the sniper's rifle and traced it to Lee Harvey Oswald who was now a fugitive who had tried to kill General walker who was one of Fidel Castro's most vocal foes.  Lee and De Morhenschildt had planned for the police to search the Oswald's apartment and find the Back yard photo which showed Lee Harvey Oswald as a armed and ready communist revolutionary in the image of Fidel Castro. That photo would have been published in the newspapers to convince Castro that Lee Oswald was a loyal follower  of Castro's revolution.  The plot flopped because Marina fell asleep and didn't find the alarming note that Lee had left .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: January 16, 2018, 09:46:58 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #117 on: January 16, 2018, 11:14:26 PM »
Waldman #7 is the internal order form created by the seller--Klein's--and it shows that Hidell/(Oswald) ordered 1 Italian Carbine in March '63, and it also shows that the order was PAID FOR via a money order ("MO") in the amount of $21.45.

Hidell.  The "/(Oswald)" is just your assumption.

It's true that Waldman 7 doesn't have these specific words written on it --- "THIS RIFLE WAS MAILED VIA THE USPS". But it does, however, provide the shipping date---March 20. And it also indicates that the rifle was sent via "Parcel Post" (denoted by the "PP" being circled at the top). But that's not good enough for you either, is it Martin?

Nor should it be.  Anybody can type up a form and circle "PP".  Or handwrite in a serial number.  Where's the USPS documentation of the shipment and delivery?

Plus, there's William Waldman's testimony, which certainly indicates that Klein's did MAIL rifle number C2766 to P.O. Box 2915 in Dallas on the 20th day of March in 1963. Or do you think Waldman was lying through his teeth here?....

How would Waldman even know?  He didn't ship orders.  Why didn't they talk to the employee who processed the order?

(which means the orchestrators of such a plan perfectly faked Oswald's handwriting as well).

"Perfectly faked".  LOL.  2 block letters on a photo of a microfilm copy of a 2-inch order coupon.

Oswald didn't buy the rifle to shoot the President, that's true enough. He purchased the gun to kill General Walker.

How in the world would you know that?

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #118 on: January 16, 2018, 11:17:10 PM »
He told Marina that he had buried the rifle beneath a pile of brush NOT beneath the soil ( he had no shovel) and he thought the tracking dogs would find it ( what he hoped would happen)

Walt Fabrication #63

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: January 16, 2018, 11:17:10 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #119 on: January 16, 2018, 11:18:03 PM »

"Common sense" is what people appeal to when they don't have actual evidence.