Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: The Motorcade in Photos and Films in Chronological Order  (Read 1718 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: The Motorcade in Photos and Films in Chronological Order
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2018, 01:14:26 PM »
Matching testimony to the films/photos is mostly futile but you always learn something and there is nothing in the solid evidence that doesn't match or cannot be explained IMHO.
I can't even think of an issue in the photographic evidence I have a problem with.
Were you referring to the missing turn onto Elm? That falls into the hearsay department so as interesting as it is/was I tend to ignore it, it works
You can only prove alteration within the evidence itself, so call my bluff and point to a problem in the evidence, not the testimony and I'll explain it or call for help.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2018, 01:14:26 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2018, 03:50:12 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Matching testimony to the films/photos is mostly futile but you always learn something and there is nothing in the solid evidence that doesn't match or cannot be explained IMHO.
I can't even think of an issue in the photographic evidence I have a problem with.
Were you referring to the missing turn onto Elm? That falls into the hearsay department so as interesting as it is/was I tend to ignore it, it works
You can only prove alteration within the evidence itself, so call my bluff and point to a problem in the evidence, not the testimony and I'll explain it or call for help.

When considering the Zapruder Film Omitting the JFK Limo turn onto Elm St, bear in mind the interview of Sitzman conducted by Tink Thompson for his groundbreaking 1966 "Six Seconds In Dallas". Sitzman clearly tells Thompson from their Elevated Perch position, they could see the JFK Limo Turning onto Houston St, Traveling down Houston St, and Turning onto Elm St. This stuff about Zapruder not knowing where the JFK Limo was and therefore missing it turning onto Elm St is Pure Baloney. If you look at the 3 Cops in front of the JFK Limo that Zapruder Did somehow manage to See/Film turning onto Elm St, the background of that Z Film sequence does capture portions of the Dal Tex Bld. The Dal Tex Bld is mere feet from the TSBD and has often been speculated as to housing a shooter. A possible segment of the Zapruder Film capturing the JFK Limo turning from Houston onto Elm St would have Included that same Dal Tex Bld scant seconds before shots were fired. 
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 03:54:10 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2018, 03:50:12 PM »