Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Anthony Clayden and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: The Real Gloria Calvery  (Read 15674 times)

Online Brian Doyle

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #320 on: March 15, 2019, 12:38:06 AM »
Who are you kidding?  You never provide a source for anything.  Hence the long list of fabrications.  If you ever do find anything, it will be completely different from what you claimed about it.  Like Frazier supposedly saying "we stared at each other for the longest time", or Frazier supposedly saying Oswald went up Elm towards the bus.

Full-tilt naysaying denial all the time on every point...And when I find the source for that quote you'll ignore it, switch your naysaying without skipping a beat to another nagging nit-picking subject (where you're wrong on that too like on just about everything) without apologizing, or changing your attitude, or anything...

He said it...I saw it...

JFK Assassination Forum

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #320 on: March 15, 2019, 12:38:06 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #321 on: March 15, 2019, 12:42:59 AM »
  Like Frazier supposedly saying "we stared at each other for the longest time", or Frazier supposedly saying Oswald went up Elm towards the bus.

You're entering the same disproven points again...

I already answered this...Witnesses saw Oswald on the bus so therefore he went from Frazier's sighting to the bus...There wasn't enough time for Oswald to do anything else...You are ignoring the time parameters that prove this...

Every time I make a good point like this you ignore it, refuse to honestly answer, and then show up later making the same idiotic, naysaying, already-disproven point again once again while ignoring everything you call for and starting from scratch all over again with your uncredible naysaying denial...

Online Brian Doyle

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #322 on: March 15, 2019, 01:01:25 AM »

At minute Mark 41:25 of this video he repeats the claim in different words but tells the same story...He says after he heard Calvery say the president has been shot he and Sarah looked at each other and really didn't have a lot to say...He also adds that he and Sarah were back in the shadows on the platform...That eliminates Kamp's idiotic choice for Stanton because she's out in the sun and not next to Frazier on the platform like he describes:

JFK Assassination Forum

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #322 on: March 15, 2019, 01:01:25 AM »

Online John Iacoletti

Re: The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #323 on: March 15, 2019, 01:23:03 AM »
Full-tilt naysaying denial all the time on every point...And when I find the source for that quote you'll ignore it, switch your naysaying without skipping a beat to another nagging nit-picking subject (where you're wrong on that too like on just about everything) without apologizing, or changing your attitude, or anything...

Instead of fantasizing about what I might do if you post the quote, how about just posting the quote?  We all know that you will never post it, because it doesn't exist, but you'll go on claiming that it happened anyway.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #324 on: March 15, 2019, 01:31:19 AM »

Your exact words:

"The cincher is Frazier's 2013 6th Floor Museum interview where at minute mark 33:50 Frazier details he and Stanton "looking at each other in shock for the longest time" when Calvery arrived at the steps shouting "the president has been shot"."

Frazier does not say this at 33:50 or at any time.  You lied and you continue to lie about it even after you're called on it.

Why do you lie even about things that can easily be checked?  Because you're pathological.

I already answered this...Witnesses saw Oswald on the bus so therefore he went from Frazier's sighting to the bus...There wasn't enough time for Oswald to do anything else...You are ignoring the time parameters that prove this...

Your exact words:

"In his 2013 6th Floor Museum interview...He very specifically says he saw Oswald come down Houston from the rear of the Depository, cross over Elm at the intersection, and head east up Elm..."

Again, Frazier never says "head East up Elm".  You made that up.  I don't want to hear your argument for the umpteenth time about why you believe Oswald headed up Elm.  The point is that you're lying about Frazier saying that.  The only way you can dispute that is to find a place in the interview when he actually says that, or says "stared at each other the longest time".  If you cannot, then the only honest thing to do is to admit that you are wrong and stop saying it.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 01:40:27 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #324 on: March 15, 2019, 01:31:19 AM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #325 on: March 15, 2019, 01:39:26 AM »
At minute Mark 41:25 of this video he repeats the claim in different words but tells the same story...He says after he heard Calvery say the president has been shot he and Sarah looked at each other and really didn't have a lot to say...He also adds that he and Sarah were back in the shadows on the platform...That eliminates Larry Grayson Doppleganger Bart "Larry" Larry Grayson Doppleganger Bart "Larry" Kamp's idiotic choice for Stanton because she's out in the sun and not next to Frazier on the platform like he describes:

You've said at least a dozen times (I lost count) that he said they "looked at each other in shock for the longest time".  You even put quotation marks around it.  In fact, your entire silly argument about Darnell catching the time they were staring at each other DEPENDS on that.  Now, all you can come up with is an interview where he doesn't say that at all.

He also doesn't even say that the lady was Calvery.

Do you have any understanding that quoting people as having said things that they didn't actually say is LYING?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 01:41:10 AM by John Iacoletti »

Online Brian Doyle

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #326 on: March 15, 2019, 02:26:05 AM »
It's not working Iacoletti...You have typed a long regressive reply that is basically a filibuster designed to get around the fact you still haven't answered the point...

Oswald had to have gone from Frazier's seeing him cross Houston to Elm to the bus:

1) Because people saw Oswald on the bus shortly after...

2) Because there wasn't enough time for him to do anything else...

You waste a tremendous amount of time arguing against the given or obvious but when you are done you still haven't answered the point that was being made...

Oswald had to have gone to the bus/taxi encounter after Frazier sighted him because of the time restrictions...So he had to have headed up Elm to do so...Kinda dumb to argue anything else, considering...

I'm not interested in wasting tremendous amounts of time so you can torture obvious points in order to gratuitously squeeze every possible twisted contention out of them while ignoring the obvious...

You are dishonestly ignoring that Frazier repeated the same story in the video I posted...That is the inaccurate dishonesty here...
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 02:28:06 AM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #326 on: March 15, 2019, 02:26:05 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #327 on: March 15, 2019, 02:31:27 AM »

Every time I make a good point like this you ignore it, refuse to honestly answer, and then show up later making the same idiotic, naysaying, already-disproven point again once again while ignoring everything you call for and starting from scratch all over again with your uncredible naysaying denial...

*uncredible and stupifyingly incredible
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 02:32:20 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #328 on: March 15, 2019, 04:16:20 AM »
Oswald had to have gone from Frazier's seeing him cross Houston to Elm to the bus:

IT DOESN'T FREAKING MATTER.  You quoted Frazier as SAYING things that he didn't say.  You quoted Lovelady as saying things he didn't say.  You quoted Rosa and Wanda as saying thing they didn't say.

If I think that Doyle is a pathological liar, but instead of saying that, I claim that Buell Frazier called Doyle a pathological liar in his 2013 interview, that would be a lie.  Do you really not see the difference?

I can't believe that you can't get this simple concept.  How do you even remember to breathe?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #328 on: March 15, 2019, 04:16:20 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #329 on: March 15, 2019, 05:04:44 AM »
IT DOESN'T FREAKING MATTER.  You quoted Frazier as SAYING things that he didn't say.  You quoted Lovelady as saying things he didn't say.  You quoted Rosa and Wanda as saying thing they didn't say.

If I think that Doyle is a pathological liar, but instead of saying that, I claim that Buell Frazier called Doyle a pathological liar in his 2013 interview, that would be a lie.  Do you really not see the difference?

I can't believe that you can't get this simple concept.  How do you even remember to breathe?

Who the hell put you in charge?

Last time I checked we are debating the true evidence in the Kennedy assassination...So Frazier did see Oswald going up Elm towards the bus...As far as the issue of exact perfect quotes all the time on everything, or getting the evidence correct, the former is just a nicety or technicality...The latter is highly important as far as what counts and what we are here for...

I checked many videos and spoken records for several hours and came up empty on that quote...It's possible it was in a video that was deleted...I know I saw it so you can trust that quote...I saw Buell make it and it is accurate to what he said...

The reason Iacoletti is a pure waste of time is because I could call Buell and ask him about it and I'm sure he would confirm it just like he confirmed Sarah Stanton was Prayer Man several times to Debra Conway...I think Iacoletti is hoping we forget that...

Also, I see Iacoletti did not go over to the EF and post a request if anyone remembers Larsen posting his snipped images of the bars on Lovelady's plaid shirt matching those on the man going up the Elm St extension...Larsen lined up two images of the plaid bars on Lovelady's shirt and on the man on the extension's shirt and they lined-up perfectly...

The two men going up the extension are Lovelady & Shelley because the timing is right and they said they went up the extension...

JFK Assassination Forum

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #329 on: March 15, 2019, 05:04:44 AM »