Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: The Real Gloria Calvery  (Read 23976 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #440 on: March 31, 2019, 10:57:24 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think we know who is spinning here...I'm the most qualified person to be interviewing these witnesses and...

Gary Mack's interview of Frazier wasn't bad, there's a lot he did right but at times he is clearly(to me) but carefully trying to get some dirt on Oswald from BWF, little things concerning his personality or demeanor.  You have a very long way to go to even come close to that and I'd prefer you stayed away from them all at least  until you learnt exactly what qualities are needed to come back with something really worthwhile.

...when a credible interviewer speaks to these people they tell things that are quite different than what Kamp's group posts...

Any fresh interview can get different results, a new room, a different time of day, new shoes, that's why you have to be as clinical and professional as possible in your approach, your interview with Wanda left much to be desired, in a word, just stop already.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #440 on: March 31, 2019, 10:57:24 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #441 on: March 31, 2019, 04:56:11 PM »
Gary Mack's interview of Frazier wasn't bad, there's a lot he did right but at times he is clearly(to me) but carefully trying to get some dirt on Oswald from BWF, little things concerning his personality or demeanor.  You have a very long way to go to even come close to that and I'd prefer you stayed away from them all at least  until you learnt exactly what qualities are needed to come back with something really worthwhile.

Any fresh interview can get different results, a new room, a different time of day, new shoes, that's why you have to be as clinical and professional as possible in your approach, your interview with Wanda left much to be desired, in a word, just stop already.

More incoherent ramble from Barry in response to evidence he never answers...

Meanwhile a more competent analyst like myself that Barry calls for, but then doesn't live up to himself, would see that Mack lays off of Frazier after Frazier reveals he saw Oswald come from the back exit and then head up Elm towards the bus/taxi encounter...This exit was about 5 to 10 minutes after the last shot and is in perfect synch with Oswald being encountered in the lunch room by Baker & Truly...It is possible this Oswald went down the rear NW staircase to the Domino Room where Shelley met up with him...It is possible that Mrs Reid saw a second Oswald in a T-shirt who exited through the offices to the front lobby and was stopped and told to step aside...This Oswald then becomes the Oswald that Biffle and Holmes confuse the 2nd floor lunch room encounter information with his being stopped in the lobby and combine the two...The long-sleeved Oswald exits the rear with Shelley's help and in interrogation changes this to "stood out front with Bill Shelley" because he couldn't reveal Shelley's aiding him escape out the back...

Your criticisms of me are idiotic Barry, as usual, and insult the many orders of magnitude my recent efforts are better by than your chain-yanking trolling...Like Iacoletti you look at the best evidence of anyone on the internet in the community that is finally leading towards a serious solving of the assassination conspiracy and troll that it just isn't good enough and your standards require much better...It's a boring, silly shtick that keeps serious posters from this board...

Mack lays off Frazier and doesn't follow-through with the myriad of questions he is aware this revelation incurs because he knows exactly where it will lead and wants to keep his job as a highly-paid government propagandist in a phony democracy that murders presidents and bans protesters from their false ceremonies for the president they themselves assassinated...

You just don't like the fact Wanda confirmed Prayer Man was her grand mother Sarah and that I smoked the entire community after they ridiculed me, banned me in a cowardly hypocritical way with dictator-type moderators (while protesting dictator power abusers), and that my interview revealed important new witnessing of Oswald that your drunken-like digressions show no credible appreciation of...

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #442 on: March 31, 2019, 08:14:02 PM »
I think we know who is spinning here...I'm the most qualified person to be interviewing these witnesses and when a credible interviewer speaks to these people they tell things that are quite different than what Kamp's group posts...

Before you swivel your guns at me, consider your symptoms of medical emergency acted out in these threads are
as obvious to your readers as a short-panted youngster sporting a badly scraped knee!

Despite all my rage,  I am still just a....
....Tell me I'm the only one, tell me there's no other one...

'I'm The Only One That Matters,' Trump Says Of State Dept. Job ... - NPR
Nov 3, 2017 - President Trump says: "I'm the only one that matters" in setting U.S. foreign policy, thus downplaying the importance of high-level jobs such as ...

Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Tips for Spotting and Coping with a Narcissist

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder
Grandiose sense of self-importance. ...

More incoherent ramble from Barry in response to evidence he never answers...

Meanwhile a more competent analyst like myself that Barry calls for, but then doesn't live up to himself, would see that Mack lays off of Frazier after Frazier reveals he saw Oswald come from the back exit and then head up Elm towards the bus/taxi encounter...This exit was about 5 to 10 minutes after the last shot and is in perfect synch with Oswald being encountered in the lunch room by Baker & Truly...It is possible this Oswald went down the rear NW staircase to the Domino Room where Shelley met up with him...It is possible that Mrs Reid saw a second Oswald in a T-shirt who exited through the offices to the front lobby and was stopped and told to step aside...This Oswald then becomes the Oswald that Biffle and Holmes confuse the 2nd floor lunch room encounter information with his being stopped in the lobby and combine the two...The long-sleeved Oswald exits the rear with Shelley's help and in interrogation changes this to "stood out front with Bill Shelley" because he couldn't reveal Shelley's aiding him escape out the back...

Your criticisms of me are idiotic Barry, as usual, and insult the many orders of magnitude my recent efforts are better by than your chain-yanking trolling...Like Iacoletti you look at the best evidence of anyone on the internet in the community that is finally leading towards a serious solving of the assassination conspiracy and troll that it just isn't good enough and your standards require much better...It's a boring, silly shtick that keeps serious posters from this board...

Mack lays off Frazier and doesn't follow-through with the myriad of questions he is aware this revelation incurs because he knows exactly where it will lead and wants to keep his job as a highly-paid government propagandist in a phony democracy that murders presidents and bans protesters from their false ceremonies for the president they themselves assassinated...

You just don't like the fact Wanda confirmed Prayer Man was her grand mother Sarah and that I smoked the entire community after they ridiculed me, banned me in a cowardly hypocritical way with dictator-type moderators (while protesting dictator power abusers), and that my interview revealed important new witnessing of Oswald that your drunken-like digressions show no credible appreciation of...
Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur. ...
Needs constant praise and admiration. ...
Sense of entitlement. ...
Exploits others without guilt or shame. ...
Frequently demeans, intimidates, bullies, or belittles others.

Mar 21, 2019

Narcissist-in-Chief
A psychological take on a political reality
Posted Dec 02, 2016
Alfie Kohn
And that's been clear from the start. In his convention speech, he said, "I alone can fix" our country's problems. As author Masha Gessen put it: "Trump is the first candidate in memory who ran not for president but for autocrat?and won." He won not in spite of that fact but, frighteningly, because of it. Social scientists discovered that the best predictor of who supported Trump wasn't economic deprivation (for example, having one's job shipped overseas) but a predilection for authoritarianism?an extreme need for order, a fear of the Other, an attraction to strongman leaders. (Another significant predictor of who was drawn to him, incidentally, was hostile sexism.)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 08:30:23 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #442 on: March 31, 2019, 08:14:02 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #443 on: March 31, 2019, 09:48:37 PM »
I think most people would see desperate psychobabble pseudo-analysis being used to get around evidence they don't want to admit Tom...

Get back to us when you can respectfully, intelligently answer why Mack quickly diverted from Frazier's witnessing of Oswald exiting the back instead of asking the necessary follow-throughs...

This garbage that Tom posts here has been used by boobies to censor me from the main JFK forums and deny me my rights that I have earned more than anyone...I would not hesitate to sue these individuals if I could figure out how...

Because this mob has dominated and hijacked JFK discussion boards and sucked all the oxygen out of the room there is no discussion of the fact the man Larsen is calling Lovelady on the steps is provably Molina...These mob members are shallow boobies and when you show important correct evidence like this they try to destroy you by ignoring you to death...However what they have ended up destroying is the credibility of the research community...It's not very bright and is kind of a pathetic end to what should have been a credible skilled community...

John Kozlowski mocked me on the other forum saying I looked like I had a body in the back of my car in a personal video Kamp used to ridicule me...However I don't see any of those posters entering any fair level playing field discussion over here that Duncan has provided (unlike that other dirty forum)...Michael Clark too...Lurks but doesn't offer any posts towards the material over here while mocking it over on the other censorship-protected site...Kamp doesn't post here because he knows his BS would be quickly shredded...DiEugenio too...Those men only post where the opposition has been banned by their crony moderators which should tell you all you need to know about them and their claims...

No sir...The arrogant narcissists are those who think they are above answering the actual material...

« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 10:00:50 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #444 on: April 01, 2019, 05:28:24 AM »
Meanwhile a more competent analyst like myself that Barry calls for, but then doesn't live up to himself, would see that Mack lays off of Frazier after Frazier reveals he saw Oswald come from the back exit and then head up Elm towards the bus/taxi encounter...

Frazier didn?t say anything about Oswald heading up Elm. That?s just one of your many lies.

This exit was about 5 to 10 minutes after the last shot and is in perfect synch with Oswald being encountered in the lunch room by Baker & Truly...

Frazier didn?t say it was 5 to 10 minutes after the last shot.

Apparently you define ?competent analyst? as someone who makes up a bunch of BS and calls it fact.

You really should seek professional help.

You just don't like the fact Wanda confirmed Prayer Man was her grand mother Sarah

Wanda didn?t confirm Prayer Man was her grandmother Sarah. We have the audio, Doyle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #444 on: April 01, 2019, 05:28:24 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #445 on: April 01, 2019, 09:13:06 AM »
I thought you would have at least recognized my specific reference Brian.  Gary had a preconceived notion that Lee was a natural loner and so when the time came he tried to cement this in Buell's mind (and to an extent IMO, the mind of the audience) before Buell himself even talked about it.  And we all know he was a damn loner so what's the diff?  Not true.  BWF claimed that at first Lee did his best to socialize with his new workmates and it was them that spurned him, just because he was different.
What you do is far far worse, you know who PM is and you cannot keep it to yourself even when talking to hearsay witnesses, who are far more vulnerable to outside influences than those who were there.  This just will not pass.  You're supposed to quiz them even more when they agree with you.

He said he saw Lee come from the side of the building not the back entrance, that's very sloppy recollection, you should be more careful, oh great one.  That is... he could have come out the front, walked around the side, looked at something or talked to someone, then turned around and crossed Elm but who believes this BS from Buell after supposedly keeping it bottled up for 25 years?

Mack was Mack, overall I think his work stands up, the interview with Frazier on the whole still stands up, you don't see too many like it, everyone has agenda, keeping it to yourself during an interview recorded specifically for others to see, is an necessity for truth but ultimately an art.  As an example you see these  documentaries today where the presenter/narrator is front and center? That's some twisted crap r there.  No one cares what you think, stay out of it.

IMO your genuinely better off here(read that anyway you want) and you're being listened to, we clearly can't get enough.

And oh boy, April first again... happy anniversary y'all.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 11:39:39 AM by Barry Pollard »

Online Brian Doyle

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #446 on: April 01, 2019, 04:47:17 PM »
I thought you would have at least recognized my specific reference Brian.  Gary had a preconceived notion that Lee was a natural loner and so when the time came he tried to cement this in Buell's mind (and to an extent IMO, the mind of the audience) before Buell himself even talked about it.  And we all know he was a damn loner so what's the diff?  Not true.  BWF claimed that at first Lee did his best to socialize with his new workmates and it was them that spurned him, just because he was different.
What you do is far far worse, you know who PM is and you cannot keep it to yourself even when talking to hearsay witnesses, who are far more vulnerable to outside influences than those who were there.  This just will not pass.  You're supposed to quiz them even more when they agree with you.

He said he saw Lee come from the side of the building not the back entrance, that's very sloppy recollection, you should be more careful, oh great one.  That is... he could have come out the front, walked around the side, looked at something or talked to someone, then turned around and crossed Elm but who believes this BS from Buell after supposedly keeping it bottled up for 25 years?

Mack was Mack, overall I think his work stands up, the interview with Frazier on the whole still stands up, you don't see too many like it, everyone has agenda, keeping it to yourself during an interview recorded specifically for others to see, is an necessity for truth but ultimately an art.  As an example you see these  documentaries today where the presenter/narrator is front and center? That's some twisted crap r there.  No one cares what you think, stay out of it.

IMO your genuinely better off here(read that anyway you want) and you're being listened to, we clearly can't get enough.

An obvious Kamp-backer insulting my good discovery so he can deny its importance...Yawn...If Mack was trying to get Lone Nutter-endorsing character defamation out of Fraizer is completely irrelevant...What is on-topic here that you are conspicuously avoiding addressing or giving me credit for is Frazier told the truth about Oswald exiting the rear of the Depository...You never bothered to address my point that 5 to 10 minutes after the last shot the front steps were crowded with witnesses and even cops stationed to secure the Depository...If you go to the witness record you will not find any statement from any witness of Oswald leaving the Depository via the front steps...The obvious reason for that is Oswald left by the back exit...The Kamp group tries to use hocus pocus that all those witnesses who saw Oswald out front as Prayer Man or exiting from the front were approached by spooky men in black and were all intimidated from their witnessing...And Iacoletti is fine with this and doesn't offer any insane demands for perfect evidence on this claim...Like Kamp, you look through the telescope backwards and miss the fact Frazier held this back before Mack's interview exactly because it was real and was dangerous...It's veracity is proven by the lack of any witnessing of Oswald exiting the front that you ignore while having the nerve to lecture me on my methodology in your once every 2 months trolling entries on this subject...Your suggestion that Oswald could have exited the front and walked up Houston and then come back down again is moronic and dishonest because you ignore the fact Oswald would have to brush against Frazier and many others in order to do that...You also moronically ignore that Shelley is not anywhere to be seen when Oswald exits the back...You also moronically ignore that the Biffle/Holmes testimony tells of Oswald being stopped and told to step aside at the front door...He obviously solved this by going to the rear exit...

No, like Kamp you are burned by the fact I got a solid refuting witness to his Prayer Man garbage...If you look at your trolling pretend criticism of my interview it agrees with my finding that Prayer Man was Stanton...You're just parroting Kamp's desperation to deny what my interview found...I had a phone call and several private message exchanges with Wanda before that interview so she had already volunteered everything you hear her saying in the interview and I was just cutting to the chase in my line of questioning...You're dishonest Barry because you know as well as I do that Wanda will give the same answers to anyone else who interviews her...The booby mob tried their best to defame me for getting this interview...They accused me of stealing from Zambanini and not giving her a chance to go first...But those false complaints were proven by the fact none of those dirt-slingers ever followed-through and interviewed Wanda or Rosa because they knew they would get the truth they didn't want to hear...When I confronted Zambanini on Facebook on this she blocked me...Blocking me is a serious research taboo because it prevents me from accessing the communal information that led to this important discovery that is being ignored by the booby mob that blocks like shallow teenage girls instead of answering to the substantial research issues...Blocking me is a serious violation of the academic free speech these boobies pretend to promote but then deny faster than anyone when it comes to their bad claims being exposed...Your criticism of my interview is just as false and just as credulously motivated...   

You know what you can do with your smug advice Barry...Meanwhile you offer not a word to Kamp whose entire body of work is nothing but intelligence-insulting bending of every piece of evidence towards the Prayer Man claim...You can see Kamp clumsily trying to wrestle the word "Vestibule" in to meaning Lobby exactly because he is aware that its obvious correct meaning of enclosure over the 2nd floor lunch room entrance refutes his Prayer Man crap...Without a word of such phony criticism from yourself...

« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 05:38:25 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #446 on: April 01, 2019, 04:47:17 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #447 on: May 20, 2019, 08:14:34 PM »
Sandy Larsen has finally thrown down and committed to his discovery of Gloria Calvery on the steps on the Censorship Forum...Larsen has finally correctly committed to the woman on the steps in Darnell being Calvery...Larsen has committed to all the evidence of this woman being Calvery by pointing-out all the same evidence Graves and myself have detailed including the plaid skirt and Woman In All White being next to her...Good for Larsen this is correct...

Only Larsen makes the fatal mistake of using this correct identification to commit to Lovelady being the person on the steps that Calvery is speaking to...The Censorship Forum membership is less than truthful because they saw Larsen post his photo forensic proof several years ago that matched the plaid bars on Lovelady's shirt to the plaid bars on the shirt of the man on the extension, therefore proving beyond a doubt that the man on the extension is Lovelady...Larsen knows he did this but backed off of it when he realized it proved Prayer Man wasn't Oswald...

In Larsen's new thread on the Censorship Forum he correctly commits to the woman in the black scarf on the steps in Darnell being Calvery...Larsen is 100% correct on this and he has made an important find...However he fails to process (or honestly admit) that the man going up the extension is Lovelady and the man on the steps is Molina...I sent an e-mail to Sandy today showing him a photo of Molina and asking him to compare it to the man on the steps...The photo is an exact match for the man on the steps when you look at the bald pate and shape of the head...The man on the steps is clearly Molina...It has to be because Molina said he drifted over there after the shots and we know Lovelady is going up the extension with Shelley in that same image...

The reason Sandy is avoiding admitting this correct identification is because he knows once he honestly admits the man going up the extension is Lovelady that he then has to input the calibration of Calvery being on the steps while Lovelady is seen going up the extension about 3 seconds after talking to Calvery at the steps...Larsen is deliberately misconstruing the evidence in order to avoid admitting it disproves Prayer Man being Oswald...Larsen uses this mis-identification of Lovelady as being on the steps in Darnell to avoid following-through on his correct placement of Calvery...Once you correctly acknowledge that Calvery is on the steps in Darnell like Larsen does, you then have to input her location and connect it to the testimony...That testimony says in plain language that Lovelady & Shelley spoke to Calvery at the steps before the pair headed up the extension and low and behold there you see Lovelady & Shelley headed up the extension in Darnell...Larsen is therefore presenting dubious false evidence when he says Lovelady is on the steps in Darnell...It's not Lovelady, it's Molina...Larsen refuses to even breathe this under his breath because he's afraid to admit what it shows...He knows it places everything in correct order and proves Prayer Man is Stanton...Look at him trying to ignore it in public on the Censorship Forum...

Once you do the proper follow-through Larsen is avoiding you then realize Calvery has finished her shouting "the president has been shot" by the time she is seen on the steps in Darnell...So therefore the Darnell scene can be directly calibrated to Buell Frazier's 2013 6th Floor Museum interview where he said after Calvery shouted the president has been shot he turned to Sarah and Sarah said "I think she said the president has been shot"...In another interview Frazier said after Sarah told him that, he and Sarah stared at each other in shock for the longest time...So what Larsen is avoiding with his partial posting on Calvery's location in Darnell is admitting that Frazier is looking at Prayer Man for the entire 4 seconds of the clip and therefore conforms exactly to what he described when he described looking at Sarah for that same period exactly when Calvery got to the steps...You won't see the members at the Censorship Forum touch this...They don't breathe a word of it because they know it is right and know it refutes the Prayer Man theory...

« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 08:26:28 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #447 on: May 20, 2019, 08:14:34 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #448 on: September 03, 2019, 02:51:02 PM »

An obvious Kamp-backer insulting my good discovery so he can deny its importance...Yawn...If Mack was trying to get Lone Nutter-endorsing character defamation out of Fraizer is completely irrelevant...What is on-topic here that you are conspicuously avoiding addressing or giving me credit for is Frazier told the truth about Oswald exiting the rear of the Depository...You never bothered to address my point that 5 to 10 minutes after the last shot the front steps were crowded with witnesses and even cops stationed to secure the Depository...If you go to the witness record you will not find any statement from any witness of Oswald leaving the Depository via the front steps...The obvious reason for that is Oswald left by the back exit...The Kamp group tries to use hocus pocus that all those witnesses who saw Oswald out front as Prayer Man or exiting from the front were approached by spooky men in black and were all intimidated from their witnessing...And Iacoletti is fine with this and doesn't offer any insane demands for perfect evidence on this claim...Like Kamp, you look through the telescope backwards and miss the fact Frazier held this back before Mack's interview exactly because it was real and was dangerous...It's veracity is proven by the lack of any witnessing of Oswald exiting the front that you ignore while having the nerve to lecture me on my methodology in your once every 2 months trolling entries on this subject...Your suggestion that Oswald could have exited the front and walked up Houston and then come back down again is moronic and dishonest because you ignore the fact Oswald would have to brush against Frazier and many others in order to do that...You also moronically ignore that Shelley is not anywhere to be seen when Oswald exits the back...You also moronically ignore that the Biffle/Holmes testimony tells of Oswald being stopped and told to step aside at the front door...He obviously solved this by going to the rear exit...

No, like Kamp you are burned by the fact I got a solid refuting witness to his Prayer Man garbage...If you look at your trolling pretend criticism of my interview it agrees with my finding that Prayer Man was Stanton...You're just parroting Kamp's desperation to deny what my interview found...I had a phone call and several private message exchanges with Wanda before that interview so she had already volunteered everything you hear her saying in the interview and I was just cutting to the chase in my line of questioning...You're dishonest Barry because you know as well as I do that Wanda will give the same answers to anyone else who interviews her...The booby mob tried their best to defame me for getting this interview...They accused me of stealing from Zambanini and not giving her a chance to go first...But those false complaints were proven by the fact none of those dirt-slingers ever followed-through and interviewed Wanda or Rosa because they knew they would get the truth they didn't want to hear...When I confronted Zambanini on Facebook on this she blocked me...Blocking me is a serious research taboo because it prevents me from accessing the communal information that led to this important discovery that is being ignored by the booby mob that blocks like shallow teenage girls instead of answering to the substantial research issues...Blocking me is a serious violation of the academic free speech these boobies pretend to promote but then deny faster than anyone when it comes to their bad claims being exposed...Your criticism of my interview is just as false and just as credulously motivated...   

You know what you can do with your smug advice Barry...Meanwhile you offer not a word to Kamp whose entire body of work is nothing but intelligence-insulting bending of every piece of evidence towards the Prayer Man claim...You can see Kamp clumsily trying to wrestle the word "Vestibule" in to meaning Lobby exactly because he is aware that its obvious correct meaning of enclosure over the 2nd floor lunch room entrance refutes his Prayer Man crap...Without a word of such phony criticism from yourself...

For those who are starting to get a little nostalgic........ voila !!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #448 on: September 03, 2019, 02:51:02 PM »

Mobile View