Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: The Real Gloria Calvery  (Read 3439 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2018, 07:56:50 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's a lie Barry...Anyone who honestly listens to my interview with Wanda Daniel can see right away she 100% strongly endorses Prayer Man being Sarah...It speaks something about yourself, your methods, and your purposes here that you would try to get away with saying the opposite...I see Prudhomme has disappeared...

I said Prayer Man was Stanton because Prayer Man is Stanton...Frazier's Calvery witnessing proves it along with the pixel crystalization that proves the buttons are not artifacts that you couldn't answer...

How very dare you!?
Took you a while to get to PM with them since Rosa was more interested in the alleged LHO sighting, were you biting your sleeve through that?
Again please explain exactly(preferably in the PW thread) why Wanda thought that PM looks bigger than everyone else in Darnell and why you left her thought process on this out of the inteview.
Larry won't admit that both relatives kicked the monkeyface to the curb and apparently cannot even register the fact that it occured, deluding himself that they were talking about Scarflady lol  Also, if you can work out what he just wrote let us know

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2018, 07:56:50 AM »

Offline Brian Doyle

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2018, 07:28:24 PM »
Barry is trying to take control of the discussion because he needs to do that in order to steer the conversation from the evidence he's refusing to answer...Wanda made more than clear that Prayer Man is the biggest person out there on the steps and therefore has to be her grand mother Sarah Stanton...She is correct and Barry is trying to dishonestly make it look otherwise...Barry knows as well as I do that Rosa is clueless on the Prayer Man evidence and is being shown it for the first time in the telephone interview...Barry is avoiding answering what has already been explained...There's only two choices for Prayer Man...One is Pauline Sanders and the other is Sarah Stanton...We've found Pauline because she said she was in the last row of people in the portal...She's the tiny woman seen to the right of the door in Darnell...Since Prayer Man has wide hips that Barry is dishonestly denying that means she is Stanton...Prayer Man also happens to be Stanton's exact height...

Barry keeps avoiding answering that since Prayer Man is Sarah in Darnell, according to Wanda, that she therefore must also be Sarah in the Davidson enhancement, since they are the same person in the same position in both images...Showing monkey videos in reaction to this good argument of evidence is trolling...
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 07:33:37 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2018, 06:13:57 PM »
Barry is trying to take control of the discussion because he needs to do that in order to steer the conversation from the evidence he's refusing to answer...Wanda made more than clear that Prayer Man is the biggest person out there on the steps and therefore has to be her grand mother Sarah Stanton...She is correct and Barry is trying to dishonestly make it look otherwise...Barry knows as well as I do that Rosa is clueless on the Prayer Man evidence and is being shown it for the first time in the telephone interview...Barry is avoiding answering what has already been explained...There's only two choices for Prayer Man...One is Pauline Sanders and the other is Sarah Stanton...We've found Pauline because she said she was in the last row of people in the portal...She's the tiny woman seen to the right of the door in Darnell...Since Prayer Man has wide hips that Barry is dishonestly denying that means she is Stanton...Prayer Man also happens to be Stanton's exact height...

Barry keeps avoiding answering that since Prayer Man is Sarah in Darnell, according to Wanda, that she therefore must also be Sarah in the Davidson enhancement, since they are the same person in the same position in both images...Showing monkey videos in reaction to this good argument of evidence is trolling...

I am unable to place confidence in any indicated PaulineSandersImage seen in DarnellFilm, as it appears to me said PersonImage seems to appear in some versions of DFilm, but not in others, even allowing for different frame viewing. Certainly, testimony/statements place her on the landing at 12:30pm CST, but that does not mean she is seen, regardless of any virtual portal image placement.
The EdselEvidenceDodge&DenialMethod continues, and to expect that to change is wishful thinking. And, those that promote the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerManTheory appear glued to said theory, so accurate evidence continues to be denied.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 06:45:13 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2018, 12:23:06 AM »
...testimony/statements place her on the landing at 12:30pm CST, but that does not mean she is...

Bravo.

The EdselEvidenceDodge&DenialMethod continues, and to expect that to change is wishful thinking. And, those that promote the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerManTheory appear glued to said theory, so accurate evidence continues to be denied.

Find someone who's promoting PM=LHO and instead of throwing sticks at them from this forum where they aren't present, go confront them directly like a man.
Proof that it's a woman is just not available, if it was we would have seen it, so IMHO you talk out of your backside on this subject at any given opportunity.
Are you still in denial that both Wanda and Rosa told Brian that the "face" he likes doesn't even look like her?  What an unbelievable hypocrite you are.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2018, 12:28:16 AM »
Again please explain exactly(preferably in the PW thread) why Wanda thought that PM looks bigger than everyone else in Darnell and why you left her thought process on this out of the inteview.

Larry won't admit that both relatives kicked the monkeyface to the curb and apparently cannot even register the fact that it occured, deluding himself that they were talking about Scarflady..

Questions that still remain unanswered...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2018, 12:28:16 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2018, 08:39:05 PM »
Questions that still remain unanswered...
What's the matter with Brian?  i hope he's gonna be ok. how come he doesn't realize that it was just a  dude taking pictures with a camera?

Offline Brian Doyle

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2018, 09:19:31 PM »
I don't want to listen to the whole interview again in order to find where Wanda said Prayer Man has to be her grand mother because she's the biggest one out there on the landing for someone who isn't making a serious effort to respond to the evidence...Prayer Man's forearm and even upper arm can by matched to Sarah's obese features on a photo analysis basis...Prayer Man also has chubby cheeks and is Sarah's height as well...The hips are also photographically determinable to be the exact width of Sarah's hips...The shoulder line also matches Sarah's obese shoulder line...

Barry is avoiding Frazier's irrefutable locating of Stanton according to Calvery because it proves Prayer Man is Stanton...The Dutch Prayer Man advocate gets around this by lying and Sandy Larsen lets him...

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2018, 01:35:46 PM »
I am unable to place confidence in any indicated PaulineSandersImage seen in DarnellFilm, as it appears to me said PersonImage seems to appear in some versions of DFilm, but not in others, even allowing for different frame viewing. Certainly, testimony/statements place her on the landing at 12:30pm CST, but that does not mean she is seen, regardless of any virtual portal image placement.

For clarification, a repeat of my complete post, that, and again, as it appears as though MrBarryPollard failed to quote the complete statement, which is fine when properly done, but he also failed to properly quote a sentence by leaving out quite pertinent wording creating an alternate indicative meaning. Failing to indicate who was being discussed, PaulineSandersImage, and the leaving off the word "seen" in the sentence alters the statement context.  his version quote in purple:
"...testimony/statements place her on the landing at 12:30pm CST, but that does mean she is ...(seen).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2018, 01:35:46 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2018, 09:55:28 PM »

When viewing the ZFilmStill, as far as I understand, the JeanNewmanImage is correctly identified, with MrBrandtImage to her left, and MrTemplinImage to his left, and it is my conclusion, continuing right to left, is GloriaCalveryImage, CarolReedImage, KaranHicksImage, and KarenWestbrookImage.

When viewing ZFilmFrame133, it appears to show KaranHicksImage with a to her right head turn, exposing a portion of her dark hair above her forehead.

And, when viewing DarnellFilm, it appears to show GloriaClavery entering the stairway with KaranHicksImage to her right, and right behind another LadyImage wearing a headscarf, possibly KarenWestbrookImage, with GCI possibly looking to her left towards approaching RunningWomanImage, who is possibly CarolReed.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 02:59:39 AM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2018, 02:41:31 AM »

Also, when viewing ZFilmFrame133, it is my conclusion that standing near the StemmonsFreeway sign while viewing the PresidentialMotorcade, right to left is the often mis-identified SharonSimmonsNelsonImage, the often mis-identified GloriaJeanneHoltImage, and the often mis-identified StellaMaeJacobImage.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 03:03:58 AM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2018, 02:41:31 AM »