Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: The Real Gloria Calvery  (Read 8069 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2018, 12:28:16 AM »
Again please explain exactly(preferably in the PW thread) why Wanda thought that PM looks bigger than everyone else in Darnell and why you left her thought process on this out of the inteview.

Larry won't admit that both relatives kicked the monkeyface to the curb and apparently cannot even register the fact that it occured, deluding himself that they were talking about Scarflady..

Questions that still remain unanswered...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2018, 12:28:16 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2018, 08:39:05 PM »
Questions that still remain unanswered...
What's the matter with Brian?  i hope he's gonna be ok. how come he doesn't realize that it was just a  dude taking pictures with a camera?

Online Brian Doyle

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2018, 09:19:31 PM »
I don't want to listen to the whole interview again in order to find where Wanda said Prayer Man has to be her grand mother because she's the biggest one out there on the landing for someone who isn't making a serious effort to respond to the evidence...Prayer Man's forearm and even upper arm can by matched to Sarah's obese features on a photo analysis basis...Prayer Man also has chubby cheeks and is Sarah's height as well...The hips are also photographically determinable to be the exact width of Sarah's hips...The shoulder line also matches Sarah's obese shoulder line...

Barry is avoiding Frazier's irrefutable locating of Stanton according to Calvery because it proves Prayer Man is Stanton...The Dutch Prayer Man advocate gets around this by lying and Sandy Larsen lets him...

JFK Assassination Forum

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2018, 09:19:31 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2018, 01:35:46 PM »
I am unable to place confidence in any indicated PaulineSandersImage seen in DarnellFilm, as it appears to me said PersonImage seems to appear in some versions of DFilm, but not in others, even allowing for different frame viewing. Certainly, testimony/statements place her on the landing at 12:30pm CST, but that does not mean she is seen, regardless of any virtual portal image placement.
The EdselEvidenceDodge&DenialMethod continues, and to expect that to change is wishful thinking. And, those that promote the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerManTheory appear glued to said theory, so accurate evidence continues to be denied.

For clarification, a repeat of my complete post, that, and again, as it appears as though MrBarryPollard failed to quote the complete statement, which is fine when properly done, but he also failed to properly quote a sentence by leaving out quite pertinent wording creating an alternate indicative meaning. Failing to indicate who was being discussed, PaulineSandersImage, and the leaving off the word "seen" in the sentence alters the statement context.  his version quote in bold:

"...testimony/statements place her on the landing at 12:30pm CST, but that does not mean she is..." (seen)!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 11:45:51 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2018, 09:55:28 PM »

When viewing the ZFilmStill, as far as I understand, the JeanNewmanImage is correctly identified, with Ernest BrandtImage to her left, and JohnTemplinImage to his left, and it is my conclusion, continuing right to left, is GloriaCalveryImage, CarolReedImage, KaranHicksImage, and KarenWestbrookImage.

When viewing ZFilmFrame133, it appears to show KaranHicksImage with a to her right head turn, exposing a portion of her dark hair above her forehead.
https://www.assassinationresearch.com/v2n2/zfilm/zframe133.html

And, when viewing DarnellFilm, it appears to show GloriaClavery entering the stairway with KaranHicksImage to her right, and right behind another LadyImage wearing a headscarf, possibly KarenWestbrookImage, with GCI possibly looking to her left towards approaching RunningWomanImage, who is possibly CarolReed.

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=19&pos=25
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 01:26:21 AM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2018, 09:55:28 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2018, 05:55:11 PM »
It would make sense that if Karen Westbrook's identifications of those employees is wrong that your interpretation might have some merit...The only reason I am using "Burney" to identify Running Woman is because she is labeled that in the Newsweek Zapruder image you posted...

The opposition is ignoring Frazier's identification of Calvery because it destroys their Oswald as Prayer Man claim...They are not to be taken seriously...

Once you realize Running Woman is the person Roberdeau labeled "Burney" then you understand she followed Calvery and Thornton to the steps because she was standing next to them in the spectators...Calvery ran almost instantly after the head shot because of the shock of the horrible carnage she witnessed...Fight or flight adrenalin...

Sandy Larsen could come over here to argue this but he won't because he knows what the truth is and doesn't want to answer it...Instead the community allows an innocent person to be brutally banned and censored while it pretends it still has a speck of credibility...It is just a credibility-less insiders club who ban those who out-argue them and then collectively ignore it...Jim D looks particularly funny parading naked with his portly dimensions...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 08:26:44 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2018, 08:41:39 PM »
For me, it is applied SimplePuzzlePieceMultiplicationFactor, as when one puzzle piece is misplaced, said misplacement multiplies.
GloriaCalvery, CarolReed, KaranHicks, and KarenWestbrook gave signed statements indicating that the four of them were together on Elm St, between Houston St and the TripleUnderpass, while viewing the passing motorcade.
When I view the filmed LadyImages on ZapruderFilm, adding statements/testimony, I have to conclude that the evidence indicates to me that what is seen on DarnellFilm, is GloriaCalveryImage, and KaranHicksImage, following KarenWestbrookImage up the PortalStairs, with CarolReedImage, aka RunningWomanImage, approaching from Old Elm St.

My recent posts, #48 and #49 may offer some valuable insight

Just a guess at this point, and unless otherwise identified, possibly the two LadyImages seen on ZFilm133 standing along Elm St between JeanNewmanImage and StellaJacobImage, represent BettyThornton and JaneBerry
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 08:51:02 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2018, 08:41:39 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2018, 07:50:06 PM »
Just a guess at this point, and unless otherwise identified, possibly the two LadyImages seen on ZFilm133 standing along Elm St between JeanNewmanImage and StellaJacobImage, represent BettyThornton and JaneBerry
A possibly additional notable observance when viewing ZFilm, is the almost invisible and not very tall LadyImage, aka Blue CoatLadyImage, standing mostly unseen slightly in front and just to KarenWestbrookImage's left. Said LadyImage is also wearing a head scarf, and can be seen on ZFilm Frame125, a few other early filmed frames as well.
For reference, said BlueCoatLadyImage appears to be seen in an un-cropped Altgens6 Photograph on the viewer's left side.

https://www.assassinationresearch.com/v2n2/zfilm/zframe125.html

Additional Image information is now available, thanks to an update, placing an easily identifiable Blue CoatLadyImage on the Elm St sidewalk. And, as viewed on the reverse angle ZapruderFilm frame, is next to, according to additional indicated positioning, Karen WestbrookImage to viewer's left, although KarenWestbrookImage is not visible on Altgens6.
https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=2&pos=21
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 06:19:09 PM by Larry Trotter »

Online Brian Doyle

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2018, 08:13:42 PM »

Sandy Larsen wrote:

I have personally proved that a number of things were faked or lied about by the WC. For example, I proved that Officer Baker wasn't headed for the TSBD entrance at all when he crossed Elm Street extension. I (and Thomas Graves) proved that Bill Shelley and Billy Lovelady lied when they said that they waited three or four minutes for Gloria Calvery to arrive at the front steps (she arrived there within twenty seconds) and that this (and other things) calls into question their crucial testimony about entering the west TSBD door after the shooting.

Larsen finally publicly commits to his identification of Calvery at the steps in Couch/Darnell..."Twenty seconds" after the shots is the exact time period seen in Couch/Darnell...This means Larsen has publicly committed to Calvery being on the steps with Thornton in Couch/Darnell which in turn proves the timing of Frazier turning and talking to "Sarah" as per his 2013 interviews...

No one speaks up and asks Larsen how this public commitment affects his belief that Prayer Man is Oswald...Or how it relates to Frazier's locating of Stanton via Calvery...

(By the way, Larsen is wrong about Baker...Baker went right in to the Depository after being seen in Couch/Darnell...)

JFK Assassination Forum

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2018, 08:13:42 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2018, 06:11:13 PM »
For me, it is applied SimplePuzzlePieceMultiplicationFactor, as when one puzzle piece is misplaced, said misplacement multiplies.
GloriaCalvery, CarolReed, KaranHicks, and KarenWestbrook gave signed statements indicating that the four of them were together on Elm St, between Houston St and the TripleUnderpass, while viewing the passing motorcade.
When I view the filmed LadyImages on ZapruderFilm, adding statements/testimony, I have to conclude that the evidence indicates to me that what is seen on DarnellFilm, is GloriaCalveryImage, and KaranHicksImage, following KarenWestbrookImage up the PortalStairs, with CarolReedImage, aka RunningWomanImage, approaching from Old Elm St.

My recent posts, #48 and #49 may offer some valuable insight.
https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=19&pos=25
I do apologize for re-quoting, but at this point I do maintain my stated conclusions regarding the correct positive identity of the mentioned LadyImages as seen in ZFilm and DFilm.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2018, 06:11:13 PM »