Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: The Real Gloria Calvery  (Read 4311 times)

Online Brian Doyle

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2018, 05:32:37 PM »
This is why I don't take you seriously and why I am considering not responding to you Barry...What deniers or naysayers do is always take the offensive by asking questions instead of acknowledging already-proven evidence...You can scan the Prayer Man threads and see that the generally accepted time of 25-30 seconds after 313 has been posted repeatedly yet you are pretending it needs to be established for the first time...This tells me you aren't paying serious attention to the topic and are kind of "riding" me and the threads looking for gratuitous denial opportunities...

Whatever the timing for Lovelady & Shelley's departure there is no doubt that Calvery is at the steps in Couch/Darnell - so that proves the timing, and would be what any serious analyst used to calibrate the goings-on...Your tone of instructive guidance has nothing behind it and you still haven't answered for the main evidence short of your petty snipes... 

Even if Lovelady & Shelley are 6 seconds away from the steps, if Calvery & Thornton bolted in panic from their position in Zapruder it would still only take them 15 seconds to cover the 120 feet or so from their spot...Look at Running Woman for an example...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 05:42:34 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2018, 05:32:37 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2018, 05:54:25 AM »
The Real GloriaCalvery?

As a conclusion, it appears to be viewing the motorcade, as seen from the rear on ZupruderFilm, right to left: GloriaCalveryImage; CarolReedImage; KaranHicksImage; KarenWestbrookImage; And, barely visible to the left of KWI, is BlueCoatLadyImage, who can also be seen from the front on un-cropped Altgens6Photograph. And, what appears on ZFilm to be the left shoulder/leg of JohnTemplinImage is just to the right of GCI.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 04:57:58 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2018, 05:16:08 PM »
The Real GloriaCalvery?

As a conclusion, it appears to be viewing the motorcade, as seen from the rear on ZupruderFilm, right to left: GloriaCalveryImage; CarolReedImage; KaranHicksImage; KarenWestbrookImage; And, barely visible to the left of KWI, is BlueCoatLadyImage, who can also be seen from the front on un-cropped Altgens6Photograph. And, what appears on ZFilm to be the left shoulder/leg of JohnTemplinImage is just to the right of GCI.

It was a dude taking pictures with a camera, either still or movie (movie would be wonderful).  It couldn't be Mr. Oswald, as he was up above them taking pot shots at the president. two out of three ain't bad, even if you're ridin' on dem' amphetamines.  Remember..... focus

Online Brian Doyle

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2018, 05:46:02 PM »
What matters the most is the person labeled "Peggy Burney", in the Newsweek Zapruder frame with the named spectators, is seen in Couch/Darnell as "Running Woman"...Running Woman was standing next to Calvery so it makes sense that she followed Calvery to the steps since they were standing together and shared in Calvery's panic...Couch/Darnell shows Calvery having already arrived at the steps by the time it starts...Sandy Larsen and Thomas Graves proved Calvery is already at the steps in Darnell because they identified Betty Thornton as being the only woman in all white...Since Betty is seen on the steps in Darnell, and is also seen next to Burney and Calvery in Zapruder, that means she accompanied Calvery in her run to the steps...The main Prayer Man advocate is in flagrant denial of this because he knows it proves Frazier is looking at Prayer Man at the exact moment he described looking at Sarah Stanton and therefore refutes Prayer Man being Oswald...And now you have Jeremy Bojczuk teaming up with Michael Clark ignoring this firm proof, as well as Stanton's grand daughter confirming Prayer Man is her grand mother, and referencing the Prayer Man theory as highly credible...Apparently the JFK research community operates by silly pecking order and ignorance and is not credible towards the best levels of scientific analysis...The JFK community just destroyed its chances of ever solving the case and traded internet power for JFK's head...They are making a mockery of themselves by going to conventions while having just destroyed their own credibility...Smart people will see the Prayer Man claim has been dropped from their Oswald Innocence petition - a sure sign that they themselves know it isn't true... And one of the more notable acts of dishonesty practiced in the community is Larsen's buying acceptance by forgetting his own discovery of Calvery being at the steps...He knows it refutes Prayer Man being Oswald so he dropped it completely ever since I figured out the Couch/Darnell sequence... We can just ignore the nuts...
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 05:52:48 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2018, 06:59:53 PM »
What matters the most is the person labeled "Peggy Burney", in the Newsweek Zapruder frame with the named spectators, is seen in Couch/Darnell as "Running Woman"...Running Woman was standing next to Calvery so it makes sense that she followed Calvery to the steps since they were standing together and shared in Calvery's panic...Couch/Darnell shows Calvery having already arrived at the steps by the time it starts...Sandy Larsen and Thomas Graves proved Calvery is already at the steps in Darnell because they identified Betty Thornton as being the only woman in all white...Since Betty is seen on the steps in Darnell, and is also seen next to Burney and Calvery in Zapruder, that means she accompanied Calvery in her run to the steps...The main Prayer Man advocate is in flagrant denial of this because he knows it proves Frazier is looking at Prayer Man at the exact moment he described looking at Sarah Stanton and therefore refutes Prayer Man being Oswald...And now you have Jeremy Bojczuk teaming up with Michael Clark ignoring this firm proof, as well as Stanton's grand daughter confirming Prayer Man is her grand mother, and referencing the Prayer Man theory as highly credible...Apparently the JFK research community operates by silly pecking order and ignorance and is not credible towards the best levels of scientific analysis...The JFK community just destroyed its chances of ever solving the case and traded internet power for JFK's head...They are making a mockery of themselves by going to conventions while having just destroyed their own credibility...Smart people will see the Prayer Man claim has been dropped from their Oswald Innocence petition - a sure sign that they themselves know it isn't true... And one of the more notable acts of dishonesty practiced in the community is Larsen's buying acceptance by forgetting his own discovery of Calvery being at the steps...He knows it refutes Prayer Man being Oswald so he dropped it completely ever since I figured out the Couch/Darnell sequence... We can just ignore the nuts...

It appears to me that an erroneous identification process has gone uncorrected. The four LadyImages I named, matches said four ladies' testimony as to whom they were standing next to. Each LadyImage named the other three LadyImages. I added BlueCoatLadyImage because of the ZFilm frame reference as to her position relative to said four LadyImages. To me, what matters most is correctness, which requires correct identification.
And quite often, erroneous identification includes StellaMaeJacobImage, GloriaJeanneHoltImage, and SharonSimmonsNelsonImage, all of whom appear to be standing slightly farther west than the images of MsWestbrook, MsHicks, MsReed, and MsCalvery.

Also, as previously mentioned,  it is now my conclusion, that RunningWomanImage represents CarolReed, and as also seen in DarnellFilm, GloriaCalveryImage and KaranHicksImage have reached the stairs, closely following KarenWestbrookImage.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 08:24:14 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2018, 06:59:53 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2018, 07:28:11 PM »
For to read and wonder, read and wonder, with benefit to wander, benefit to wander...

The Real GloriaCalvery?

As a conclusion, it appears to be viewing the motorcade, as seen from the rear on ZupruderFilm, right to left: GloriaCalveryImage; CarolReedImage; KaranHicksImage; KarenWestbrookImage; And, barely visible to the left of KWImage, is BlueCoatLadyImage, who can also be seen from the front on un-cropped Altgens6Photograph. And, what appears on ZFilm to be the left shoulder/leg of JohnTemplinImage is just to the right of GCImage.

It was a dude taking pictures with a camera, either still or movie (movie would be wonderful).  It couldn't be Mr. Oswald, as he was up above them taking pot shots at the president. two out of three ain't bad, even if you're ridin' on dem' amphetamines.  Remember..... focus

As I read and wonder, read and wonder, without benefit of wander, benefit of wander...
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 06:20:32 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2018, 06:12:29 PM »
It appears to me that an erroneous identification process has gone uncorrected. The four LadyImages I named, matches said four ladies' testimony as to whom they were standing next to. Each LadyImage named the other three LadyImages. I added BlueCoatLadyImage because of the ZFilm frame reference as to her position relative to said four LadyImages. To me, what matters most is correctness, which requires correct identification.
And quite often, erroneous identification includes StellaMaeJacobImage, GloriaJeanneHoltImage, and SharonSimmonsNelsonImage, all of whom appear to be standing slightly farther west than the images of MsWestbrook, MsHicks, MsReed, and MsCalvery.

Also, as previously mentioned,  it is now my conclusion, that RunningWomanImage represents CarolReed, and as also seen in DarnellFilm, GloriaCalveryImage and KaranHicksImage have reached the stairs, closely following KarenWestbrookImage.

As a reminder, prior to mid 2018, SarahDeanStanton had been mis-identified as a different PersonImage, which of course gave aid and comfort to her being erroneously placed elsewhere during the 12:30pm CST time period. And, said aid and comfort provided erroneous aid and comfort to the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerManTheory

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2018, 02:42:59 AM »
...prior to mid 2018, SarahDeanStanton had been mis-identified...

Prior to mid 2018 no one even knew what Stanton looked like, including Brian but he was already predicting that she would resemble PM.  Despite both relatives telling him "No that's not her" (which you too comepletely ignored and have yet to admit to) he insists with this fantasy.
No one has found Stanton yet, Brian at least has proved(to those of us with no agenda) that PM couldn't possibly be her.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2018, 02:42:59 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2018, 07:58:11 PM »
That's a lie Barry...Anyone who honestly listens to my interview with Wanda Daniel can see right away she 100% strongly endorses Prayer Man being Sarah...It speaks something about yourself, your methods, and your purposes here that you would try to get away with saying the opposite...I see Prudhomme has disappeared...

I said Prayer Man was Stanton because Prayer Man is Stanton...Frazier's Calvery witnessing proves it along with the pixel crystalization that proves the buttons are not artifacts that you couldn't answer...

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2018, 09:10:17 PM »
That's a lie Barry...Anyone who honestly listens to my interview with Wanda Daniel can see right away she 100% strongly endorses Prayer Man being Sarah...It speaks something about yourself, your methods, and your purposes here that you would try to get away with saying the opposite...I see Prudhomme has disappeared...

I said Prayer Man was Stanton because Prayer Man is Stanton...Frazier's Calvery witnessing proves it along with the pixel crystalization that proves the buttons are not artifacts that you couldn't answer...
Hey Brian,
I do not believe your friend Mr Pollard understood the meaning of the SarahStanton "mis-identified" comment, as it was possibly a purposeful mis-identification effort to place a SarahStantonImage elsewhere to advance or go along with the LeeHarveyOswald as PrayerManTheory. Although there was no reason for said mis-identification, other than image misplacement, the actual SarahStantonImage identity evidence reduced the mis-identification to just that. And, the correct GloriaCalveryImage identification strongly enhances the evidence indicative of PrayerPersonImage representing SarahStanton.

However, I have to ask Mr Pollard again, where is the actual reliable evidence that PrayerPersonImage represents any male? Where is the evidence that any PersonImage represented LeeHarveyOswald on the TexasSchoolBookDepository Elm St entrance landing/stairs at the time of the portal filming at 12:30/12:31pm CST 11/22/'63?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 04:07:00 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2018, 09:10:17 PM »