Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: The Real Gloria Calvery  (Read 2090 times)

Online Brian Doyle

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2018, 05:32:37 PM »
This is why I don't take you seriously and why I am considering not responding to you Barry...What deniers or naysayers do is always take the offensive by asking questions instead of acknowledging already-proven evidence...You can scan the Prayer Man threads and see that the generally accepted time of 25-30 seconds after 313 has been posted repeatedly yet you are pretending it needs to be established for the first time...This tells me you aren't paying serious attention to the topic and are kind of "riding" me and the threads looking for gratuitous denial opportunities...

Whatever the timing for Lovelady & Shelley's departure there is no doubt that Calvery is at the steps in Couch/Darnell - so that proves the timing, and would be what any serious analyst used to calibrate the goings-on...Your tone of instructive guidance has nothing behind it and you still haven't answered for the main evidence short of your petty snipes... 

Even if Lovelady & Shelley are 6 seconds away from the steps, if Calvery & Thornton bolted in panic from their position in Zapruder it would still only take them 15 seconds to cover the 120 feet or so from their spot...Look at Running Woman for an example...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 05:42:34 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2018, 05:32:37 PM »