Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: The Real Gloria Calvery  (Read 4841 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2018, 06:49:30 PM »
Hey Brian,
I don't want to make accusations, but it may be worthwhile to compare any new "findings" in the shadowy entrance landing/steps portal area, during the motorcade passing, with "older versions" of film of the area at the same time. I tend to wonder, as I wander, if possibly something/someone has been "added".

So, are there any "tampered with" versions? Actually, I do not know for sure. But, are there not any "tampered with" versions? Actually, I do not know that for sure as well.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2018, 06:49:30 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2018, 08:22:03 PM »
When, and/or if, I ever see that "tinyface" person, I will try to conclude and comment about it.

Any claim by anyone that "sees" LeeHarveyOswald on the entrance portal landing at 12:30pm CST on 11/22/'63, will never be a claim I can easily accept as fact.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 08:30:03 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2018, 09:30:05 PM »

The image of Tiny Woman's face is on page 1 of the "Mrs Stanton Mrs Sanders Where Are You?" thread at the Education Forum in a post by Stancak...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 10:29:43 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2018, 10:06:04 PM »

The image of Tiny Woman's face is on page 1 of the "Mrs Stanton Mrs Sanders Where Are You? thread at the Education Forum in a post by Stancak...

And I dare not expect any less...

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2018, 12:21:58 AM »
The line of site from Altgens makes it much more likely that the tiny face seen between Lovelady and Shelley in Altgens is Purple Woman and not the imaginary Off White Woman Stancak has fabricated...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2018, 12:21:58 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2018, 02:29:23 AM »
Maybe I am looking from the wrong angle, but it seems to me that BWF's presence would interfere with another person being between BNL and WHS.

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2018, 03:31:07 AM »

I think he was further back in to the landing to interfere on that line of sight from Altgens...

Stancak has Frazier too far forward in his graphic...

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2018, 04:56:05 PM »
Thomas Graves asked Stancak if he was going to do a computer graphic for Wiegman...Stancak answered that he started to do one in 2016 but stopped until he got some realistic dimensions for the portal...

Let me translate what is honestly going on here...In his answer to Graves Stancak is tip toe-ing around the fact that he attempted a computer graphic of Prayer Man with a foot on the step and realized from his own graphic that Prayer Man having a foot on the step doesn't work...This is what Stancak is really saying without honestly saying it and he is being assisted, to the detriment of the Education Forum's members' right to have the correct information moderated in their interest, by Gordon...Gordon is a political moderator who is not necessarily guiding the website and its content towards the objective truth through academic rigor...

A reading of Stancak's response to Graves shows he is trying to blame the portal dimensions on his refusal to post a graphic of Wiegman...No one on the Education Forum asks Stancak why then he posted a graphic of Darnell, since it was based on the same portal and its dimensions? The answer is simple...Stancak didn't post his Wiegman graphic because, like the 2 inch longer leg than Frazier's on Prayer Man in Darnell, Stancak saw with his own eyes that he had refuted himself...When I asked Stancak to defend his own work in Darnell, where he made Oswald's leg over two inches longer than Frazier's, he refused...While pretending to be a credible academic forum the Education Forum and its members ignored this fatal flaw in Stancak's offerings and he continues to be treated with mannered respect by the other members...The level of scientific peer review and rigor on the Education Forum is one that ignores sheer proof of the opposite of what Stancak is contending and Stancak refuting himself with his own images...

Stancak gives himself away because he says he intends to do a computer graphic for Wiegman, but only for Billy Lovelady...The obvious reason Stancak is avoiding doing one for Prayer Man in Wiegman is because he already knows he can't make it work and when a computer graphic is accurately done for Prayer Man with one foot down on the step it plainly shows that it is impossible to position him that way without violating his own premise...The Prayer Man thread lists the technical details on why it is impossible for Prayer Man to have a foot on the step in Wiegman...What Stancak is not telling Graves in his dishonest reply is that he did do a graphic for Prayer Man and, according to his own portal features, Prayer Man shifted down to the step as a person with squared shoulders would naturally do...Once Stancak had Prayer Man in this correct position he then saw by his own graphic that Prayer Man's left side would have to be illuminated by sun and he would be visibly much further forward than what we see in Wiegman...Do not make the mistake of believing Stancak's excuse for not making a graphic of the Wiegman portal scene...Andrej knows the real reason is not because his portal dimensions were off...The real reason is because (as I extensively described in the other thread) once he correctly placed Prayer Man on the step he realized it doesn't work and that he had refuted himself (just like he did with the 2 inch longer leg in Darnell)...You see the way Andrej's mind works is he thinks Prayer Man must be Oswald...So when he refutes himself with his own image his mind tells him it must be the portal dimensions that are causing it and not his bogus theory being disproven by his own accurate findings...

I think we can safely say now that the Education Forum is not credibly overseen and that its main moderator James Gordon has a fatal bias towards certain topics and members that dismisses him from credibility as far as academic content...We have clear evidence that the site intentionally disallows correct evidence under the guise of trumped-up site rules violations and that wrong information is deliberately promoted over correct information and those who present it are deliberately ignored...The Education Forum is not reliable for objective development of correct evidence and rogue violations of vetting and rigor are forced by its uncredible moderator...         

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2018, 04:56:05 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2018, 07:10:28 PM »
Early-on, a while back, while studying JFKSr assassination research, and viewing films and/or photographs, a now former friend convinced me that films and photographs do not show people, places, and things. But, they do show reproduced images of people, places, and things.

I suppose I knew that as far back as I remember, but once I acknowledged it as fact, I began to base my reliance on "reproduced images" accordingly. :o
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 07:13:20 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2018, 11:26:53 PM »

Larry:   Stancak told Graves that he would be re-doing his Darnell graphic in order to deal with Oswald's inseam being over 2 inches longer than Frazier's...So, after calling me Sauron from Lord Of The Rings and refusing to answer my valid scientific criticisms of his work, Stancak is now acknowledging it and intends to focus his future efforts on resolving it...

However there is still a problem...In a graphic where Stancak offered very precise surveyor's yardsticks and measurements he doesn't seem to realize that reality dictates that he can't subtract from the inseam of a person of a known height without subtracting from his overall height...Stancak's problem is not a bad program or faulty representation of the portal's dimensions...Stancak's problem is his previous program was very accurate...So accurate in fact that it correctly depicted Prayer Man's true dimensions and showed that he couldn't get his foot to reach a 7 inch step...Stancak isn't being truthful...He saw that his program refuted his premise so he manually tweaked that leg down to the step to make it fit...After several months of my being slandered as "indisciplined" and "insulting" and it being used to censor me, Stancak is finally coming around to admit I was right and his graphics were invalid - as I had been saying all along and was banned for... Mr Stancak and myself are now in agreement...I refuted his faulty graphics and his offering was bogus...

I feel Stancak is not being truthful here...I believe he did replicate Prayer Man in Wiegman and when he did he instantly saw it didn't work with a foot on the step and that he had refuted himself...You see in Stancak's mind Prayer Man is Oswald...So when he refutes himself with his correct graphics in his mind he thinks it cannot be due to his Prayer Man as Oswald theory being provably bogus...It has to be the program getting the portal dimensions wrong... 

If Mr Stancak finally gets around to making a computer graphic for Wiegman he will find that the 70+ degree turn Prayer Man makes from Wiegman to Darnell cannot be done with a foot on the step...Go try it on a set of steps and you'll see your body pulls you up to the landing due to ergonomics...He will also see that Lovelady's height, as he steps down, in comparison to Prayer Man doesn't match up if Prayer Man is on the step...   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2018, 11:26:53 PM »

Support The Forum - Make A Small Donation