Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 303454 times)

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #4960 on: August 24, 2019, 10:43:22 PM »
If you had more competency and credibility you would realize I already have answered that question...Stancak's representation of the sun shadow (which if you were honest you would admit was a discovery made by myself...Stancak did not start posting that sun plane until he learned of it from me) in Wiegman is accurate enough that you can refute the Prayer Man theory with it as I already posted in my last post...If you bothered to pay attention to what I wrote you would understand that Stancak's sun plane as shown in his overhead graphic for Darnell is so accurate that it proves that Prayer Man cannot have a foot on the step...The reason for this is because in Wiegman Prayer Man has his shoulders squared to the landing...If you look at the Wiegman image you can see it is before Prayer Man has pivoted and turned towards Frazier...Prayer Man's shoulders are parallel to the steps...As I explained to Stancak repeatedly, if Prayer Man had a foot on the step his center of gravity would shift forward over that foot...Body movements require it...In fact the overhead graphic for Darnell you linked shows that center of gravity shift to the foot on the steps...So if Prayer Man's shoulders are squared to the steps in Wiegman, and his center of gravity is over the step, then his left shoulder would be swung in to the sunlight according to the accurate sun plane shown in Stancak's Darnell overhead graphic...That sun plane is the same in Wiegman as it is in Darnell...If we go to the actual Wiegman frame itself we see that Prayer Man's shoulder is not in sun...We see it is dark and in shade...This proves that Prayer Man has both feet on the landing and is not on the step...It proves his center of gravity is in all shade because he is up on the landing...

I get the suggestion that this is over Ray's head and he doesn't understand it...So the simple solution is to get Stancak to make a graphic for Wiegman and you would see that it automatically shows that he can't get Prayer Man's foot on the step...That is the reason why dishonest Stancak doesn't post a graphic for Wiegman...Because he already made a graphic for Wiegman privately at home and he knows it shows Prayer Man can't have a foot on the step so he buried it...

Ray, if you tried this in court you wouldn't get away with it...You can't force people to answer your regressive point so you can avoid good evidence...Your point is made moot by what I posted and you have to answer it like anyone else according to the rules of evidence...

Stancak's representation of the sun shadow (which if you were honest you would admit was a discovery made by myself...

You want the credit? That is sick and petty especially when it has no outcome that would  make it significant either way

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #4961 on: August 24, 2019, 10:44:13 PM »
We now have a person who would not make the first grade of any serious academic institutional research, Bart Kamp, with his Mickey Mouse trolling, demented website, and public behavior leading the entire research community with his idiotic evidence fabrication and correction of main witnesses...

Actually, you’re the one who fabricates evidence and lies about what witnesses said.

Anyway, since Kamp is dedicated to deceit he is ignoring that Sarah Stanton saw Oswald on the 2nd floor staircase landing hiding from Mrs Reid and the other ladies and waiting for them to leave the lunch room...

That should be ignored, since you completely made it up with no evidence whatsoever.

They left pretty late because Mrs Reid was in touch with her husband who was listening to the radio broadcast of the motorcade and was telling her of its progress...

All Reid said was that her husband told her the motorcade was running 10 minutes late.

Wanda Daniel told me in another phone conversation that she remembers Sarah telling that story and she thinks Sarah said Oswald told her he intended to go back in to the breakroom...

Sure she did.

Kamp hopes you'll forget that Fritz told the Commission that he was pretty sure Oswald told him he was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots...

And then he looked at his own report and corrected it to first floor.

That statement led to an obvious damage control reset by Ball...

Things that are “obvious” to you aren’t actually true.

Recently Denny Zartman repeated this correct evidence word for word...

He didn’t repeat anything you said word for word. This is patently false.

If you want to see how disconnected Kamp is from reality realize he is once again proposing that Oswald was not allowed in the 2nd floor lunch room...Despite the fact we have hard evidence that Karen Westbrook and two other female Depository employees gave detailed accounts of Oswald regularly eating in that lunch room at that same booth on the right as you went in from the Vestibule...

Westbrook gave no “detailed account” of any particular booth that Oswald sat in and neither did anyone else.

Kamp is a degenerate loser who has no business bothering people with his rehashed Parker BS...For anyone with the necessary skill to participate at this level just Prayer Man's large hand alone, if photogrammetrically analyzed, shows it is way too big to be Oswald's and matches Sarah Stanton's obese hand...

Completely fabricated. There has been no such photogrammetric analysis.

The bottom line is Kamp is too dumb and too unskilled a researcher to realize Carolyn Arnold's naming the booth seat on the right as the place she saw Oswald confirms her witnessing...

Arnold didn’t name any particular booth seat. You made that up.

In 1978 when Carolyn Arnold said that, she had no access to the records of the other women employees who also saw Oswald sitting at that same regular seat...

There are no such records.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 10:48:16 PM by John Iacoletti »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #4962 on: August 24, 2019, 10:47:42 PM »
I'm beginning to realize that my skill level is over the heads of many of the people I'm talking to and that the problem is they don't understand the evidence I am explaining...

"Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder with a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

Offline Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4963 on: August 24, 2019, 11:20:50 PM »

Ray managed to divert the topic from my rebuttal to Kamp that Kamp never answered:

Anyway, since Kamp is dedicated to deceit he is ignoring that Sarah Stanton saw Oswald on the 2nd floor staircase landing hiding from Mrs Reid and the other ladies and waiting for them to leave the lunch room...They left pretty late because Mrs Reid was in touch with her husband who was listening to the radio broadcast of the motorcade and was telling her of its progress...Wanda Daniel told me in another phone conversation that she remembers Sarah telling that story and she thinks Sarah said Oswald told her he intended to go back in to the breakroom...That break room was obviously the 2nd floor lunch room where Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald minutes later after he went in there after Mrs Reid left...Parker and Kamp have imposed themselves as reality dictators so they are ignoring Stanton's witnessing and hoping it will go away...They are doing just the opposite of what good researchers should do...Anyway, like I said, Kamp is not being honest...The people he quotes did not say Arnold did not break off and go for a drink in the lunch room...The "leaving" they are referring to is when they all left from the office...Kamp knows that...He's a pathetic weaseling little liar who has no respect for his readers...Kamp hopes you'll forget that Fritz told the Commission that he was pretty sure Oswald told him he was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots...That statement led to an obvious damage control reset by Ball...Recently Denny Zartman repeated this correct evidence word for word...Kamp did not attack him with rabid trolling like he does me...The bottom line is who are you going to believe, a rabid punk who trolls like a juvenile delinquent and has a firm record of evidence deception and ignoring of good evidence who has the intellectual maturity of a 10 year old or the actual witness herself who insisted on what she did and had it reinforced by the FBI altering it because of its danger?...Even further reinforcement is the fact Carolyn Arnold never spoke of that witnessing again because of its danger...

It is incredible that Jim DiEugenio is allowed to side with Kamp and lead such a dirty, dishonest campaign of corruption based on the Prayer Man theory...Jim has become spoiled and sees research now as how it affects his Kennedy's & King website...Jim has dropped the quality of JFK research to tabloid-like sensationalism for click counts on his website and less skilled sycophants automatically ride his coat tails so they can support each other...Jim supports people with little skill who offer their patronage and in return they support him and his mob boss-like tactics designed to bolster his website...Typical of Kamp he tries to get ahead of the curve and say he is retiring but the truth is he has been involuntarily retired by the fact no one pays attention to his BS any more...When he announced his new paper it didn't get a single response...The community is finally catching on that Kamp is a bullshit artist of the Parker variety who is typing lengthy works to try and lie around the evidence that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...While they don't admit I am right and apologize for my mistreatment they do ignore Kamp...

If you want to see how disconnected Kamp is from reality realize he is once again proposing that Oswald was not allowed in the 2nd floor lunch room...Despite the fact we have hard evidence that Karen Westbrook and two other female Depository employees gave detailed accounts of Oswald regularly eating in that lunch room at that same booth on the right as you went in from the Vestibule...The reason Oswald was allowed to eat there is because he wasn't a regular laborer...He was an Intel spook that Truly was well aware of and that is why he separated himself from the other workers...It is highly likely that either Oswald or Bookhout and Hosty lied about Oswald eating in the Domino Room exactly because they were aware Oswald's being allowed to eat in the 2nd floor lunch room exposed his true status as a known spy in the Depository... In their monomania to bend everything towards the bogus Prayer Man theory Kamp and Parker ignore some of the best break-through evidence to be seen that derives directly from their bad claim...Kamp is too dumb to realize the fact workers weren't allowed to eat in the 2nd floor lunch room but Oswald was tells you something important...Kamp blunders through this subtle evidence like a Neanderthal missing its important clues...

Kamp is a degenerate loser who has no business bothering people with his rehashed Parker BS...For anyone with the necessary skill to participate at this level just Prayer Man's large hand alone, if photogrammetrically analyzed, shows it is way too big to be Oswald's and matches Sarah Stanton's obese hand...The fact Kamp is still being allowed to ignore and deny this while attacking skilled researchers shows a serious Mickey Mouse problem out there in the internet research world...Good researchers are now being mistreated and insulted by mobs of the unskilled who use internet access and mob attack to compensate for their lack of credibility and skill...

The bottom line is Kamp is too dumb and too unskilled a researcher to realize Carolyn Arnold's naming the booth seat on the right as the place she saw Oswald confirms her witnessing...In 1978 when Carolyn Arnold said that, she had no access to the records of the other women employees who also saw Oswald sitting at that same regular seat...Kamp asks you to ignore the fact that Arnold's mentioning that specific location verifies its accuracy, because she had no way of knowing that in 1978 when she hadn't spoken to anybody about it and hadn't mentioned it before that...The fact Arnold casually mentioned to Golz that Oswald was in that booth seat on the right means it was real witnessing...Arnold had named the exact place the other lady employees said Oswald regularly sat without knowing that and therefore confirmed its realness...This idiot Kamp wants you to ignore all that and go with FBI's obvious lies that were designed to conceal Oswald's true exculpatory location...And for all this degenerate reworking of the evidence towards Parker's Tom Sawyer nuttery Kamp is rewarded and given reference by DiEugenio and I am banned and my break-through discoveries are ignored...All so a mob can maintain its clique power over good objective research standards...

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #4964 on: August 25, 2019, 01:13:52 AM »
"Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder with a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

There's nothing wrong with showing confidence in your findings but a man's got to know his limitations!

JohnM

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #4965 on: August 25, 2019, 11:17:47 AM »
There's nothing wrong with showing confidence in your findings but a man's got to know his limitations!

JohnM

Duncan should charge Brian25 cents a word in order to post.  Merry Christmas, Duncan !!!

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #4966 on: August 25, 2019, 02:37:10 PM »
Duncan should charge Brian25 cents a word in order to post.  Merry Christmas, Duncan !!!

Especially when it’s a word for word copy of one of his previous screeds.

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #4967 on: August 25, 2019, 04:16:53 PM »
Especially when it’s a word for word copy of one of his previous screeds.

This thread is now locked.

This thread is now locked until Brian Doyle, who idiotically, nonsensically and maniacally accuses people elsewhere of not posting graphics and/or images, messages me, to inform me, that he himself, the greatest ever photo analyst in history since the big bang, spends a miserly couple of Dollars to fix his inability to post graphics or images on this Forum.

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #4968 on: August 28, 2019, 10:49:13 AM »
Thread temporarily reopened.

Brian, Further to your PM  "I have posted images in my posts number #4945 and #4953"

Are you telling me that the problem you had uploading images has been permanently fixed? and that you personally, not a third party, can now post images at any time you choose to do so, or upon request from fellow members, in order to support your case?

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #4969 on: August 28, 2019, 01:23:02 PM »
It seems that he has figured out how to post other people’s images, but not his own.

Mobile View