Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 532658 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1960 on: August 03, 2019, 01:38:20 AM »
Advertisement
Oswald should have had his usual Dr. Pepper, since as it turns out, things didn't really 'go better with Coke' for him, now did they  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1960 on: August 03, 2019, 01:38:20 AM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #1961 on: August 04, 2019, 10:18:37 PM »

Which clip is correct? Take a look at 18:25 time mark.
Was Sarah standing left or right? Looking at BWF hand watch and wedding ring, seems Sarah was standing to his left?
http://youtu.be/i5OnBary KampATeSE
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 10:23:00 PM by Patrick Jackson »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1962 on: August 07, 2019, 08:52:07 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1963 on: August 07, 2019, 10:27:56 PM »
Why did DetectiveFritz testify that LHO had stated that he had been on the 2nd floor as the Motorcade passed the TSBD Bldg, but then "allow" himself to "re-testify" that LHO was actually having lunch on the 1st Floor instead?

Because it was pointed out to Fritz that in Fritz's own interrogation report he wrote "first floor".

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1964 on: August 08, 2019, 12:47:14 AM »
Is there a high quality photo to determine if prayer woman is indeed Sarah Stanton?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1964 on: August 08, 2019, 12:47:14 AM »

Offline Matthew Finch

« Reply #1965 on: August 08, 2019, 12:47:19 PM »
Is there a high quality photo to determine if prayer woman is indeed Sarah Stanton?

Crikey Rick - I sure hope one day soon one appears to resolve this either way. There's only so much more 'linguistically forensic' misinformation I can listen to.  :'(

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1966 on: August 08, 2019, 05:32:05 PM »
Because it was pointed out to Fritz that in Fritz's own interrogation report he wrote "first floor".

So is the provided type written page, referenced by JohnIacolettiInsult, "Fritz's own interrogation report he wrote"? And, did DPD Detective WillFritz write "first floor" on his own, written by him, interrogation report? If so, when was "Fritz's own interrogation report he wrote first floor" on written?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 05:34:10 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1966 on: August 08, 2019, 05:32:05 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1967 on: August 08, 2019, 09:23:17 PM »
...if he wishes to dispute sworn statements and testimony by witnesses, unless he can provide indicative evidence confirming the validity of said dispute, his statement is just an opinion that said witnesses are either lying or mistaken.

You have openly admitted to me in this thread that you are not interested in talking about or even looking into why witnessees in general are more often than not, full of crap.  That is not opinion Larry, it's been researched, over a lifetime and it's been proven time and time again but it's clear to me, since it's all you have, you dare not do what is expected of you, as a competent student but here, once more I'll give you a lead.
https://www.law.uci.edu/faculty/full-time/loftus/loftusCV.pdf

Now you show me something as to why I should trust that these people are not just repeating what they heard elsewhere or telling the law exactly what they want to hear?

I make no claim of expertise and/or experience in image manipulation, nor do I desire such, but I stand on my previous statement confirming, paraphrasing, "I am unable to embrace the authenticity of the PrayerPersonImage 'FacialFeatureEnhancement' often attributed to ChrisDavidson, nor do I afford any 'EvidentiaryValue' for said 'Enhancement'.

You know nothing about it and want to know nothing about it, so your opinion is less than worthless, Something we agree on. See?

BarryPollard's reference to a "never corrected mistake" needs to be explained.

I already gave you your quote in that last post, you "... thought the "NOT HER" comment was about scarflady".  I told you you were mistaken at that time but you never followed it up or commented on it again.

In any event, the referred to "interview" contained much indicative evidentiary information that indicates that SarahDeanStanton is indeed the person represented by PrayerPersonImage.

I'm glad you think so.  Maybe one day when you feel up to it you'd like to reveal exactly what you are referring to because I have absolutely no idea.