Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528819 times)

Offline Matthew Finch

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1944 on: July 19, 2019, 08:57:30 AM »
Advertisement
Ha! Bloody superb, Barry! Loving the added quotes. :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1944 on: July 19, 2019, 08:57:30 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1945 on: July 23, 2019, 07:47:52 AM »
As previously posted:

"Notably, research has now developed evidence indicative of SarahStanton as being the person represented by PrayerPersonImage aka PrayerWomanImage."

This is not true, no matter how many times you post it.

The burden of proof for JohnIacoletti's statement is on Mr Iacoletti, no matter how many times he wishes to claim another poster is being untruthful.

No, the burden of proof is on you to demonstrate that "research has now developed evidence indicative of SarahStanton as being the person represented by Prayer PersonImage".  What research?  What evidence?  Are you going to avoid the question again?

Research(noun):diligent and systematic inquiry into a subject in order to discover or revise facts, theories, etc.
Evidence(noun):the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.
Indicating(verb):to be a sign of;betoken;evidence;show:
Indicative(adjective):serving as a sign or indication of something.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/exhibits/ce1434.htm
http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/lovelady.htm
http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/frazierb1.htm
https://i2.wp.com/www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/WH_Vol22_0353a-FBI-STATEMENT-March-18-1964.jpg
https://i0.wp.com/www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/211163-fbi-interview.png
https://i1.wp.com/www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/WH_Vol22_0351b.jpg

As noted, a partial rendering of research developed indicative evidence that  indicates SarahStanton is the person represented by PrayerPersonImage aka PrayerWomanImage.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 05:20:53 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #1946 on: July 24, 2019, 09:52:57 AM »
I still think it was a dude taking pictures with a camera.  Couldn't that be possible?  Just from looking at that brief film footage/stills of him holding up what I believe is a camera?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1946 on: July 24, 2019, 09:52:57 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1947 on: July 25, 2019, 01:59:11 AM »
To me there is a figure holding an object but it's not clear what that object is. It's interesting to read everybody's take on this subject  but there is no way somebody can 100% conclusively determine who a figure is when the figure is a blob or a heavily distorted image.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1948 on: July 25, 2019, 09:46:55 PM »
I still think it was a dude taking pictures with a camera.  Couldn't that be possible?  Just from looking at that brief film footage/stills of him holding up what I believe is a camera?

Mark,

Do you think a camera lens in the shade like that would have reflected that much light?

-- MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1948 on: July 25, 2019, 09:46:55 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1949 on: July 26, 2019, 01:31:22 AM »
On film....

Oswald: I work in that building.

Reporter: Were you in that building at the time?

Oswald: Naturally if I work in that building, yes sir.

Therefore, Oswald was not out on the front steps or on the landing.

If Oswald was not out on the front steps or the landing, then he is not Prayer Man/Prayer Woman.

So, who cares who that person was?

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #1950 on: July 26, 2019, 04:02:46 AM »
On film....

Oswald: I work in that building.

Reporter: Were you in that building at the time?

Oswald: Naturally if I work in that building, yes sir.

Therefore, Oswald was not out on the front steps or on the landing.

If Oswald was not out on the front steps or the landing, then he is not Prayer Man/Prayer Woman.

So, who cares who that person was?

Bill Brown, not many years ago, you visited Ruth Paine. I am reposting this quote here.

Question for Bill Brown.:

Removing your Sandinista (sourced from Carol Hewett as retold by DiEugenio or perhaps Bill Kelly?  ) suspicions,
This is what remains. (quoted below):

....I shared the following details with Jim DiEugenio on November 15, 2015. It appears since then DiEugenio preferred to keep you from awareness of these facts.
Could it be because these facts are less prejudicial to Ruth Paine's rep?....
Kindly respond there, especially if you are familiar with past suspicions of Ruth's work in Nicaragua. Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 04:03:56 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1950 on: July 26, 2019, 04:02:46 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1951 on: July 28, 2019, 12:47:32 PM »
As I do not recall ever affording any EvidentiaryValue to the as presented PrayerPersonImage FacialFeatureEnhancement, often attributed to ChrisDavidson, perhaps BarryPollard can provide any documented posting as confirmation for my having done so(?)

Larry you haven't any experience in image manipulation, so your opinion in this field isn't really worth reading let alone remembering but here's the point.  Brian produced taped evidence that the face he likes as Stanton was dismissed by two people that actually knew her and here was your only contribution when I focused on it;

I thought the "not her" comment attributed to Wanda and/or Rosa... was in reference to ScarfLadyImage

You never corrected your mistake or commented on it again.  Would you care to do so now or talk on it's significance to Brian's overall agenda?  I've already guessed it's a no, so there you go, a chance to prove me wrong, a first.
I can think of no other significant evidence that Brian produced in that "interview" and that's what you call research?  A diligent and systematic inquiry, it was not.  It was agenda driven but that's something else you rather conveniently failed to pick up on right?