Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528681 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1904 on: June 05, 2019, 11:20:40 AM »
Advertisement
Ok, first of all, well done for finding an example and something that wasn't in this thread, which is a lil' weird, since I based my conclusion on numerous examples that were posted here.
But seriously, it's too hard to tell in that form, perhaps a looped gif might prove you correct but did you notice it's quite a short guy?
Anyway if you can tell his hair from the shadow from that source alone, more power to you, I however cannot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1904 on: June 05, 2019, 11:20:40 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1905 on: June 06, 2019, 06:55:34 AM »
He's not on the landing because Stanton's not beside him, she moved to the street that's why she's not beside him and that's why he's not on the landing because Lee H Oswald rules and Bart is gay.  Cowabunga.

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #1906 on: June 07, 2019, 10:45:55 AM »
It was a dude taking pictures with a (movie?) camera.  That's what I think.  And my opinion is just as important as yours, Albert (but you can call me Ralph !! LOL)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1906 on: June 07, 2019, 10:45:55 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1907 on: June 15, 2019, 06:40:38 AM »
The PrayerPerson is in my conclusion, representing a female

Yes you've said but you've still yet to explain why you think it's female despite me personally asking you five times.  Now's your golden opportunity, we're all ears.  You have the floo-ur.

Now, with a history changing event like the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerManTheory, stories can be told, and articles written, likely by professional story tellers and article writers. And possibly a book, or several books, can be written and then sold. Maybe even a movie or two can be made.

Do I detect a kooky theory?  An ulterior motive yee thinks?  Sacré bleu.
So how would it change anything, I'm curious.  Could it be because, no, in your quirky view LHO is actually guilty now?  What happened to you Larry?  I thought you were on our team.

Testimony and sworn statements offer  ONLY CIRCUMSTANCIAL evidence...
In any event, amatuer(at best) "research" from one "JFK researcher" who no one agrees with on anything has concocted the lamest "circumstantial evidence" indicative of SarahStanton as being Prayer Man.

FTFY(google it Tommy)

Although the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerManTheory continues to be just that, a theory, said PrayerWomanImage identity conclusions are based on provable reliable indicative evidence.

Only in your Youtube dreams.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1908 on: June 16, 2019, 02:06:14 AM »
The reason you have so many, many little pots on the fire is because you have not one single thing that proves Stanton is PM.  This is so obvious I feel ridiculous just typing it but this is typically the level of debate only you can inspire.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1908 on: June 16, 2019, 02:06:14 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1909 on: June 16, 2019, 02:08:01 AM »
Did you respond to me when I asked you how it's possible for you to mistake a cartoon for a real image of PM, I mean LHO?
Ten chances I gave you and nothing but silence.

Here's another, are you getting professional help with all this anti-social stuff?  This hypocrisy is off the freakin' chart and quite troubling actually.

Eleven and counting...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1910 on: June 16, 2019, 02:37:38 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1911 on: June 16, 2019, 02:53:34 AM »

Watch the lady briefly lean into the shadow then back out again.  Around 5.4' I guess?  Seem fair?  Two inches higher then and she wouldn't have had to lean into it because she barely moves and it touches her.  No balderdash, no gobbledegook or plain ole BS, this is kid's stuff.