Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528858 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1896 on: May 31, 2019, 08:31:36 PM »
Advertisement
The person(Prayer) in Wiegman, next to Lovelady, is approx 2.5 inches shorter than Lovelady.
That person is on the 1st step down from the landing in Wiegman.
Lovelady, who is on the 1st step down from the landing moves to the 2nd step down.
The person(Prayer) in Darnell, if it's the same in Wiegman(approx 30 seconds between frames) has moved back on top of the landing, approx 2ft back from the landing edge.
My opinion of course.

Just looking at the film stills, I do not see anything that indicates PrayerPersonImage is on a lower step, and not on the landing in WFilm, versus standing on the landing in DFilm. Perhaps an explanation?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1896 on: May 31, 2019, 08:31:36 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1897 on: June 01, 2019, 07:58:07 AM »
Anyway, just ignore the head for a second, that could be just the shadow line from the lintel, look at the left arm, to our right, that seems to be a different shade and it seems seperate from the front of the torso, further back, perhaps, is all I'm saying.

Obviously, one should be referring to Andrej's gif I just reposted,  Other than that I just cannot help unless you, like I told you five times already, be specific about what you don't understand.  It suspect it's an IQ issue though and that's beyond my reach, I'll not explain every little detail to you over and over again whilst pointing to pictures Brian like a retraded 5yr old.

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #1898 on: June 01, 2019, 09:31:49 AM »
You couldn't tell a real image of LHO from a cartoon what nut would rely on your eye?

Your personal interpretation is about as legitimate to me as an alien abduction.

Not for me it doesn't.  I say it's a man and that Frazier in Darnell is neither looking directly at him, talking to him, nor showing any outward signs of shock, surprise or even, life itself for that matter.
Calvery made it to the steps in less that 20, that's interesting in and of itself, also that both Baker and Smith heard her or her friend screaming and both cops headed directly toward them, that's all I need for now, I have no compulsion to hang some stringbean theory to that nice work, at least not yet.

Again..... I believe it WAS a dude taking pictures with a camera, perhaps someone off the street to get out of the sun for a better shot of the prez' going by.  It wasn't Oswald though.  He was busy upstairs shooting the president.  Get over it, folks.  This whole conversation is nothing but a glorified parlor game resembling 'groundhog day'.. How many times has Duncan removed threads like this?  And for good reason, too.  Checkmate, Albert.  You're off the board.......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1898 on: June 01, 2019, 09:31:49 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1899 on: June 02, 2019, 05:00:33 AM »
Again..... I believe it WAS a dude taking pictures with a camera...

That's at least the tenth time you've said that in this thread.

This whole conversation is nothing but a glorified parlor game resembling 'groundhog day'...

Uh huh.

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #1900 on: June 04, 2019, 09:37:29 AM »
Well here's your big chance wolfman, show me one.

This....... is a job for........ Ralph Cinque !!!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1900 on: June 04, 2019, 09:37:29 AM »

Offline Matthew Finch

« Reply #1901 on: June 04, 2019, 11:16:02 AM »
This....... is a job for........ Ralph Cinque !!!

Careful Mark - say it twice more and he may actually be summoned!

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1902 on: June 04, 2019, 06:14:21 PM »
Oh okay, that actually helps, so, if Molina were say, 5.8'(which I doubt he was) then from my POV his hands would have to be between 4-5" above his head to hit the shadow.  You really want to continue with this?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1902 on: June 04, 2019, 06:14:21 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1903 on: June 04, 2019, 06:29:22 PM »
Enough jibberjabber...

I am very aware of the films that show cops and others stepping up onto the landing because that's exactly what I'm talking about, link us to one that proves your point(here's a tip btw, free of charge, try to find a clip that shows a short lady about 5.5 or less, oitherwise you're xxxxxx).

Stay with me anyway, show me footage that "proves the lintel's shadow wouldn't hit the head of everyone over 5.5', as soon as they stepped up onto the landing" and I'll be in your debt.

Show me or gtfoomf.